Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    LOL Im not the one claiming to be a pro body builder...And mike your stinkin it up again with your fat ass.

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Man, you guys need a mod in here to stop this.. I wonder where they all are..

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL Im not the one claiming to be a pro body builder...And mike your stinkin it up again with your fat ass.

are you sniffin my ass now??? this goes back to the dogs and the peanut butter. i knew the shoe fit.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    People would probably be a lot more open to help you if you had a better attitude. Maybe you should show a little respect to those with more knowledge and experience in the game than yourself.
    I have shown respect to those experienced and helpful. Im just feedin into the hate and collectin a few more posts....my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    are you sniffin my ass now??? this goes back to the dogs and the peanut butter. i knew the shoe fit.
    Dude the sent of your fat ass is followin me no matter where i go in this forum. And your animal love jokes are old and not amusin.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    i'm deleting that post in the member's pic forum and i'm done with this...

glock... i'm not "hating" on you... just stop acting tough... theres no need for it, stop criticizing people's goals, etc... PEACE

E.R.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Ok well then a word of advice. If you're here to try and get praise for your 'amazing' progress in the time you've been lifting, you're not going to find it here. Although you may have had great results, no one here will condone doing steroids after you have just started to train, no matter how long you've been training on and off. Also from the way you talk about how bad you wanted to get the winny, its obvious that you sort of look at it as a miracle drug, and want a shortcut to a clean diet and good training routine. So just stick around and read up, become a little more educated about AAS and the bodybuilding community before you start anymore threads or post. I think you'll have a lot better of a response from the members here...

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolBoy
    Glock try doing wide grip pull ups.They can only ad to your arsonal my bro.
    you mean assisted wide grip pullups. free pullups are not possible with those lats. bet he can do close grip pullups though with those moster biceps.

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    i'm deleting that post in the member's pic forum and i'm done with this...

glock... i'm not "hating" on you... just stop acting tough... theres no need for it, stop criticizing people's goals, etc... PEACE

E.R.
    LMAO I havent criticized anyones goals. When I answer a thread Im helpful and kind. When people come in my thread and start the hatin I sometimes get sucked into it. my bad again...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Im just feedin into the hate and collectin a few more posts....my bad
    thegodfather is right. If you would have just shown some respect to those that have more knowledge and a standing here. With that said this thread should not be called "guess my bf" it should be "guess who is handing me my ass in the members pictures forum"

Is this grand central?Theres 14 bros in here right now.lol

you mean assisted wide grip pullups. free pullups are not possible with those lats. bet he can do close grip pullups though with those moster biceps.
    Dude do you even know what lats are? The thread title wasnt look at my lats or I would of showed them.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolBoy
    Is this grand central?Theres 14 bros in here right now.lol
    Actually there are 12 bros and 2 haters. Get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    thegodfather is right. If you would have just shown some respect to those that have more knowledge and a standing here. With that said this thread should not be called "guess my bf" it should be "guess who is handing me my ass in the members pictures forum"
    Dude stfu and pop another aids pill..

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Dude do you even know what lats are? The thread title wasnt look at my lats or I would of showed them.

some type of natty pb???

Lats are the lower part of the abdomen that your girlfriend licks. Oh sh1t my bad thats my c0ck. Not sure what lats are fill me in??

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Ok well then a word of advice. If you're here to try and get praise for your 'amazing' progress in the time you've been lifting, you're not going to find it here. Although you may have had great results, no one here will condone doing steroids after you have just started to train, no matter how long you've been training on and off. Also from the way you talk about how bad you wanted to get the winny, its obvious that you sort of look at it as a miracle drug, and want a shortcut to a clean diet and good training routine. So just stick around and read up, become a little more educated about AAS and the bodybuilding community before you start anymore threads or post. I think you'll have a lot better of a response from the members here...
    thats good advice but Im not tryin to get praise. I just asked a simple question and everybody in the forum camps out in my thread talkin about peanut butter dog balls. and im the one out of line? thx for the feedback

some type of natty pb???

LMFAO!!!!!

Lats are the lower part of the abdomen that your girlfriend licks. Oh sh1t my bad thats my c0ck. Not sure what lats are fill me in??
    Just for your personal info lats start at your armpits and go down. Dont make me post more pics of my muscles....LOL

LMFAO!!!!!
    Lets see your pics Fat Mike. I need another good laugh.

Just for your personal info lats start at your armpits and go down. Dont make me post more pics of my muscles....LOL

oh ok now i know... Its that hair i see in your pic that looks like a spider web. Uh, i dont have lats

BDTR is offline Retired
    Meso, glock, eatrite and whoever else. CUT THE SH!T. If i see one more out of line comment, I'm going to click my suspend button. Not joking.

This Thread Is Now Dead. I Will Not Respond To Anymore Haters. Im Out

OPPS sorry btdr diddnt see your post...Im still out.

