Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    wear alot of big rings on your fingers,and remember their are no rules to fighting it's not a boxing match.

bring some tear gas, not pepper spray. pepper spray sucks...if you start to loose or he is hurting you real bad spray the ****er then beat the shiat out of him.

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    The first thing someone that big would try and do is throw a haymaker, dodge it, jab in the throat, and apply a rear naked guillotine n watch him go limp as he gasp for air

insanepump621 is offline Member
    if you guys suggesst I use weapons I will I dnt have any fear in beating his ass I hear hes a phscyo kid and i figure if i beat his ass him or his buddies will come back for more until they beat his and then at the point it will just be some corny a** shlt. I already have some pennies rolled up in black electrical tape and my buddy is in the army so i can put some of his weapons to good use probably you guys are getting me pumped up to fight him lol

gya321 is offline Member
    Planned fights are kinda lame, just carry on with your life and if you guys run into each other so be it.

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    Punch him in the throat im telling you, i dont care who you are or what you know he will go directly to the ground

kaorialfred is offline Member
    this is so freakin funny.

Why not just forget the girl and save yourself some trouble.

God popping some drugs before a fight, insane. Even though no one mentioned coke. I would certainly love the fact that you actually have someone to video tape this encounter. Its the least you can do being as how all this advice your getting.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    kicks his ass from here to japan cause im the mother ****in man

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    ambush him!

follow him home or something and jump him when hes least expecting it, this will give you a great advantage and allow you to strike 1st and if done correctly in the right place (punch to the kidneys, head lock, kick to the side of the knee (weakest part) or grab him round the neck from behind and take him down) to name a few

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    here's some classic advice. after shooting up with the sust... don't forget. you don't wanna ask yourself this question later:

Originally posted by jammergsxr
    Did you at least put on your cape before running out and make the "dun ta da dun" sound? See thats where you ****ed up!

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    since the level of violence has made it all the way to army buddies... we might as well just go all the way...

Shoot him in the face with a handgun a few times...

we can discuss prison work out routines for thwe rest of the thread.... LOL

gixxer600 is offline Member
    pray!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    pretend to be a blood sucking parasite and bite his nose off!

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    My opinion....is don't do anything anyone on here has told you to do. Head butting someone in the nose can kill them I know this for a fact. Getting on top of them and beating them until they are un-recognizable can also kill them, I also know this for a fact. If you have to fight then fight but don't do any of this stupid **** people are telling you. You can beat him by paying attention to what you are doing and not let your defenses down in ANY situation. I have been a boxer for 20 years and would advise against not fighting at all if you can. Size sometimes means alot and other times mean absolutely nothing. Knowing how to fight is the important thing. I have fought 6'+ 260 lb men and beat the hell out of them that didn't stand a chance. But I have also fought a 5'7" 180 lb chinese guy that was fast and vicious as hell, so much that he bit the side of my face almost removing flesh. I knocked his teeth out becuase I HAD to not becuase I wanted to. My advice is to avoid it all together. Stay out of jail and don't use bats or head butt or gouge eyes out unless you feel your life is in danger.

I am suprised people on here that are supposed fighters would give such dumbass advice. This of course is just my opinion.

yeah we did give dumbass advice... but wanst it kinda a dumbass question to begin with... lol

ok..... here's what do do..well, you know how when there's about to be a fight and guys start taking off their shirts ?..just don't stop there keep going take of everything you have until you're butt @ss naked...

just think about it bro....who wants to wrestle with a naked man?

Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    My opinion....is don't do anything anyone on here has told you to do. Head butting someone in the nose can kill them I know this for a fact. Getting on top of them and beating them until they are un-recognizable can also kill them, I also know this for a fact. If you have to fight then fight but don't do any of this stupid **** people are telling you. You can beat him by paying attention to what you are doing and not let your defenses down in ANY situation. I have been a boxer for 20 years and would advise against not fighting at all if you can. Size sometimes means alot and other times mean absolutely nothing. Knowing how to fight is the important thing. I have fought 6'+ 260 lb men and beat the hell out of them that didn't stand a chance. But I have also fought a 5'7" 180 lb chinese guy that was fast and vicious as hell, so much that he bit the side of my face almost removing flesh. I knocked his teeth out becuase I HAD to not becuase I wanted to. My advice is to avoid it all together. Stay out of jail and don't use bats or head butt or gouge eyes out unless you feel your life is in danger.

