Thread: british dragon

BDTR is offline Retired
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    No offense, but then don't read it.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    No offense, but then don't read it.
    aint u got nuffin else to go on about or do u just love a row!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    I got to admit. I love a row. I like lat pulldowns too.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Who doesnt enjoy a good row?

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    So-Solid, the question is, what do you have to gain by slagging off on BD?
    well theres plenty of bros(and mods) around the forums that could tell you the answer to that one.Absolutely nothing mate!!!.Im in this game for the best gear at the best prices-nothing more.Im not affiliated with a lab or source and i dont look to make any gain from what i say.The peeps out there that know of me,know this.

Not all of us have hidden agendas bro,if ive used something and it was good....then i mention it in posts relating to the subject.If i used something and thought it was wank,then i pass this on also.Arent these forums all about discussing what weve used and the results we achieved??
    Im a big fan of making my own from powders these days-and i think homebrew is where its at right now,-but if you ask me what i think of EQ.....ill diss it down for the next 12 months mate coz i ran it and didnt rate it at all..And if you ask me my opinion on some of the recipes that the knowledgeable chemists have stickied,id say some are cack and wouldnt try them ever again-ive just had to stop a cycle short coz the prop recipes i used ended up crippling me.

Hopefully what ive said will give you a better picture of what im all about.Im a straight talker that says things as i see them.It pisses some guys off tbh-but hey,that aint my problem is it.Im not gonna say stuff just to fit in with what others might be saying.How does that help anyone??Theres enough B/SHi*ters on the forums as it is who just repeat stuff theyve read without even trying it first hand.

Why do YOU think ive slagged BD???I could do with a laugh,so tell me.

EnglandXXL is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by So-Solid
    Bro....this is exactly what i mean by "overhyped".Let me just say that im not really bothered what products/labs people decide to use but comments like that are just nonsense.How exactly are they close to human grade???Are they a multi million dollar empire with proper research facilities(i think not).Do they own state of the art chemical processing equipment(again-i think not),do they operate to the same specifications,hygiene and filtration processes that a major manufacturer does(no chance!).They use the same methods as your average educated homebrewer does, but they knock out larger quantities thats all.The day someone shows me their manufacturing facility-is the day ill believe theyre something more than just a regular ug lab.

Ive no doubt this will prolly piss a lot of people off,but imo 95% of the info that floats around about B/D is just hearsay passed down from those with some degree of involvement somewhere along the line.If i was as gullible as some seem to be....i might actual believe that it was a major pharmaceutical company.

No offence intended,just telling it like it is.Fed up with all the B/S thats made up on these forums
    Bro...you have no clue what your talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    the dosing issues were brought about by quality of raw materials, the machine no doubt adds the same amount of material each time, however if the quality is less, then hence the outcome, lower dosed vials, then the next time, more material is added to make up for the quality of the materials, yes this is somewhere where there is room for improvement. Raw powders all come from same source anyway so there is nothing can be done about that apart frm what i already said.

Its like i said bro, i do see your points, and other peoples, perhaps things just went a bit far? either way looks like a group hug is in order

peace
    OJ is absolutely right.....I will bump this!

You dont really need me to explain why people make fakes do you bro??.Im sure you can work that out for yourself.Its pointless me even trying to discuss anything with you (considering the site youre involved with.)coz im not likely to get an unbiased opinion am i.I got an email from that dude "england" this time last year rubbishing apex gear and claiming it was nothing but oil,and yet i have plenty of friends who use apex regularly and swear by the stuff.What was all that about??A company as "great" as BD shouldnt need its minions to go out and rubbish other labs should it.
    Boy I love it when people throw my name out before even looking into the facts. You know nothing about that situation Bro!
    Last edited by EnglandXXL; 04-03-2005 at 09:51 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well, atleast so-solids motives are as clear as day now, thanks for clearing it up SS.

Nice avatar England

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    Nice avatar England
    LOL.....Thanks Bro

I am very pro BD as you can see!

