Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DNP is hell

bowie is offline Member
    sorry I never keep any links. But if you go to msn or any search engine and type in 2,4-dinitrophenol or dnp , you will come up with more articles and studies than you can read. I'm using now, but this is after countless hours of research. Nothing pointing to any harm to a healthy male other than death from overdosing to the point that they dehydraded their organs to the point of no return.

Jinotropin is offline Banned
    I had 2 friends die off dnp , dnp is cheap **** that works, get some gh and halo

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Well, whether it was a natural happening or not, after a few dnp cycles my eye's were definately alot worse...There also seem to be about 3 or 4 other vets that reported the same thing. I don't think it's a hoax...I asked another guy awhile back and he was shocked cause he had never heard anyone say it may hurt ur eyesight but that he had suspected it had damaged his....Take it for what it's worth...The stuff is a miracle for weight loss but once ur blind, it's not gonna matter how cut you are...

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    How long does your cum stay yellow after getting off of it?
    Or is it permanent?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    yea..thats another thing...trying to sit through a 3 hour class without having a break to go piss sucks!!!...all i can think about is the class finishing and then running to the bathroom.
    Who's the teacher, Adolph Hitler, get up and go to the bathroom. Sit by the door so you can make an easy exit. When you got to go, GO GO GO.
    peace,
    otto

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    How long does your cum stay yellow after getting off of it?
    Or is it permanent?
    It's just temp, probably a couple days...

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Well, whether it was a natural happening or not, after a few dnp cycles my eye's were definately alot worse...There also seem to be about 3 or 4 other vets that reported the same thing. I don't think it's a hoax...I asked another guy awhile back and he was shocked cause he had never heard anyone say it may hurt ur eyesight but that he had suspected it had damaged his....Take it for what it's worth...The stuff is a miracle for weight loss but once ur blind, it's not gonna matter how cut you are...
    Interesting. How old are you? I wonder why out of the countless stories,articles and studies I have read, there never has been any indication of eye problems with men. Is there any guys out there in their 20's that have used dnp and are positive their eyesight has been affected?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    ****, I was about to try DNP unill I heard about the vission part. If there is any slight chance that it will hurt my vission then fuk it! I dont know about you guys but I would rather be able to see my belly and not my toes that to not see at all!
    If a the mods and vets have reported vission problems then I am going to stick to what they say. We all do some crazy sh1t to our bodies but my eyes is one thing I will NEVER mess with.

PEACE YALL.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinotropin
    I had 2 friends die off dnp, dnp is cheap **** that works, get some gh and halo
    Seriously? I hate when people put out this **** and don't explain anything about it. How did they die? Where they doing other drugs? Drinking?

I have only heard of one person die and he was drinking and doing rec. drugs. Only heard of females having vision probs. Used correctly DNP is effective and rather safe, safer than ephedra(can be argued).

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    Interesting. How old are you? I wonder why out of the countless stories,articles and studies I have read, there never has been any indication of eye problems with men. Is there any guys out there in their 20's that have used dnp and are positive their eyesight has been affected?
    IF is in his 20's.

On the part about death from dnp, I know an admin at another board who is in his 40's. The guy has been around this game for 25 years. He recently had a friend and training partner die as a result of complications stemming from dnp use. He was doing low dose dnp runs for long durations....200mg EOD...then 400mg for short periods EOD. I never knew the guy, but if he trained with my buddy...he must have been a very hardcore lifter and not a novice to this game. He was hospitalized for liver problems that resulted from his dnp use. As best I remember, he died a week or so later. There were absolutely no rec drugs or alcohol involvement in this situation what so ever!

As for any more details, I will not be the one to give them. This is actually more than I should have said, but I know he would want it to be stated in hopes of keeping somebody else from running into problems.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    im 18...nothing wrong with sight so far..

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    IF is in his 20's.

On the part about death from dnp , I know an admin at another board who is in his 40's. The guy has been around this game for 25 years. He recently had a friend and training partner die as a result of complications stemming from dnp use. He was doing low dose dnp runs for long durations....200mg EOD...then 400mg for short periods EOD. I never knew the guy, but if he trained with my buddy...he must have been a very hardcore lifter and not a novice to this game. He was hospitalized for liver problems that resulted from his dnp use. As best I remember, he died a week or so later. There were absolutely no rec drugs or alcohol involvement in this situation what so ever!

As for any more details, I will not be the one to give them. This is actually more than I should have said, but I know he would want it to be stated in hopes of keeping somebody else from running into problems.

Swellin are you sure that the docs blamed it on liver problems? I've never heard of anyone having liver problems as the result of DNP..... it is supposed to be liver and kidney friendly.

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Swellin are you sure that the docs blamed it on liver problems? I've never heard of anyone having liver problems as the result of DNP..... it is supposed to be liver and kidney friendly.
    correct,many studies have shown that their is no toxididy caused to the organs,and if he was using low dose and drinking lots of water,their should be no damage to the liver. Did you say powerlifter. I would say the 17aa did his liver in.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    i am 22 and on day 9 of dnp and no sight problems...

Quote Originally Posted by Susguy
    i am 22 and on day 9 of dnp and no sight problems...

