Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: british dragon

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    yes...as i stated earlier,its just my opinion bro.

The info youve given is whats been circulating round the forums for ages.How can someone operate as a real business if theyre refused registration and are not given fda approval for their products??.There must be a reason behind that dont you think??Thats why it had to go UG.Whichever way you look at it,its an illegal business supplying goods on the black market(just like the other labs).It never has been-or ever will be,a legit manufacturer of pharm grade meds.Again,this is just my opinion-and nothing ive seen or heard has convinced me otherwise.

Titan1 is offline Member
    Well Body Research didnt have FDA approval and they sold on the black market but still they had some of the best products out there if you have ever tried there products then you know what im talking about.

didnt you notice that i said "just like the other labs"????This includes any Ug you care to mention(inc B/R).No need to pull out specific names because no-one tries to make out that theyre anything more than what they actually are do they.(unlike british dragon followers).

we`ve all seen the recent pics of zencall havent we??The pictures speak for themselves.You can bet that all Ug labs look very similar.A couple of bros in a room somewhere is about as proffesional as it gets.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    BD is not "just like the other ug labs".
    Last edited by jbol; 04-02-2005 at 11:05 AM.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    they're great.

dudeman = tony the tiger...

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    BD is not "just like the other ug labs".

O.K...i give up.British dragon make their products in a fully equipped chemical facility dont they

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by So-Solid
    O.K...i give up.British dragon make their products in a fully equipped chemical facility dont they

The end.
    yep......pretty much........The End.

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kme1024
    10 x Sustanon 250 mg/vial
    400 tabs of Dianabol 5mg/tab
    10 x Deca durabolin 200 mg/amp
    40 tabs Nolvadex 20mg/tab
    20 tabs Clomid 50mg/tab

that is what they recomend GOOD?

How do you plan on taking that stuff
    I would say you need more Sust(6 more amps) and less D-bols
    I would run it like this(keep in mind I like to run short cycles,I get good results and fast recovery)

weeks1-4:5-6 D-bol a day(I personally wouldn't take D-bol for more than 4 weeks)
    weeks1-8:2 amps Sust
    :1 amp deca every 4 days(10 amps in total)

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    dudeman = tony the tiger...
    Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Comparing BDs set up with Zcall is hillarious. You really have no clue do you?

didnt you notice that i said "just like the other labs"????This includes any Ug you care to mention(inc B/R).No need to pull out specific names because no-one tries to make out that theyre anything more than what they actually are do they.(unlike british dragon followers).

we`ve all seen the recent pics of zencall havent we??The pictures speak for themselves.You can bet that all Ug labs look very similar.A couple of bros in a room somewhere is about as proffesional as it gets.

Id just like to see how "a couple of bros in a room somewhere" could put out the volume that BD does.
    Last edited by jbol; 04-02-2005 at 03:16 PM.

BDTR..." i really dont have a clue" you say???Well seeing as you obviously know something i dont,feel free to enlighten me oh wise one.My pm box awaits.

Id hoped this was dead and buried(coz it really is pointless banter),but seeing as you want to continue it-explain this then:
    British dragon are (IYO)better than all other UG labs right???,and some even claim that theyre comparable to legit pharm grade......jbol )well how come ive run decabol and it did nothing apart from break me out in a rash,??whereas organon deca was awesome and blew me up big time??how come ive used naposims and thais and the results were far better than anabols???why were the results off dispensary androlics so much better than oxydrols???And please dont humour me by saying my diet and training werent in check.I always give products a fair chance before i make my opinions-and brit drag aint **** compared to other stuff thats out there.I found that out through first hand experience- and this isnt just an opinion,its a fact!

So if you want to call me clueless...thats fine.It really doesnt concern me.You bros` accross the pond prolly think B/D is good because youre choices are very limited anyway.If you ran a few cycles of proper pharm gear-you might know the difference.(no offence).

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    Id just like to see how "a couple of bros in a room somewhere" could put out the volume that BD does.

not you again So you want to nit pick at everything i say now do you??

