Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gyno?

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    i'm thinking maybe i should go see my doc again and try and convince him to get me the surgery coverd by health care. but also want al the variables in my hands which points me to a plastic sugreon.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    How do you get insurance to pay for it? Should you just go ahead and tell the Dr. youre on steroids or just some junk from GNC? Or do you just tell him they hurt and are swelling and you dont know why?

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    Also I tried all anti-e for about almost 2 years. Reduce size yes, but get rid of it didn't happen for me.

I did have a plastic surgeon make sure that he got all of the gland so I can never have gyno again. He took his time he said and I can tell quite the size reduction. I would recommend getting it taken care of. I also had a mmamogram to make damn sure that it was a gland and not just fat!!!. My insurance covered it they had about 4 plastic surgeons on the health plan. Low in behold I got the number 3 best plastic dr. in town. So I was stoked cause this guys does so many of them. He even does minors as well as adults. So I was confident he was going to get the job done right the first time.

Yes and the little vest sucks. The worst part is not being able to sleep on my stomach. I try or forget sometime and when I roll over it hurts like hell. Like gravity is pulling on my chest with hooks. I hate the vest I am not wearing it 24-7 because its hot and humid here in Orlando,FL and I can't sleep with that thing on.

don't tell him it's from steroids , he def won't get insucarance to cover it.

tell gim it's from puberty and you took some trib and it started getting worse.

thanks, but whats trib?

Quote Originally Posted by Paullusion
    don't tell him it's from steroids , he def won't get insucarance to cover it.

tell gim it's from puberty and you took some trib and it started getting worse.

tribulus terrestris is a herb that raises testosterone , thus it raises estrogen. tell him you had gyno from puberty and when you took trib it made it worse. and it hurts. tell him it hurts and it's interfearing with your daily activities

inevitable is offline Member
    so if ur nipples are puffy... u ahve gyno?

that is correct

40-60% of people get it naturally and yet you never hear about it, ****ing kids don't even know what it is. I remember i thought I had ****ing cancer or something when I was 14.

if i was rich i'd make a special organization to fix people's gyno free of charge cause it's the worst ****ing thing.

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    How do u recomend to taper off after a month. I can get about 30 pills thats a month worth if i do 30 days on the letro can i start takind l-dex instead of tapering off the letro. i also plan to do this on my cycle what do u think. after the first 30 days of letro i will use l-dex than when its time for pct clomid nolva and l-dex. do u think i can shrink it at all

i had zero success with mine. you might get lucky though.

you can use the ldex

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Once you have it you can't get rid of it.

Try 2.5 mg ED for 1 month, if you don't see any improvment you never will without surgery. So after 1 month if you don't see improvemtn get off the letro cause it ****s up your bloodwork.
    Did letro not shrink your mass slighty? I noticed mine have gone down abit, it sure was great for getting rid of water retention though

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    bro you don't have gyno! i know because i had lumps if you don't have lumps the you don't have gyno. your nipples are not bad at all bro calm down nothing to worry about the puffiness should go away and if not get some letro and run it @2.5mg for the first 4 weeks then drop it to 1.25 ed for the next weeks until the puffiness goes away.

check out this thread

letro reversed gyno!

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    so if ur nipples are puffy... u ahve gyno?
    no bro, everyones nips get puffy while on cycle even if you are not gyno prone. the only time people don't have puffy nips while on or right after coming off is if they have less then 10% body fat or something .

ask one of the mods don't rely on these peoples advice.

i've had it since i was about 14. pissed me off my whole life and made me insecure about taking off my shirt, actually you can see it through me shirt. i've always been real skinny so it has nothing to do with being overweight. my left one has a softer small lump but my right is a larger harder one. I just recently tried letro to get rid of it and all it did was give me a estro rebound and make my right one worse. now that really pissed me off. The stuff everyone says is suppoes to reverse gyno makes it worse???
    you have a lump bro he doesn't because YOU have gyno NOT him

how long did you run your letro for ? you should have run it for over 7 weeks and then tapered off and started taking nolva and l-dex 2 weeks b4 quitting the letro to prevent the estro rebound.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    people here have helped me alot regarding diet,training,supplements etc...... not steroids only 18

no1 here is a doctor(i think) its just floating advice so be careful esp with steroids u can deal with bad nutrition , some supp , some training advice but not steroids
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    It can be obtained fairly cheap from AR-R. Arimidex will never reverse gyno, neither will letro, they may shrink the bast***s, but thats about it.

