Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    gymcandyman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    u should start your own thread butto gain 40 pounds in 8 weeks is alot. it can be done but alot of it will be fat and water. one shot a week and one pill of w/e he was doing must have been a stupid cycle so dont do what he did. u need to stay on here as much as possible and read everything u can. and no u will never become a huge beastman without working hard unless u have unhuman genetics. if u dont plan on working hard dont ever plan on using steroids
    i think he said he was taking deca , and dbol

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymcandyman
    one of my friends went on roids for an 8 week cycle and gained 40 pounds in 2 months, is that bad? He said he was 170 and in 2 months he was 210. He said he took one shot a week and a pill everyday. he said it made him crazy in the head tho.I want to do what he did and just become a huge beastman without even working hard, do you guys think it is possible?
    That's an unhealthy strain on the body to gain that amount of weight in such little time. He's probably ok, but like I said it puts stress on the body, especially the heart.
    Last edited by aXe; 03-19-2005 at 12:49 AM.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    give me that gun glock lol

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Test forever.....

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Man, there are some bored people in this mother ****er. Thanks to all who tried to help including you Mes. I by no means ever claimed to "know everything about AAS" I mean why the f#ck do you think Im here askin questions?

You got my back again Anabolboy, I feel like were two Lions surrounded by a bunch of jackels.....

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Man, there are some bored people in this mother ****er. Thanks to all who tried to help including you Mes. I by no means ever claimed to "know everything about AAS" I mean why the f#ck do you think Im here askin questions?

You got my back again Anabolboy, I feel like were two Lions surrounded by a bunch of jackels.....
    If you keep up the attitude pretty soon no one will respond to your posts at all. Then you won't have anything to b*tch about.

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    If you keep up the attitude pretty soon no one will respond to your posts at all. Then you won't have anything to b*tch about.
    The haters in here are the same haters that post in all my threads. I wish they would not respond to my threads at all and they know who they are. Again, to all the people that responded with legit answers to my thread, Im not talkin about you, obviously....

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    The haters in here are the same haters that post in all my threads. I wish they would not respond to my threads at all and they know who they are. Again, to all the people that responded with legit answers to my thread, Im not talkin about you, obviously....
    Dude I'm not hatin' on you at all. Just giving you some friendly advice. I'm tellin you you're gonna get banned soon I can just feel it.

BTW-You don't have anything for me to hate on. Sorry to say but when people look at pics from your winny only cycle, it's going to steer them away from that idea.

Dude I'm not hatin' on you at all. Just giving you some friendly advice. I'm tellin you you're gonna get banned soon I can just feel it.

BTW-You don't have anything for me to hate on. Sorry to say but when people look at pics from your winny only cycle, it's going to steer them away from that idea.
    I dont know bro, Ive noticed alot more Winstrol questions lately. lol That must be you in your avator. lmao

Actually it is me.

I've won 7 Mr. Olympia contests.

I cant wait until you get banned. It's only a matter of time and words though. I'll just patiently wait it out.

Peace.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    a couple grams of EQ per week would be nice.

Actually it is me.

I've won 7 Mr. Olympia contests.

I cant wait until you get banned. It's only a matter of time and words though. I'll just patiently wait it out.

Peace.
    Congrats. Bro if I bugg you so bad then just stay out of my threads, you always come in my threads and talk smack. How many threads of yours have I even posted in? 0

Why you so mad, dog?
    Peice

I would reply with some comeback of my own, but I don't have that kind of time to waste right now, Sorry.

I would reply with some comeback of my own, but I don't have that kind of time to waste right now, Sorry.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    If I couldn't do test or tren , I'd choose equipoise . Good solid anabolic with minimal side effects.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Everyone cut the crap! How many more warnings do i have to give? Glock, 1 more out of you and you're suspended, same goes for EVERYONE in this thread flaming.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information