Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    just fight him bro...it doesnt matter if he is a juicehead or not. what does that have to do with fighting?

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Listen up here son..heres some advice im going to give away for free..hang out with as many friends as possible no one will walk into that situation..well most..If you see this guy and advances toward you and he is alone try to talk it out..if you see him advancing toward you with his buddys..heres the deal..carry a lighter in your hand..act like you are taking it out get the first word in say ..look check this out i wanted to say....and mid sentence square him right in the chin..only if you can see its gunna go down ..spend the rest of your day perfecting a hook..look it up in a search or sheerdog or whatever..I can take twice my size guys with one good hook..this is the only weapon you have against a bigger opponet ..because he will wrestle you to submision....Check this out also there are two types of fighter those that stare you in the eyes..(which is most) and those that stare at your chest region ..find out which one he is squaring him off..if he is the eye fighter you can fake the **** out of him, fake a left and square him right..quickly look down at his left leg and he will drop his left gaurd to cover and square him right..if hes a chest fighter same applies but you cant fake with the eyes just hand movements..bruce lee was a master of this..although I think roy jones jr could have taken him Remember fighting can get you killed mamed handicaped or you might do this to him..its not worth it..but IMO its not worth waiting for a big guy to swing either If you can..walk away..its not pus stuff its just civilized stuff..your not an animal..be a man..screw what people think..they and you will get over it when you have your freedom a house a boat a wife later on and you will far serpass theyre childish animal mentality..be smart

Fight dirty and fight smart. Knees, throat, balls, shins, etc. All will get him down and from there you are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    Legend.. one of the best movies ever made! tom cruise is in it when he was really young and tim curry is the dark lord(satan)
    Thats the one with the Unicorn scene that they break it's horn right? The flying monster transported thing was in it too correct? I think they cut the Satan's horn off as well towards the end of the movie?

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    alright...being that i have been boxing for abouta year now and having sparred with several different guys of all sizes and on the street and in the ring...i must say i agree with grant...hitting someone in the trhoat isnt half as easy as you bone heads think it is im not getting hostile just tellin it like it is...second it is a girl a teen girl why in the hell would you put your self in the obvious position of getting your ass beat, im not tryin to disgurage you but comeing on an aas board and asking how to kick some guys ass...bro your gonna loose and thats all there is to it...and third and most important DONT HIT ANYONE WITHA BAT ORA BIG ROCK you will kill them witha blow like that to the side of your head( this is where your temple is...trust me they will die) if i were you id try callin the kid and be cool wit him ask him if its really that big ofa deal and if at worst you could throw on some 16 ounce boxing gloves and got at it for about 2 min's trust me it wont be anylonger then that 16 ounces is alot more then you think. so basically my advice is handle it like a responsible adult dont fight unless he swings at you first and if you get your ass kicked...look at it like this...at least i had the balls to confront him and was responsible enough to try to settle it wit a talk...and no one will call you a puss for fighting a guy liek that even if you do loose trust me bro.
    but here again this is just my 2 cc's. peace bro and GL

jgg1221 is offline Member

be a big man

get a gun and just kill his a$$
    then she'll know your gangsta
    ladies love bad boys

lol dont do that

if your really up for a challenge here use fighting as a last resort
    talk to the girl and see if you can pursuade her to see that fighting is dumb
    it wont be easy because his intense masculinity (his size) adhears well with the aggresiveness, which may make him more appealing to her

however if you play your cards right you might be able to use her as a "shield" where she might protect you

its all dependent on how clever you can be

but granted worst comes to worst, dont run and dont bring a weapon.

however if you already do carry an image as a thug (ie people know you as dangerous), then gettin unfair might be in your favor considering how it will adhear to a thug image, which might make you appealing to her...
    but i wouldnt suggest that unless thats who you really are

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    throat hitting is super easy if you know how to do it... you can use a rigehand, spearhand or touch all your fingertips and tip of your thumb together on one hand, then bend your hand inwards twards your forearm.... see that nice striking surface you created on the back of your wrist... ( its commonly refered to as an OX Jaw ) if you snap that under the chin like you are backhanding them it wil slip right under and get the throat... not enough to kill but enough to cause them to gag and choke for air for a moment...