where are you getting all this info from? did you even read the profile on letro? letro can reverse gyno.

i have ta agree with flabbywussy on this if u read hookers profile u will see he is rite

Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    dude look at the fatty build up right under the nipple, you definitely have gyno.. if i were you i would discontinue the use of AAS immediately and grab some arimidex, it sucks because that stuff is expensive but i know guys who have succesfully treated existing cases of gyno with it, very very powerful.
    his body fat % is not that low bro you ever stop to think the fatty build up could ummm be FAT?

man, i swear these noobs need to stick to asking questions NOT answering them

yes the boobies , damn i mean noobies need to answer only if theyre 100% sure from valid info sources

dude, I was under the impression that letro did reverse gyno. After using it, I disagree. It's been about 50/50 on the board for it working and not working for people.

dude, I was under the impression that letro did reverse gyno. After using it, I disagree. It's been about 50/50 on the board for it working and not working for people.
    how long did you run your letro for ? you should have run it for over 7 weeks and then tapered off and started taking nolva and l-dex 2 weeks b4 quitting the letro to prevent the estro rebound.

i ran it for 6 weeks and it actually started to loose effectivness which is why i went off. i nued olva when i came off. I realy wish is would have worked but it didn't. I'm worked on getting the surgery hooked up.

what dose were you running because it seemed to me like it started to be less effective then 1 week later it started working

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy

where are you getting all this info from? did you even read the profile on letro? letro can reverse gyno.
    Sorry bro. I did read the profile from Hooker, thats what got me interested in using letro to see what effect it had on my gyno. This was only taken from my own personal experience. I ran letro for 2 months @ 2.5mg ED. It def shrunk the mass on both sides, but its still there. I took nolva when i tampered off the letro @ 40mg ED.

Sorry bro. I did read the profile from Hooker, thats what got me interested in using letro to see what effect it had on my gyno. This was only taken from my own personal experience. I ran letro for 2 months @ 2.5mg ED. It def shrunk the mass on both sides, but its still there. I took nolva when i tampered off the letro @ 40mg ED.
    i've been on letro for about 2 mos and the right one is totally gone and the left one is going . maybe you should have ran it longer. just remeber when you start your next cycle run the letro 6 weeks prior to get the letro stable in the blood. better then bigger lumps

i've been on letro for about 2 mos and the right one is totally gone and the left one is going . maybe you should have ran it longer. just remeber when you start your next cycle run the letro 6 weeks prior to get the letro stable in the blood. better then bigger lumps
    Am happy for you that it has worked.
    I will be starting my 1st cycle at the beginning of July, so i should on the letro like now? would dose of letro could i run a day NOT to hinder gains? Paul advised me on 1.25mg ED.

Am happy for you that it has worked.
    I will be starting my 1st cycle at the beginning of July, so i should on the letro like now? would dose of letro could i run a day NOT to hinder gains? Paul advised me on 1.25mg ED.
    i would start at 1.25/day,but i'm on 1500mg sust /wk shot ED so it might kill your sex drive, but IMO it's worth it to reduce or diminish the gyno.

here's what i would do if i was starting in july.

i would start the letro @1.25 ed now

then i would get some nolva and start that @ 20-50mg ed 2 weeks b4 you start your cycle(keep running this until you are 4 weeks into your cycle just to make sure the letro has fully kicked in)

also get some l-dex and run it at .5-1mg 2 weeks b4 your cycle and 4 weeks into just like the nolva then drop it when the letro has kicked in.

you don't need to continue the l-dex throught the cycle,but bring it back 2 weeks b4 pct and run it through pct so you have stable blood levels to prevent estro rebound from the letro.

also it's up to u whether you want to run the nolva at 20mg after the letro has kicked in throughout the cycle, but just make sure you bring it back 2 weeks b4 you start pct to make sure you have stable nolva blood levels.

no one has given me advice to do it this way ,but it just seems the safest bet to take.

i might even bridge my letro between cycles from now on,but not too sure if it's that safe yet.

i would start at 1.25/day,but i'm on 1500mg sust /wk shot ED so it might kill your sex drive, but IMO it's worth it to reduce or diminish the gyno.

here's what i would do if i was starting in july.