Quote Originally Posted by EnglandXXL
    Boy I love it when people throw my name out before even looking into the facts. You know nothing about that situation Bro!
    (yet another sponsor enters the fray) Its all getting a bit one sided aint it.

PMSL bro.Youre right,i know nothing about the situation-and i dont really care either tbh,but what i do know is that YOU sent me that email,and YOU made all those comments about scamming,fake gear,no active hormone etc etc etc..What "facts" do you expect me to look into??I found the whole thing pointless in the first place so why would i waste time getting in the middle of a war between two manufacturers(coz thats all it was imo).Or are you telling me that im making this up and i didnt receive the email??

This is gonna go on for ages.LOL.Who are you gonna contact next to pop in and tell me i know nothing about nothing??RET perhaps??

The sooner you guys realise that im just "joe public" voicing his opinion,and not someone out to slag off BD for no reason,the sooner we can all move on from this thread.You must find one mans opinion really threatening ,to feel the need to call in all the big boys to try and be-little me.Keep em coming if you want to,-apart from OJ the rest of you have nothing more to offer other than crappy one liners like "You know nothing"....
    Have a nice day y`all.

(yet another sponsor enters the fray) Its all getting a bit one sided aint it.

PMSL bro.Youre right,i know nothing about the situation-and i dont really care either tbh,but what i do know is that YOU sent me that email,and YOU made all those comments about scamming,fake gear,no active hormone etc etc etc..What "facts" do you expect me to look into??I found the whole thing pointless in the first place so why would i waste time getting in the middle of a war between two manufacturers(coz thats all it was imo).Or are you telling me that im making this up and i didnt receive the email??

This is gonna go on for ages.LOL.Who are you gonna contact next to pop in and tell me i know nothing about nothing??RET perhaps??

The sooner you guys realise that im just "joe public" voicing his opinion,and not someone out to slag off BD for no reason,the sooner we can all move on from this thread.You must find one mans opinion really threatening ,to feel the need to call in all the big boys to try and be-little me.Keep em coming if you want to,-apart from OJ the rest of you have nothing more to offer other than crappy one liners like "You know nothing"....
    Have a nice day y`all.
    I thought we were going to let this rest.

so did i jbol.Ive not got anything more to say about BD gear,i think you all know where i stand by now.Im just answering the comments that seem to keep coming in my direction.

theres also another thread thats just got going over at another forum.Some dude`s 5 weeks into a 1g test 50mg dbol cycle and hasnt gained a thing so far.

These british dragon "issues" threads seem to be popping up quite regularly lately,and even though i made my decisions about them some time ago,it seems others are coming across the same problems i did.Im just gonna sit back and see how it all pans out.Anyone with a brain can see that somethings not quite right with this company.Think they need to take steps to sort out their problems,blaming it on the powders just isnt good enough imo.Considering how much they knock out and the rep "i hear" they have,you think theyd test the powders,or the gear ,BEFORE putting it on the market.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i'll crack this vial and let you know in a few weeks
    but i do know that bd is verry covetet and well liked
    you could even say it's the bommmm diggity

so did i jbol.Ive not got anything more to say about BD gear,i think you all know where i stand by now.Im just answering the comments that seem to keep coming in my direction.

theres also another thread thats just got going over at another forum.Some dude`s 5 weeks into a 1g test 50mg dbol cycle and hasnt gained a thing so far.

If hes 5 weeks into a 1g test and 50mg dbol cycle and hasnt gained anything,Id have to say his gear is fake.JMO

agree totally jbol.The odd thing is,he bought from a dude thats approved on the BD site,just like i did.Theres some very weird things going on mate and no-one has any answers either.Looks like theyre either sending out a mixture of good stuff and bad stuff,or some of the sources are doing something shady somewhere along the line.

agree totally jbol.The odd thing is,he bought from a dude thats approved on the BD site,just like i did.Theres some very weird things going on mate and no-one has any answers either.Looks like theyre either sending out a mixture of good stuff and bad stuff,or some of the sources are doing something shady somewhere along the line.
    That is kinda shady

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    solid can you pm me who it was please??

peace

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Use nothing but BD stuff.