I am suprised people on here that are supposed fighters would give such dumbass advice. This of course is just my opinion.

dumbass advice...ummmm NO

sorry bro but it's not highschool anymore..when you're a big boy and grown up both you know as well as me that when a person gets beat in a fair fight he will always come back for more even if it's when your back is turned.

either that or he'll come back and shoot you.

when i get in a fight i fight to kill or cripple them really bad so they can't get revenge on me..simple as that.

by the way bro real life situations are alot different then fighting in a ring where you have to follow rules

I just pick fights with cripples in the first place, that way I dont actaully have to cripple them... oh yeah its a real hoot, all the kids are doing it now... LOL

Punching in the throat can also kill someone, I am assuming. You want to go to jail for the next 20 years over a girl? Just avoid the situation unless you have to fight. Rolling up pennies and punching someone is a great idea if you can hit them. I am kind of laughing at people who say just punch him in the throat.....who says you can hit him in the throat? Do you think he is going to stand with both feet together with his head tilted slightly upward so you can get a clean throat shot. lol, If he even remotely knows how to fight that isn't that simple. Once you bring ANY weapon into it even if its a spoon it becomes another crime. If he is hurt your looking at assault if you use a weapon its assault with a deadly weapon. Be smart just bang his ex girlfriend and avoid the fighting BS.

I say this because of the following: Personal items, 3 Broken hands, 30% hearing in left ear, stitches under chin, mouth, no smell or taste, hit with a board, chain, bottle, bit on side of face, 3rd degree assault charges x 3, Now you look at this and say SOB he was a punching bag. This is the other end of it. 69 2 6 record in the ring. Other injuries caused to people. Knocked teeth out, stitches from the bottom of thei eye to their mouth, coma (head butt), broken leg (thrown through glass door) broken jaw x 2, broken nose x 3.

I know from exp. dont fight if you dont have to. I grew up in a real tough neighborhood. I am not saying it was tougher than someone elses but I have learned that alot of bad **** comes from fighting.

SilverBack_69 is offline Junior Member
    Go down to your local video store and rent a bunch of UFC's study them and practice every leathal thing you see in them. You dont want to get hit by that big f**er so I think starting with a takedown is a good idea. Hiting him in the throat would do alot of damage. Also if budy if right handed and can't through left work the s**t out of his sholder and that tuby baster wont be able to lift his arm. Well thats me two bits good bro and god speed!

Ok flabbywussy you have a good fighting mentality good luck with that.

Punching in the throat can also kill someone, I am assuming. You want to go to jail for the next 20 years over a girl? Just avoid the situation unless you have to fight. Rolling up pennies and punching someone is a great idea if you can hit them. I am kind of laughing at people who say just punch him in the throat.....who says you can hit him in the throat? Do you think he is going to stand with both feet together with his head tilted slightly upward so you can get a clean throat shot. lol, If he even remotely knows how to fight that isn't that simple. Once you bring ANY weapon into it even if its a spoon it becomes another crime. If he is hurt your looking at assault if you use a weapon its assault with a deadly weapon. Be smart just bang his ex girlfriend and avoid the fighting BS.

I say this because of the following: Personal items, 3 Broken hands, 30% hearing in left ear, stitches under chin, mouth, no smell or taste, hit with a board, chain, bottle, bit on side of face, 3rd degree assault charges x 3, Now you look at this and say SOB he was a punching bag. This is the other end of it. 69 2 6 record in the ring. Other injuries caused to people. Knocked teeth out, stitches from the bottom of thei eye to their mouth, coma (head butt), broken leg (thrown through glass door) broken jaw x 2, broken nose x 3.

I know from exp. dont fight if you dont have to. I grew up in a real tough neighborhood. I am not saying it was tougher than someone elses but I have learned that alot of bad **** comes from fighting.
    you fight in a ring bro with people watching and monitering the fight..and also with paramedics right by your side.

sorry but in a real fight i fight to cripple or kill.

there are also ways to do it smart and avoid jail

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    my two kids r junior black belts jujitsu 10 n 15 years old u want me 2 send em over n sort the dude out!