i would start the letro @1.25 ed now

then i would get some nolva and start that @ 20-50mg ed 2 weeks b4 you start your cycle(keep running this until you are 4 weeks into your cycle just to make sure the letro has fully kicked in)

also get some l-dex and run it at .5-1mg 2 weeks b4 your cycle and 4 weeks into just like the nolva then drop it when the letro has kicked in.

you don't need to continue the l-dex throught the cycle,but bring it back 2 weeks b4 pct and run it through pct so you have stable blood levels to prevent estro rebound from the letro.

also it's up to u whether you want to run the nolva at 20mg after the letro has kicked in throughout the cycle, but just make sure you bring it back 2 weeks b4 you start pct to make sure you have stable nolva blood levels.

no one has given me advice to do it this way ,but it just seems the safest bet to take.

i might even bridge my letro between cycles from now on,but not too sure if it's that safe yet.
    Thanx bro.

it prob not good to take letro for that long it destroys your coledtorol.

MickyBlueEyes is offline New Member
    Hey buddy Letrozole was mentioned on another post and it will reverse GYNO that you seem to be getting. Also Victoria Secret has a great selection of "BROS"!!!!!http://www.victoriassecret.com

i'm tempted to run another letro cycle, but it made my eyes dry as a mother ****er!

if i can get health care to pay for surgery i'm just gonn aget it done.

Am getting extemely piss** off with my chest. It ruins my life. I cant go on holiday because i can't take my top off, cant use the pool or jacuzzi's at the gym, because i can't take my top off..... i feel like cutting the glands out myself with a knife not to mention the loose skin around my abs... i was blessed with sh** genetics syndromn sorry guys, just venting some steam

dudage i feel the same way, i have awsome abs, a good chest and high sloping traps but my feckin gyno ruins it all. it's not even my fault, if i caused it from gear it might be a different story but the fact that it natural pisses me off harcore.

i can hit the pool cause my nips get hard but not the sauna or hot tub cause it'll look feckin terrible.

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    i have puffy nips to

well im screwed haha

locutus is offline Associate Member
    bro you don't have gyno! i know because i had lumps if you don't have lumps the you don't have gyno. your nipples are not bad at all bro calm down nothing to worry about the puffiness should go away and if not get some letro and run it @2.5mg for the first 4 weeks then drop it to 1.25 ed for the next weeks until the puffiness goes away.

check out this thread

letro reversed gyno!

FW is right. That is not gyno. I have had gyno and I had the surgury to remove it and I have never used steroids (tommorows the day I turn). My nipples were puffy, so much so that it was obvious. From those pictures, you are holding a lot of fat in your upper body including your chin, but you do not have gyno. Stand sideways and take some pics. Does it look like you have tits hanging and you need a bra?? Nope? then you dont need surgery. If you are worried about it I would surely get it checked out by a doctor but I know from your pictures that your body fat is just too high, nothing more.

Email me and I can send you "before and after" pics of my surgery. After seeing those, you will understand what gyno truly is bro.

if its not gyno than why are my nips kind of horizontal. it kinda seems as if the nipples are more horizontal than anything else giving them an almost flattened look

Quote Originally Posted by kn0bbme
    if its not gyno than why are my nips kind of horizontal. it kinda seems as if the nipples are more horizontal than anything else giving them an almost flattened look
    your fat bro you have a double chin! if you are fat then your nips will sag like a fat persons

your fat bro you have a double chin! if you are fat then your nips will sag like a fat persons
    I wouldn't say he was fat, just has to probably cut a bit.
    If you have your bodyfat % very low, under 10% and u still have bitc* ti*s then its a sure sign you have gyno IMO.

thanks!

tribulus terrestris is a herb that raises testosterone, thus it raises estrogen. tell him you had gyno from puberty and when you took trib it made it worse. and it hurts. tell him it hurts and it's interfearing with your daily activities

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    How distinct is the pea sized lump usually.. is it something you cant miss?? I squeeze mine and dont feel any hard lump. Although mine look like gyno when they are soft.. I know this is a bit gross but if i squeeze mine hard fluid comes out.. I was told by a knowledgeable vet it could be from high prolactin levels and to try some vit b6 1st then visit the doctor.. anyone else experience this and if you havent try sqeezing them hard and see. I had no idea until I read a post about lactating nips and it grossed me out when i did tried it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information