O.k,ill be more specific.Lets imagine a large garage somewhere,even a warehouse maybe,and a "group" of guys(this could be two-or it could be twenty,i really dont know),a selection of pumps,a heat source,some mixing equipment and there you have it.A UG lab.

I can knock up a 10ml vial in about a minute once the hormones in solution.So if i wanted too-i could churn out around 50 an hour,about 400 over the course of a working day,thats about 2800 vials a week.Get "for example" 5 guys doing this and whatve you got????yep-you got it....VOLUME.

I wish youd just put this thread to bed-or prove to me its a legit manufacturer if youre so sure of yourself.

My comments are purely fictional,and should not be taken seriously.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i think people this should b put to bed,and agree to disagree.obviously people have had good and bad results from watever companies,not every1 is goin to agree wat is best and wat is not!

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    British dragon are (IYO)better than all other UG labs right???,and some even claim that theyre comparable to legit pharm grade......jbol )well how come ive run decabol and it did nothing apart from break me out in a rash,??whereas organon deca was awesome and blew me up big time??how come ive used naposims and thais and the results were far better than anabols???why were the results off dispensary androlics so much better than oxydrols???And please dont humour me by saying my diet and training werent in check.I always give products a fair chance before i make my opinions-and brit drag aint **** compared to other stuff thats out there.I found that out through first hand experience- and this isnt just an opinion,its a fact!
    I am not going to say that your training and diet was off(which it may have been) but what I will say is you probably got fake ****. It sounds like you got screwed on some BD products and now you want to run a muck. I have used both BD and Human gear also and noticed little to no diffrence in the quality. There orals actually seemed stronger to me than human brand name equivalants. What it all came down to was diet training and the supplementation...and thats a fact!!

Zencall and British Dragon are not even in the same league, let alone country. You will have to do better than that.

not you again So you want to nit pick at everything i say now do you??

O.k,ill be more specific.Lets imagine a large garage somewhere,even a warehouse maybe,and a "group" of guys(this could be two-or it could be twenty,i really dont know),a selection of pumps,a heat source,some mixing equipment and there you have it.A UG lab.

I can knock up a 10ml vial in about a minute once the hormones in solution.So if i wanted too-i could churn out around 50 an hour,about 400 over the course of a working day,thats about 2800 vials a week.Get "for example" 5 guys doing this and whatve you got????yep-you got it....VOLUME.

I wish youd just put this thread to bed-or prove to me its a legit manufacturer if youre so sure of yourself.

My comments are purely fictional,and should not be taken seriously.

I'll let it rest now, as we are all entitled to our own opinions.
    Last edited by jbol; 04-02-2005 at 06:27 PM.

MrX from GenX is offline New Member
    Bro....this is exactly what i mean by "overhyped".Let me just say that im not really bothered what products/labs people decide to use but comments like that are just nonsense.How exactly are they close to human grade???Are they a multi million dollar empire with proper research facilities(i think not).Do they own state of the art chemical processing equipment(again-i think not),do they operate to the same specifications,hygiene and filtration processes that a major manufacturer does(no chance!).They use the same methods as your average educated homebrewer does, but they knock out larger quantities thats all.The day someone shows me their manufacturing facility-is the day ill believe theyre something more than just a regular ug lab.

Ive no doubt this will prolly piss a lot of people off,but imo 95% of the info that floats around about B/D is just hearsay passed down from those with some degree of involvement somewhere along the line.If i was as gullible as some seem to be....i might actual believe that it was a major pharmaceutical company.

No offence intended,just telling it like it is.Fed up with all the B/S thats made up on these forums
    Bro, you have no idea what you are talking about. I am not talking from heresay, I am talking from fact. BD is made in a lab environment. You will see evidence of this surface in the next few months. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, yours in this case is dead wrong. Another point I might add is that if they were not that great why would people spend huge amounts of money trying to make fake British Dragon products.
    Last edited by MrX from GenX; 04-03-2005 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX from GenX
    Bro, you have no idea what you are talking about. I am not talking from heresay, I am talking from fact. BD is made in a lab environment. You will see evidence of this surface in the next few months. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, yours in this case is dead wrong. Another point I might add is that if they were not that great why would people spend huge amounts of money trying to make fake British Dragon products.
    Its good to see you here MrX.

