hey guys one of my buds just started a cycle about a wk or so ago and its his first cycle ever hes real into lifting and has a great build already similar to mine but hes a lil shorter and weighs a lil less hes bout 5 8 170lbs with bot 10%bf give or take.. i told him bout taking for his first cycle test e at 500mgs a wk for 10-12wks but he said that he didnt wanna blow up just gain some good lean mass say 10-15lbs but keep lean when hes doing this maybe bulk up a lil bit and i just wanted to see what yall thought on this cycle hes running a low dose but with his intinsity at the gym and his eating habbits i think itll be a decent lil first cycle to put on a lil good lean mass heres what hes running
wk1-10 250mgs test e (tue. fri. injections 1/2 ccs each time)
wk1-10 175mgs milk thysil
wk1-15 10mgs nolva ED
wk12-15 clomid therapy
wk12-15 1000mgs milk thysil
multi vit.
b12 vit.
zinc
glutimine
IMO i told him heed prolly get some good gains if his diet and workout habbits were in check i think his goals are are he wants to get around 180ish maybe 185 if its possible yall let me no what yall think and yes i no he should of run 500mgs a wk but IMO i dont think high dosage is nessisary for great results for his goals thanks guys shoot what cha think bout it