<<<< running for his life....We just got bitch slapped by BDTR!! I'm out

BDTR is offline Retired
    This also means in ANY OTHER THREAD.

As far as im concerned, you're all on probation. Everyone of you has conducted themselves like children here, you're only excuse would possibly be "im only 15" and in which case you dont belong here anyway. I've seriously never seen members go to such great lengths to be assholes. If i see one of you step out of line in any thread, anywhere (this goes for everyone who contributed to this mess), then your ass is on vacation.

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    This also means in ANY OTHER THREAD.

As far as im concerned, you're all on probation. Everyone of you has conducted themselves like children here, you're only excuse would possibly be "im only 15" and in which case you dont belong here anyway. I've seriously never seen members go to such great lengths to be assholes. If i see one of you step out of line in any thread, anywhere (this goes for everyone who contributed to this mess), then your ass is on vacation.
    There we go, I have been waiting for this for the longest time.. I knew it had to be bdtr to stop it.. hehe

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Ditto on BDTR's comments - you are lucky he saw this first - glock and meso are both on a short list for vacation and this would have been the start of it - bdtr delt with this but there will be no more warnings

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    thx for the feedback bros. Any suggestions on how to improve my tri's.
    Not just your triceps... the forearms are like out of purportion with the biceps and triceps. Concentrate on the forearms. Also your foreward delts arent too bad but lateral and rear deltoids look to be behind as well, but it doesnt make sence because your traps are pretty well developed. You cant hit the traps without working out those lateral and rear deltoids, which also does on with the triceps and forearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Not just your triceps... the forearms are like out of purportion with the biceps and triceps. Concentrate on the forearms. Also your foreward delts arent too bad but lateral and rear deltoids look to be behind as well, but it doesnt make sence because your traps are pretty well developed. You cant hit the traps without working out those lateral and rear deltoids, which also does on with the triceps and forearms.
    You know your **** man. Yes I do need to work on alot of stuff. Im addin a little something more every time I workout. 10 weeks ago my stamina was crap but is much better now. Thanks for the feedback bro.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Judging by your abs, I would say 12-15% body fat.

Heavy weighted dips will put meat on your tri's fast.

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    this answer varies alot, since each person who does the measurments of bodyfat comes out a bit diffrent. i would personally say 12-15% 3% margin.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dam you really weigh 245?!

TallB4Small is offline Junior Member
    I dont know if anyone has said it yet, i didnt wanna read through all the bickering, But NO ONE should ever star a cycle when they dont even know how to train their body in proportion.

"I already do tricep exercises. I dont know what its called but you lay on the bench and let your head barely hang off the bench then press a straight bar up and bring it down to my forehead" - Glock19

Im not tryin to pick on you Glock, but you cant even name the excersise that your doing. Yes at 6'3 245 you are a big guy, but not in proportion. As far as genetics goes, you might have Great genetics, but 10weeks of working out isnt near enough time to tell.

P.S. Try hitting a plateau

Tags is offline Associate Member
    I'd say about 13%bf

djgoodspeed is offline Junior Member
    post leg pics man...

leg pics tell people that you dont work out for "the mirror".................. if your legs are huge i'll believe that you lift for yourself... not the mirror...

lemme see some leg pics man...

Whats this all about? I just don't understand.

jealousy is a ugly thing.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    dam you really weigh 245?!
    Yup, my goal is to get to about 270 with 10% bf.

Quote Originally Posted by TallB4Small
    I dont know if anyone has said it yet, i didnt wanna read through all the bickering, But NO ONE should ever star a cycle when they dont even know how to train their body in proportion.

"I already do tricep exercises. I dont know what its called but you lay on the bench and let your head barely hang off the bench then press a straight bar up and bring it down to my forehead" - Glock19

Im not tryin to pick on you Glock, but you cant even name the excersise that your doing. Yes at 6'3 245 you are a big guy, but not in proportion. As far as genetics goes, you might have Great genetics, but 10weeks of working out isnt near enough time to tell.

P.S. Try hitting a plateau
    Thx for the feed back bro, I forgot to mention in the thread title that I have been workin out for more than 10 years with heavy weight. I had just taken less than 2 years off before I started up over 10 weeks ago.
    When I started up 10 weeks ago my stamina was ****. I did not have the energy to workout every muscle group as hard as I wanted to. Now im workin out with weights for at least 2 hours a day 4 days a week. At first it was 30 minutes a day 4 days a week and went up from there. Everybody has to start somewhere when their in horrible shape and dont even want to think about how far they have let thier selves go and how far they have to go to get back to where they were.
    If I had to guess at the name of that exersize I do for my tris I would guess either lateral bench tris or overhead bench tris. I prolly should of pulled my "Weilder book of Workout knowledge"out before I posted.
    Thx again for the feedback.
    Last edited by Glock-19; 03-14-2005 at 01:30 AM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Damm, I was gone for 2 days and this thead has over 160 replies!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information