if you want to try advanced throat punching its easy realy... take your left hand and simply shove or slap someone on the forhead, even a prepared individuals head will flop back like a pez despenser leaving you acres of loveley throat to punch with your right hand....

well i am done with this block of instruction, I hope someone will pick up the ball and take on ball kicking, eye poking or knee breaking... lol

diezell is offline Senior Member
    aluminum bat across his knees then u can do whatever u want to him personally id take his wallet

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    get one of those cattle prods. you'll pwn him and look super-sophisticated in the process. make jokes each time you zap him- you'll be so james-bond!

it is uncool to "throw hands" because it is uncool to sweat (unless you're sporting an italian track suit).

saluu is offline Banned
    go tyson style eat his ears first bad talk him it works say im a roid monkey im gonna kicks your ass so bad your gonna be in er hooked up to monkey piss. then kick him in the balls it dont matter if cheating the guy has 50 pds on you. If i was fighting a big guy like bdtr 320 no questions asked i would knee him in the balls otherwise your gonna get **** kicked. If someone does that to me no effect because i dont have any balls anymore they are the size of peanuts now. another thing this chick is having a good time she probably deliaberately showing off and using you as bait so she can feel good about her boyfriend more if he **** kicks you why else she telling you he is 6 2 250 **** like that . remember if you fight him go far the balls dont be a coward fight him like a lion even if you get **** kicked dont back down. if you do dont ever come on this forum and dont ever inject yourself wit roids. roids well not make you man enough balls is what makes you have balls its all heart . i had this one guy talking trash he was smaller than me he kept on chatting and saying im a kickboxer and **** i didnt fool for it let him bark i kicked his ass so bad his chick came at me she pepper sprayed me didnt effect me i dont know why i didnt feel **** she was native. i guess i was so drunk and hammered i didnt feel it. Funny thing is about 4 months later i banged that same native chick when she was hammered she had no idea who i was i love native girls they a minority because they are the only ones that are whores. peace roid monkey put or shut up .

kick him in the gut and give him a stone cold stunner

LOL WTF was that?

The_CrewChief is offline New Member
    If any witnesses, give him a warning that you do not want to fight him (this will stand up in court) and if he still persists, GO for the throat with your index and middle finger[I], it only takes 10 lbs of pressure to break that bone in his throat, once he is on the ground, do not kick him or talk ****. Just tell him that you warned him and this is self defense. If the ****er still wants some give him a phoenix knuckle to the side of the temple or karate chop to the base of the skull. That punk will be out for a good five minutes to a half hour. Leave after that and call the paramedics. No one will start **** with you ever again.

I'm gonna need King Kong to translate that for me.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    fold his knees back punch him in the throat head butt the bridge of the nose
    kick/punch him inthe nuts
    there is no such thing as a fair fight <------ keep this in mind through out
    oh and last but not least enjoy

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    The attention this thread is getting is way too funny!

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    if you know this guy wants to go at it you can do 2 things. one is walk away. no pussy is worth getting ****ed up over. the other is find him first so he is not ready. just walk right up to him and bam!!! smash him in the jaw with a forearm. i've taken out guys twice my size with a forearm. if this guy wants to mess with you all rules are out the window. bring a bat a show him you are not scared. doesn't matter where or when. **** show up at his house. if his parents are there tell them he has been threatening you and you're here to kick his ass. they'll either call the cops while you're teeing off on him or they will beat his ass for threatening people. might even get a peace of his mom's tail. show no fear. people will remember that more than if you get your ass kicked

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    This is the funniest thread ever!!
    HEADBUTT TO NOSE IS THE BEST MOVE EVER!!!! GRAB HIS EARS AND PUT YOUR FOREHEAD THROUGH HIS FACE!!! I HAVE PERSONALLY TAKEN OUT PEOPLE 60+ POUNDS ON ME! 150 TAKING OUT 200+ PEOPLE! SUCKS TO BE THEM!!