As for overpriced, you're obviously just not getting it from the right place.
    No doubt.
    I think its priced right. You don't buy cheap peanut butter do you? That **** is nasty

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Frankly, I dont know why anyone would bash BD. They have been handling juice since the 80's. Im sure they got their shi^ straight by now. If you buy BD gear from a website thats your fukn fault. Not BD's
    I swear if I see another bash on BD I am going to shi^ down their throat.

Ta Dow
    -Stone

MrX from GenX is offline New Member
    Man, I should log on more often. So Solid my bro, there is an old saying.
    Empty Vessels make the most Noise’ You sure are going on an aweful lot about nothing.

I`m looking forward to seeing the evidence you speak of.Its not gonna make me convert back to buying B/D gear,but it`ll be interesting viewing.
    Of course it would not change your mind bro. You claim to have an open mind but you are stubborn as a mule. Have you commented on the lab reports that OJ posted. I myself have many more for different products. You have not considered the fact that if you have had a bad BD experience, the potential exists that you bought fake gear.

You dont really need me to explain why people make fakes do you bro??.Im sure you can work that out for yourself.Its pointless me even trying to discuss anything with you (considering the site youre involved with.)
    What is it that you are implying here?? I know the kind of person you are bro, you are just passive aggressive. Or just plain aggressive! You want to make innuendos for the novice user that we are associated with fake gear. I take offense to that. Instead of answering a question with a dumb question, why not answer my original question

Why then, if in your opinion BD is so sh!t, are people spending good money copying them. We all know it is because the BD brand has a great reputation that some low lifes would attempt to cash in on then good name.

Anyway-theres plenty of newbs flocking into bodybuilding on a daily basis-so theres never gonna be a shortage of gullible peeps who follow the "incrowd".I felt like all my christmas`s had come at once when i received my first batch of BD gear.....what a pity it was a major let down.
    I would love you to tell me what BD you received and who you got it from. I think you got a stick up your ass and you seem to want to make a statement that in truth has no place bing made. I am not defending BD. I am however defending quality product!
    Im glad that it works for some-but for me personally-it was just dead money.
    P.S..the prices over at G/X are absolutely scandalous.If i had to buy from you.....each of my cycles would cost about 2 grand($3700).Thankfully-i dont have to.

In closing bro, as anyone will tell you, I try to as much as possible to stay out of politics, however if you have something to say and so many people are against you have you ever considered the possibility that you are just dead wrong???
    Last edited by MrX from GenX; 04-05-2005 at 02:00 AM.

Well, atleast so-solids motives are as clear as day now, thanks for clearing it up SS.
    LMAO - but it is so true

o.k,im wrong,im a trouble maker,i have passive/aggressive issues,im making stuff up,i have no proof,ive got alteria motives,and im DEAD WRONG.Sorry for having such a sad life that all i do is troll the forums looking for british dragon threads so i can say bad things to purposely ruin their reputation.Being the influential person that i am....i have the power to do things like that y`know. Everyone does what solid says dont they.

Message to all,rush out and buy up BD gear,its awesome-best gear on the market,all their gear is dosed to perfection(most of its overdosed aswell),they never get anything wrong,all the suppliers are 100% legit, and if you wanna get swole.......nothing out there will do the job as well as they will.Oh,and the prices are well worth it.Quality dont come cheap-so fork out that little bit extra,itll be worth it.

My apologies to all for saying what i said earlier.Im a really devious and underhand individual and i was only saying what i said so that you might mail me and ask to buy some of my gear that i mix up in my kitchen sink.

British dragon ROCKS!!!!

Im done.Be gone!!

Whew

Quote Originally Posted by qweas
    Can Sumone PM me a souce of where to getdeca durabolin, winstrol, anadrol, and or dbol, Sumplace that ships to northamerica(canada). My buddy got busted now i'm left hanging. PLZ PM Soon
    We'll get right on that buddy..............Read the rules.

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    bump........for what you know about BD. or is it safe to say your claims are just assumptions.

Ouch!! Jbol knows his sh** man believe u me ....i take his word for it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information