So what? This is your first cycle of it and you are still on it...........wait till you're done to see if anything effects you. I only did one cycle of DNP and I only feel that it slightly damaged my vision....I haven't really posted in the open about it but I've talked to a few bros from here about it on messenger and I won't touch the stuff again because of that reason. I'm pretty blind as it is, but after DNP it got worse.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I have an eye allergy while I am on it.. But nothing serious

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    So what? This is your first cycle of it and you are still on it...........wait till you're done to see if anything effects you. I only did one cycle of DNP and I only feel that it slightly damaged my vision....I haven't really posted in the open about it but I've talked to a few bros from here about it on messenger and I won't touch the stuff again because of that reason. I'm pretty blind as it is, but after DNP it got worse.
    ive done 12 or so cycles of dnp from june 2001, i was 18 then, 22 now. never had eye problems or liver problems. i never went past 11 days. and keep dosage at 400mg/day. a few times went higher but never for prolonged periods. i always use antioxidants. at least 4g vit c and 800iu vit e with v-8 juice and other anti-oxidants. sometimes even on vit c and e and im fine. plan to do more dnp cycles. id say those deaths are from misuse perhaps. i dont believe in the low dose longer periods thing. it is toxic to the liver. thats why you keep cycles short as in 7-8 days and use alot of anti-oxidants AND DRINK A TON OF WATER.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkraven
    you'll lose the water-weight dnp makes you retain. so, if you look leaner on days 5-6-7, etc then you are ALOT leaner, just wait up to a week after the last cap to notice the results and keep diet clean! and still do your cardio and train right afterwards
    Swolecat told me that if you train after cardio you lose lean muscle and your endurance goes down

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Im going to do dnp after my cycle, about the liver damage a few people sustained, cant that be avoided with milk thistle?

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    Swolecat told me that if you train after cardio you lose lean muscle and your endurance goes down
    no. i did not mean it that way. i meant the user should still do cardio and keep training afterwards ---> after the DNP CYCLE.

and he's right. if you do cardio first, then you deplete glycogen so when you go train, you have no glycogen to burn off for energy, not to mention you would be tired already from doing the cardio in the beginning. it should be done the other way.

Swellin Guest
    You are exactly right! I wrote that late, and liver just slipped in while I was in lala land. My mistake. Their official reasoning was "complications resulting from dnp usage."

Ultimate is offline Associate Member

so you're saying that you had eye problem before you did the DNP and since it got worst you just assumed it was the DNP.... any number of things could've caused it to get worst since you already confessed to having vision problems.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    so you're saying that you had eye problem before you did the DNP and since it got worst you just assumed it was the DNP.... any number of things could've caused it to get worst since you already confessed to having vision problems.....

I've worn glasses since I was five...... so yes I had previous eye problems. But they got much worse after my DNP cycle.....for instance I had to wear glasses, but whenever I got my license renewed at the DMV I would always pass the vision test without them and get no restriction on my license. Well this year, (after DNP not too long ago) I failed misserably and have a restriction on my license now. I doubt my eye sight just suddenly took a plunge...... and not only that but while I was on DNP, I found it difficult to look at TV/Computer screens for long periods of time......... **** even short periods of time would make my eyes burn like no other. I told quite a few people about this...... it also made my eyes extra sensitive to sunlight. I had to wear sunglasses at all times. Maybe it was just me..... but Cataracs was one of the reasons it was banned years ago. Take from it what you want..... I don't think DNP is the huge DEATH danger that everyone makes it out to be, but the sides can suck and CAN cause you permanent damage. I will never use it again.... plain and simple. Not worth being lazy......I like feeling like I accomplished something after losing weight. Not that a took a magic pill and let it do it for me.

I'm 24 and have had 20/20 vision up until about 2 yrs ago...My first few dnp cycles were stupid ass, ballz to the wall type cycles...Using 600-1,000mgs a day for 8 days...The last few have been 200mg evd or ev 36hrs and honestly, it works just as well and is 10 times more comfortable...I did my first dnp cycles probably 3 yrs ago, back in the DNP Guru days at elite....Buff87 was the first guy i talked to about possible vision problems and he had noted the same thing. I believe we are about the same age...

And, something like 10% of the women that used dnp developed cataracts but I guess that's about the same percenatge of women that get them naturally. No noted problems for men...I'm gonna hit the eye doctor in a couple weeks and see if he finds an notable damage...

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    **** DNP , I now have cataracts since I used it, yoooohooo not normal at age 24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    ~SC~ statement is false. Does that even make sense to you?

Look at it like this, lets say you are hardcore and do cardio for 30-60 mins
    then lift for 1.5 hours. You will definitly not loose any lean muscle. That is all total BS, if you trained for like 6 hours straight with no supplementation them it might be possible. The only thing that can happen is you will be low in energy if you dont replace electrolytes and get some carbs in there for that long a duration of a workout.
    Pro athletes do all kinds of back to back training all the time and they dont look like they have a problem with keeping lean muscle now do they?
    Sorry didnt mean to steal the thread just had to make that point.
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 02-11-2005 at 10:51 PM.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    ironfist, keep us posted on what your doc tells you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information