xenithon is offline Member

Increasin Prima-S Absorption

Hi all,

I have gotten hold of Prima-S because depots are currently unavailable. I heard that taking them straight has about 50% absorption cause of breakdown in the liver. Is there any other way, besides using vit. E oil as stated in the drug profiles, to increase absorption? this is because i cannot get vit. e oil here (have looked everywhere) and was wondering if there's anything else I could use to prevent breakdown?? thanks!

hi guys,

any opinions out there?

Besides that vit. e story the only other thing I have found is DMSO but I do not want to rub primo on my body, rather ingest it thanks anyone know what can increase primo s's absorption?? also, does anyone know if primo is absorbed better under the tongue (i forgot the technical name for those types of substances, sorry) or does it make no difference?

CYCLEON Guest
    are you referring to Methenolone Acetate (primo tabs)? the only one I know of are chinamans - the oral absorption is more like 20% not 50. hmmmmmmmm...................... crushing them and making a dmso paste instead? - very interesting but of course there is the filler issue. hmmmmm........ worth a thought if it could even double the effectiveness up to 40%. IG, Mike , ranger, nathan, anyone?

hi there, yes it is Methenolone Acetate aka Primobolan -S. All guys I spoke say its 50% absorption, but dissolving in DMSO and body application makes it up to 90% absorption. i wanna try find a way to increase oral absorption

CYCLEON Guest
    well, all guys ur talking to are incorrect, im afraid. 20-25% is about all your going to get and thats if your lucky - DMSO/phlogel - will get you 80-90% or so. listen too me and dont come back wondering why your tabs dont work - you need to be taking bout 150-250mg ED to see some good results

helping the orals
    1. glass of grapefruit guice afterward - the flavanoid narangin helps increase the potentcy - getting some GF seed extract is even better - but this wont help for primo as much as some other orals due to their increased reliance on liver metabolism
    2. for the vita-e, get large E capsules - cutt open and place primo tab inside but limited help IMO
    3. some medicines do well if disoleved into glycerine like liquidex is. crush your pill, disolve in your favorite scotch/vodka pour glycerine mix and drink. might help it better survive first pass.

wow, thanks for the help. last question:

i am prolly gonna get som DMSO to dissolve the primo, and I read on the drug profiles I must simply apply, not rub on, any reasons for this?? also, I just want to know if it makes a difference where i rub it on? does it have to be a muscle or can it be anywhere? it also says in the profile that application like this aid in fat burning - so will i still get the 80-90% absorption if i rub it on the stomach (in an atttempt to see its fat burning capability )

thanks!

does anyone know where on the body is the best place to rub DMSO with the prima in it to maximize absorption? also i have heard shit like DMSO with prima in it has chances of causing skin cancer. is there any validity to this?

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by xenithon
    does anyone know where on the body is the best place to rub DMSO with the prima in it to maximize absorption? also i have heard shit like DMSO with prima in it has chances of causing skin cancer. is there any validity to this?
    no, no validity. spred it over a larger area is fine so it can more quickly absorb. make sure taht u wash the area thouroughly before hand tho. can be a quad, stomach, both forearms are good as well due to the blood lines being close tho the skin

Thread Information