I`m looking forward to seeing the evidence you speak of.Its not gonna make me convert back to buying B/D gear,but it`ll be interesting viewing.

You dont really need me to explain why people make fakes do you bro??.Im sure you can work that out for yourself.Its pointless me even trying to discuss anything with you (considering the site youre involved with.)coz im not likely to get an unbiased opinion am i.I got an email from that dude "england" this time last year rubbishing apex gear and claiming it was nothing but oil,and yet i have plenty of friends who use apex regularly and swear by the stuff.What was all that about??A company as "great" as BD shouldnt need its minions to go out and rubbish other labs should it.

This is all a complete farce imo, and i find it comical listening to suppliers "bigging up" their own products to improve their standing in the marketplace.No disrespect to you mate....but if your gear only held half the hormone you stated it does,you wouldnt tell us about it would you.If you pay a website enough cash for advertising and sponsorship and give good deals to the guys at the top-obviously peeps are gonna endorse you arent they.Its called business.

Anyway-theres plenty of newbs flocking into bodybuilding on a daily basis-so theres never gonna be a shortage of gullible peeps who follow the "incrowd".I felt like all my christmas`s had come at once when i received my first batch of BD gear.....what a pity it was a major let down.

Im glad that it works for some-but for me personally-it was just dead money.
    P.S..the prices over at G/X are absolutely scandalous.If i had to buy from you.....each of my cycles would cost about 2 grand($3700).Thankfully-i dont have to.

mdtnt is offline New Member
    I`m looking forward to seeing the evidence you speak of.Its not gonna make me convert back to buying B/D gear,but it`ll be interesting viewing.

You dont really need me to explain why people make fakes do you bro??.Im sure you can work that out for yourself.Its pointless me even trying to discuss anything with you (considering the site youre involved with.)coz im not likely to get an unbiased opinion am i.I got an email from that dude "england" this time last year rubbishing apex gear and claiming it was nothing but oil,and yet i have plenty of friends who use apex regularly and swear by the stuff.What was all that about??A company as "great" as BD shouldnt need its minions to go out and rubbish other labs should it.

This is all a complete farce imo, and i find it comical listening to suppliers "bigging up" their own products to improve their standing in the marketplace.No disrespect to you mate....but if your gear only held half the hormone you stated it does,you wouldnt tell us about it would you.If you pay a website enough cash for advertising and sponsorship and give good deals to the guys at the top-obviously peeps are gonna endorse you arent they.Its called business.

Anyway-theres plenty of newbs flocking into bodybuilding on a daily basis-so theres never gonna be a shortage of gullible peeps who follow the "incrowd".I felt like all my christmas`s had come at once when i received my first batch of BD gear.....what a pity it was a major let down.

Im glad that it works for some-but for me personally-it was just dead money.
    P.S..the prices over at G/X are absolutely scandalous.If i had to buy from you.....each of my cycles would cost about 2 grand($3700).Thankfully-i dont have to.
    Bro'....so sorry to hear that you had an awefull expoerience using BD gear.....there is no reason to bring any ones site into this issue....thats not what any one let alone MrX was talking about...you obviously have nothing better to do thatn talk trash about something you know nothing about....i have not liked your tone from the begining but who am I....no one important, but i can vouch for the quality of BD gear...i use it and am ery content....if X is allowed to post lab results form a reputable lab on BD gear then you would see that all of them are close to being over dosed...Another thing...So-Solid...no one is here selling anythign only trying to clear up the nonsense that is being said by you about BD gear...but yes you are entitled to you opinoin much like the hole in a restucm every one has one.....As far as I can see it you spend your time slamming people, sites and labs so your speach is limited and you back nothing up with anyhting valid at all..jsut my .02