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    go tyson style eat his ears first bad talk him it works say im a roid monkey im gonna kicks your ass so bad your gonna be in er hooked up to monkey piss. then kick him in the balls it dont matter if cheating the guy has 50 pds on you. If i was fighting a big guy like bdtr 320 no questions asked i would knee him in the balls otherwise your gonna get **** kicked. If someone does that to me no effect because i dont have any balls anymore they are the size of peanuts now. another thing this chick is having a good time she probably deliaberately showing off and using you as bait so she can feel good about her boyfriend more if he **** kicks you why else she telling you he is 6 2 250 **** like that . remember if you fight him go far the balls dont be a coward fight him like a lion even if you get **** kicked dont back down. if you do dont ever come on this forum and dont ever inject yourself wit roids. roids well not make you man enough balls is what makes you have balls its all heart . i had this one guy talking trash he was smaller than me he kept on chatting and saying im a kickboxer and **** i didnt fool for it let him bark i kicked his ass so bad his chick came at me she pepper sprayed me didnt effect me i dont know why i didnt feel **** she was native. i guess i was so drunk and hammered i didnt feel it. Funny thing is about 4 months later i banged that same native chick when she was hammered she had no idea who i was i love native girls they a minority because they are the only ones that are whores. peace roid monkey put or shut up .
    priceless.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    LOL WTF was that?
    omg... that comment was just priceless

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    i think saluu is on to something there in his drunk french monkey kind of way. don't back down. if this chic is yours after make sure you tap that ass to the point where she is being punished. then make sure you nail her friends to.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    Balls, eyes, throat.

Getting knocked out is an interesting experience... dont puss out though and dont bring a weapon, you'll look like a punk. Have fun.

LMAO...Don't quit punching til he's out...

alevok Guest
    take clen or ephedrine before the fight, helps with the oxygen intake....
    and some methyl test for extra rage.
    Be the one who punches first......

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    thats just stupid...planned fights sucks. and all that for a girl... and I was thinking we were not in the 18th century anymore grow up.

Powerup is offline New Member
    i am 5ft10 260 my last fight was against a 6ft4 300 pound football player ,he had a good reach advantage against me ,but if you watch ufc that dont mean **** ,i got inside got him in a headlock used all my weight to drop him to the ground got on top and it was over ,if it comes down to it try a headlock...

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Thats the one with the Unicorn scene that they break it's horn right? The flying monster transported thing was in it too correct? I think they cut the Satan's horn off as well towards the end of the movie?
    yup that's it, but the flying monster might be from the neverending story

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    take clen or ephedrine before the fight, helps with the oxygen intake....
    and some methyl test for extra rage.
    Be the one who punches first......
    ****, don't do that! Have you ever taken clen before cardio? He'll start panting and have a heart attack or some sh*t

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    i was thinking about this today...hire saluu hes got enoguh roid monkey rage and testosterone for ta take out 2 full grown male gorillas a 250 18 kid isnt a match...actually just offer saluu some juice and i bet he fly there from any location lol

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    u should be quicker than he is just hit him first and avoid his punches and let him tire himself out then pound the crap out of him....or u can take a mans approach and tell him respectfully that u dont want to fight him bc it solves nothing just bc he beats ur ass doesnt mean that girls going to like him any better

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    mutant is one of the good guys...

and he aint even sweating that dude...

way to be bro, way to be....

JohnN is offline New Member
    Just go nuts. Crazy beats big every time.

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Fighting over a girl........bad policy...no girl is worth it...however....hitting someone is always fun lol. Give him the 2H combo son! Headbunt, Haymaker. Then walk away

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    if Dr. Phil had a pet monkey.. it would be you Saluu.

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    all u have to do i be bader then him. use a stun gun, stun him yhen pepperspray him. and then u go to work on him so bad he understands never to f**k with u agian...

peump is offline Senior Member
    don't fight

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody
    kick him in the gut and give him a stone cold stunner
    hahahahahahahahahah

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    your screwed plain and simple, sorry man. no way you can win against someone 60 pounds heavier then you he can take more punishment plus he would do anything in his power not to lose. Can i be in your Will?

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    aint worth it ovr a girl unless its the wifey.................. but if worse comes to worse take some boys wit u, mayb a bat or pipe n start goin 2work. or mase him then hava roid rage

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    not tru, i used to get it wit bigger guys all the time n didnt ever get hit, small guys hav advantages. the bigger they r the harder they all, then wen they down, pin em wit urs knees n legs n ground n pound the **** outta him

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    First look at him and give him the People's Eye brow....Then ask him if he can smell what you are cookin, then pick him up and give em the good ol rock bottom followed by the peoples elbow!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information