Ok i have taken clenbuterol for the 7-weeks with the 3rd week i took benadryl and the 6th week and the conclusion i got that clenbuterol is a pile of crap...there is not enough gains in it to risk my heart.I am from the uk and at my gym there is the british natural body builder @ 11 stone and before i started on clen he told me that clen will not make up for any diet but i went ahead anyway and done clen for 7-weeks now the time came to see what my gains were and i lost 1/2 % fat and dropped only 2 pounds in wieght.Ehile i was on clen i had difficulties in maintaining my cardio as i put in another post...and without cardio how the hell are you suppose to get the gains in fitness and in fat burning there is absoloutly no chance that clen is as good as some people say and they should realy go and look at there diets before they use crap like this.I have noticed that hooker put in his post about weather clen is better then using nothing at all he states No and in all the post he put on here about clen i think that was the best thing he mentioned.

So in my views clen is not worth the money and deffinatly not worth the heart ache.

Would love to hear some of the views of the people who have done clen for more then 3 weeks.

Peace !