peaker is offline Senior Member
    mate maybe the BD you tried was bunk... i mean there alot of people that love the stuff, their lab results come back on par if not overdosed, i mean we are talking about gear here, its not hard to put straight oil in a vial for a scammer, even good sources get done with dodgy gear. point i am trying make is that its easy to bash a lab but most guys on this board have received dodgy gear at one point, whats to say you didnt... regardless of where u got it. its how the game is unfortunately.
    i dont think people on this board have a vested interest in praising them or bagging their stuff, its an open forum where you get the good with the bad and it seems that from what you have said it has surprised ALOT of people that have used and continue to use their products.
    i have never tried their products and probably never will because of where i am but just trying to keep things here from getting out of control, you are entitled to your opinion and so are the all the other guys that dispute your call on BD.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i think this is something thats just got out of hand, i see solids point, however its not fair to compare ****ty 2 min wonder ug labs with britishdragon is it either?

I know for a fact there is pharmaceutical equipment, how else are tablets pressed? with a cardboard cut out?? or capmquick machine?

Vials are dispensed by machine, not by hand in sterile environment, everything is filtered an there has been little to no complaints of infection from bd, none that i know of for sure.

There has and always will be the odd complaint same with any company, but they are far overshadowed by the compliments in this case.

I wouldnt say they are like organon or schering far from it, however i wouldnt compare them to bathtublabs or something like that. There is possibly an in between you know??

hope that clears it up, the proof is in the pudding as they say, just listen to what the users say

peace

lab tests have all already been posted, just do a search, no need to force the issue, like i said, proof is in the pudding

but ill add 4 new ones

peace
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I would never defend any UG lab without seeing the set-up. However what people need to keep in mind is BD puts out enough to supply the world, so it can not be compared to a UG like Zencall. That is just rediculous. Now if you compared it to someone like IP that would be a more intelligent argument. Until someone brought up IP's shipping methods. They are more geared towards delivery success than sterility and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I would never defend any UG lab without seeing the set-up. However what people need to keep in mind is BD puts out enough to supply the world, so it can not be compared to a UG like Zencall. That is just rediculous. Now if you compared it to someone like IP that would be a more intelligent argument. Until someone brought up IP's shipping methods. They are more geared towards delivery success than sterility and appearance.
    agreed. seems that they make ensure gear and you dont hear of many complaints for the amount the churn out..

Quote Originally Posted by mdtnt
    Bro'....so sorry to hear that you had an awefull expoerience using BD gear.....there is no reason to bring any ones site into this issue....thats not what any one let alone MrX was talking about...you obviously have nothing better to do thatn talk trash about something you know nothing about....i have not liked your tone from the begining but who am I....no one important, but i can vouch for the quality of BD gear...i use it and am ery content....if X is allowed to post lab results form a reputable lab on BD gear then you would see that all of them are close to being over dosed...Another thing...So-Solid...no one is here selling anythign only trying to clear up the nonsense that is being said by you about BD gear...but yes you are entitled to you opinoin much like the hole in a restucm every one has one.....As far as I can see it you spend your time slamming people, sites and labs so your speach is limited and you back nothing up with anyhting valid at all..jsut my .02

O.k,this is where i leave this thread before i start getting seriously pissed off with some of you folks.I dont spend my time slamming sites,labs OR peeps(maybe you should look further than this thread before making rash judgements)but yes im expressing what i think about BD-and i dont care if you like what im saying or not.Ive used it...it was crap,and thats "all she wrote".Bashing me isnt gonna make me retract my comments.
    And if i bought bunk gear(which i doubt)-then maybe some of the mods at these forums should do a better job of checking out sources before reccomending them to us.What use is a trusted source if no-one even knows if he`s carrying good gear??This is turning into a "lets gang up on so-solid coz we dont like what he`s saying thread".I find it sad that you cant just let me voice my opinions without having to start childish analogies about "holes in rectums".I said what i wanted to say at the start of this thread-and ever since its seems to be bro after bro attacking me for it.Whassup??cant you handle a difference of opinion??Man-up,and get over it.

Apologies to MrX for mentioning his site-i got carried away.