People that know how to fight wheather its in the street or in some ring know that hitting small isolated spots is not that easy. Being in a lot of street fights people that dont fight feel like they are stuck in slow motion. I have had friends that are geared up like crazy say they couldn't react fast enough to jump into the fight. Like I said people that have been in fights that are life threatening with people ready to kill you know this. Words are all BS unless action is taken, let him talk BS.

flabbywussy, who ever said I only fought in the ring? Can you read? you don't get assault charges 3 times and put people in comas from headbutting them in a ABF fight. I get the point you are a crazy crippling killer. Thanks for the info.

Flabby, what movie is that creature from? I remember it in my childhood memories.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    This is funny, all the responses.

#1- If you dont fight the guy wou will not be a pus, you will actually be a bigger
    man.
    #2- Fighting over a girl you are talking to, is juvenile and stupid, so unless you
    are 15 yo then think twice about it.
    #3- Unless the guy attacks you, you should just blow him off, or make fun of
    him and make him feel stupid.
    #4- if he does attack you, then defend yourself. if you can, find the biggest
    thing you can pick up and break it iver his head.
    #5- getting advice on how to fight someone will do you as much good as
    someone telling you to do a deca -only cycle!
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 04-05-2005 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Flabby, what movie is that creature from? I remember it in my childhood memories.

Legend.. one of the best movies ever made! tom cruise is in it when he was really young and tim curry is the dark lord(satan)

Mutant is offline Banned
    When I am kicking people out of clubs or bars I like to use my size and voice to intimidate them. If that doesnt work and they still wont leave then I will put them in some type of lock and drag them outside. If they come at me before I do this then I kindly either kick them straight in the knee or hit them in the throat. It usually stuns them or puts them down.
    I am a bit older than you, but my situation is similar to yours in a way. The lovely girl that I live with and love has an ex-boyfriend who abused her in more ways than one. Sexually, mentally, and physically. This angers me because she is a great girl and has a two year old child. He found out about me months ago, and loves to threaten me by telling people I know that he is going to beat my *ss. I think nothing of it and dont let it bother me. If I see him around town and he starts a fight, which I doubt he will, then I will take care of him. I think fighting is stupid unless thats your last option or unless you compete in some type of fighting sport.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    throw some glutamine powder in his eyes.

if that doesnt work, poke him with a dirty needle and tell him you are HIV infected.

mutant is one of the good guys...

and he aint even sweating that dude...

way to be bro, way to be....

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    no rules in a fight IMO. if he grabs you, grab fingers, they're easy to break. balls, throat, and nose are all good bets. bite, scratch, kick, whatever. all that matters is who walks away and who gets carried away. make him think that you're gonna try to talk to him first then kick him in the nuts. no weapons though, thats a whole nuther realm. put the hurt on this kid. remember, dynamite comes in small packages.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Id poke him in the eyes with my long finger, I would...

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    where in the united states do fights turn out like this anymore, tell me so I can move there... I never see any fights that end withiut an ambulance or a coroner in texas..
    No **** dude. What part of TX are you in?

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Maybe you should PM so we don't jack the thread

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    he is prob just as nervouse as you mate nothin will prob come of it hes prob all mouth!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Going to a planned fight is the stupidest thing you can possibly do, period. If you both now when and where its going to be then obviously hes either going to stab you, break your legs with a baseball bat or cap you in the forehead (perhaps a combination if he feels like getting creative). Or he'll just bring 6 friends and they'll take turns with all of the above. If you feel you have to fight with the guy then at least call off this fight, make yourself look like a pussy if need be, and then run into him a week later and beat his head in when hes not expecting it...

And if hes 18 and 250lbs, hes fat, very fat.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    From what you say , your going to try to aviod this fight....wich you should .

But if someone was going to try and wreck my world , with 50lbs on me , im gonna defend my ****ing self!!!

If he starts it and you do everything in your power to avoid it...i dont see you getting in trouble . I'd carry a medium size rock in my pocket.....hold it in your palm and wack him upside the head as hard as you can . You should be able to take it from there .

If nothing else read this... http://home.intekom.com/scotland/cookbook/040.htm

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    he is big , but he would be slow, u could unload many blows before he could even lift up his arm . as people have said hit him in the nutz , thatwould drop him like a sack of shat , head but , there is some good advice in here . dont be scared , even if u looose who cares , its the principle that u didnt pussy out exc , but u aint gonna looose so dont worrie about it . hit him hard! gl

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    check out these fights for strategies
    http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=24711

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information