Lush is offline Associate Member

liquidex timing Q.

Alright, I'm doing enth 500mg/week and Eq 400mg/week for 10 weeks (with 40mg/day d-bol weeks 1-4).
    I'm taking liquidex at .25mg/day throughout.
    oh yeah... I have some left over Omna's I'm probably going to through in the mix too- like 1/week for weeks 3-9.

I'm just wondering when you guys think I should stop taking the liquidex?

1 week after last injection? Or maybe once I start the clomid?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Very good question, Let's keep this at the top. I'm interested for the answer.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Until after clomid. You still have elevated levels of estrogen for a few weeks after your cycle ends. To be on the safe side, I go to end of clomid or so. Also, Liquidex will increase FSH and LH levels and thus natural test produciton all on its own. Great stuff. How do you plan on taking 0.25mg ED? I'd like to know how you plan to measure out 1/16 ml ED? You do have 4mg/ml right? Or is it that 1mg/ml stuff?

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Nathan,

Yup, it's 4mg/mL. I use a 1mL syringe. 1/16'th mL=0.0625mL. So it's possible to get it pretty close with a 1mL syringe but I usually go just a bit over just to play it safe.

So I figure I actually get .3-.35mg.

And I'm liking the liquidex so far. I'm on day 8 of the cycle and I actually seem more ripped even with 40mg of 'bol/day...

Do you guys reccomend running the liquidex throughout? Or just at signs. I know it eliminates any chance of gyno, but does it inhibit gains like nolvadex ?

P

CYCLEON Guest
    no - it is estrogen specific, unlike cytradren - nathan also has a good point to remember is that arimdex by itself will raise test levels by almost 60% and LH by 100% !!!! which in this case is even more important so yes i think running it till at least midway into clomid therapy is a good idea.

Nice bro, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Later dog.

P

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Nathan, CYC!

Ott
    Ott is offline New Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Do you guys reccomend running the liquidex throughout? Or just at signs. I know it eliminates any chance of gyno, but does it inhibit gains like nolvadex ?

P
    Hey, I know this one is old, but i just came by it and was wondering about liquidex vs Nolvadex.....If they both reduce the water retention and help with the gyno, and DONT (debatable) hinder gains, then why take both?? It seems some people say to take Novaldex ED, then some say take liquidex thru the cycle, then Nolva at the end?? I'm confused....I plan on running something like test/eq or sust/deca with d-bol weeks 1-4, and i will be sketchy about GYNO, so i want to take either one thru the whole cycle, but i dont know which and when?? Later!

Ott

mcp337 is offline New Member
    how is liquidex taken?

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    from what i just read, it gives a 50-60% reductions of estrogen. not COMPLETELY protecting you but diminishing the chances of it (gyno) happening and also allowing your body to have some of the estrogen related gains. so logically it should have an affect on the overall gains because it cuts down on the bloat and fat that comes from the estrogen. those are not the kind of gains you should be looking for anyway. liquidex sounds like a great thing, you still have to have nolvadex though. in short, nolvadex gives a near complete supression of estrogen and arimidex does about half.

flo0rida is offline New Member
    orally, draaw up in syringe to measure and squirt in mouth

Thread Information