O.k,this is where i leave this thread before i start getting seriously pissed off with some of you folks.I dont spend my time slamming sites,labs OR peeps(maybe you should look further than this thread before making rash judgements)but yes im expressing what i think about BD-and i dont care if you like what im saying or not.Ive used it...it was crap,and thats "all she wrote".Bashing me isnt gonna make me retract my comments.
    And if i bought bunk gear(which i doubt)-then maybe some of the mods at these forums should do a better job of checking out sources before reccomending them to us.What use is a trusted source if no-one even knows if he`s carrying good gear??This is turning into a "lets gang up on so-solid coz we dont like what he`s saying thread".I find it sad that you cant just let me voice my opinions without having to start childish analogies about "holes in rectums".I said what i wanted to say at the start of this thread-and ever since its seems to be bro after bro attacking me for it.Whassup??cant you handle a difference of opinion??Man-up,and get over it.

u make some good points bro , i dont think people are ganging up to bash you i think they are a bit surprised with your comments, thats all, but in all fairness can u be 100% sure it was legit without from a lab test of your gear?? i dont care either way about BD i go by what i hear on the boards.
    all props to you for sticking to your guns. but BD supply alot of stuff to alot of people they wouldnt be as big and popular as they are if it wasnt the case.

Thanks for your input OJ.Nice to speak to someone with an open mind.

Your post makes a lot of sense, but can you explain something.If they truly use a machine to dispense vials-then the doses contained would be spot on-wouldnt they??and why was there all that hassle some time ago about dosing issues,and why was my decabol total garbage and gave me a rash??(there are many more guys floating around who`ll agree with me on this,maybe not here at A/R,but ive talked to plenty).

P.S-the decabol was bought through a site endorsed on their website,and all the other stuff id bought off that site worked fine..

H

I wasnt trying to bash or gang up on you bro (my apologies if it seemed that way) You were trying to make a point and so was I.I knew the thread was starting to go the wrong direction and thats why I said I would let it rest.Also I'd like to thank TOJ for the lab tests that he has posted.

Peaker...thanks for your input mate.Ive taken it on board.I too followed the boards and did what the vets mods reccomended....but look where it got me??I wasted 2 cycles and lost money i couldnt really afford too.(and they wonder im pissed off with BD )

no worries jbol.(im a bit touchy just now anyway...just started pct)
    Last edited by So-Solid; 04-03-2005 at 11:37 AM.

Peaker...thanks for your input mate.Ive taken it on board.I too followed the boards and did what the vets mods reccomended....but look where it got me??I wasted 2 cycles and lost money i couldnt really afford too.(and they wonder im pissed off with BD )
    yeah no worries mate, i feel your pain, i am from a country where we have the toughest customs in the world and u cant get anything here for less than a small fortune, my brother told me some guy offered him 3 amps of sust for like 80$ which is like 60US! the only stuff you can get is UG homebrew stuff which is much easier to get from my experience but even then, how the **** can you trust that ****. i has lost alot of $$$ on what i was 99% sure was bunk gear but for weeks questioning my training and diet. i cant tell people how many cycles i have done because of **** like this. only in the past couple of weeks i am getting the feeling that my **** is working and i am making some progress... might be because i am hitting 1 gram a week now
    you are not the only one that's been burnt bro so alot of guys here feel your pain.

no worries jbol.(im a bit touch just now anyway...just started pct)
    ..I know the feeling.

the dosing issues were brought about by quality of raw materials, the machine no doubt adds the same amount of material each time, however if the quality is less, then hence the outcome, lower dosed vials, then the next time, more material is added to make up for the quality of the materials, yes this is somewhere where there is room for improvement. Raw powders all come from same source anyway so there is nothing can be done about that apart frm what i already said.

Its like i said bro, i do see your points, and other peoples, perhaps things just went a bit far? either way looks like a group hug is in order

peace

BDTR is offline Retired
    People dont seem to understand that all the big guys get their powder from the same source, which is why you'll see reputable companies putting out underdosed product.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Jc lock this sh!t already.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Jc lock this sh!t already.
    yes no offence bros but this is gettin a tad borin now.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes no offence bros but this is gettin a tad borin now.
    No offense, but then don't read it.

BDTR is offline Retired
    So-Solid, the question is, what do you have to gain by slagging off on BD?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information