Thread: Shady Delivery

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Shady Delivery

Ok so I tried a .com pharm from germany. I only ordered some clomid and clenbuterol . When I ordered it from the pharm they stated everything going to the US was mailed from the US. They also stated it would take only 7 days.

2 1/2 weeks later a small package finally arrived to my resisence. When I brought it upstair that is when things started to become shady to me. 1st the package was sitting at the bottom of my apt. stairs at 8:00pm (strange time for a delivery). Then when i looked at the package it had been slit open and the taped closed again. After I opened it there was a cassette tape case with the pills inside the case in plastic bags. By the way the package was shipped from germany.

I have never recieved from the mail before so I have no idea if this happens at all. Am I just paranoid or does this seem shady.

Return to sender or what?????

PunkRawk is offline Member
    is there any indication on the pills as to what they are??

No Markings on the pills whatsoevr. I am not going to be taking any of them.....

1000fps is offline New Member
    Relax don't get excited. I don't know but I think they really can't do much to you for having these drugs. I know they are not class 3 like most of the stuff we get. Somtimes deliverys can take very long and the boxes be ripped up. Maybe next time thoe you have your packs shipped to a friends house. NOT THE HOUSE WHERE YOU STORE YOUR GEAR.

Good luck

hammerhead is offline Member
    They were probably delivered by DHL or Airborne etc. with no signature required. As far as the legitimacy of the pills go - i'd not take chances with clomid that I didn't know for sure they were real. They could be aspirin for al you know - I wouldn't risk it.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    to my knowledge, clomid and clen are not controlled substances...

when does your mail normally arrive? could it have gotten there late in the day (6pm) and then you just didn't see it until 8pm?

customs will open packages frequently and seal it up if it's not something they want to seize. for a few pills, i highly doubt this would be a controlled delivery. besides, there's nothing you can do about it now. the return to sender bullshit doesn't work.

hammerhead is offline Member
    BTW if customs opened it it should've been taped with green tape and have a stamp on it. I wouldn't return to sender - you're not going to get your money back and you'd just take another chance of being grabbed by customs.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    also next time, don't use a .com vendor for steroids .

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Yea hang around here and good things will come in good time. Just hang around and get to know people. Once people know you then you might get a good hookup. But don't go asking people for one. This will never work, or very rarely and in many cases might get you scammed.

-g

Thanks for the replies. I am not going to even bother with that Order in the mail stuff anymore.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    listen to gsims...stick around

timvds is offline Member
    uhm, i dont see why they would send you fake gear. why not just not send at all? probably legit.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, if you can, post some pictures of the pills on this board, it could help us determine if the shit is real or not.

As for the cassette, it could have been used as a cover up? So that the parcel would say shipping "a cassette" to reciever, bla bla bla?

Thread Information