Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I'll never stop juicing, I may stop cycling eventually. Once I hit about 40 and am done having kids I'll switch from heavy cycles to HRT.
    well put

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I havent even started yet

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    All I wanna do is one cycle, to get about 20 or so lbs on. I want to come close to looking like franco columbo since we almost have the same stats. Then im done. Maintenance from there.
    Trust me you wont do just 1 cycle. When I first did it, i thought ok just once and then im done. Now, I'm soon to start my 2nd and im in the process of planning a heavy fall bulker. Too much is never enough
    I think im gonna juice well into my 50's or 60's, then switch up to HRT and just maintain what I can.

Cutty is offline New Member
    juiced once at 20, then not again till 42. don't know why anyone under 35 would juice unless he's a pro at something. honestly you don't need gear unless you're making big bucks off your bod. wait till you hit 40ish, then you'll really need the stuff. big quality of life difference. until then, eat better, train smarter and harder.

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    eactly cutty , im over 30 and this is my first cycle. Only idiots juice under 23

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    Im an ecto so I'm happy with the 20lbs I've put on in the last 12 months. I'll take 15 more solid lbs and be happy. I wont be a true monster, but I have a totally different body than I used to.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    like i said i dont think i will juice long b/c i am afraid of it taking years off my life.

tillthemedtakes is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    after u gain the wieght from cycle, then drop the initial pounds during pct. can u still gain mucsle as easily as when ur natural. i havent cycled yet if u cant tell from the post.
    My first cycle i got up to around 200 and drop to 194 after pct. I maintained that for around 6 months then had an injury and took about a month off and dropped down to 178 but now with a good diet, I've gotten my strenght back to where it was at the end of the cycle and weight back to around 192 within 3 months.

tillthemedtakes, is this recent weight gain natural? and how old are you?

yes, its natural. I'm 24, and its been about a year since my cycle and after i took that month off, I was able to put on 10-15 lbs naturally within about a 3.5 month time range and get back to where i was at the end of pct.

good work bro

i also have gotten my strength back up to where it was at the end of my cycle for everything except chest, but legs, shoulders, and back are just as strong.
    Last edited by tillthemedtakes; 04-14-2005 at 04:24 PM.

I've found that diet is the key

Quote Originally Posted by tillthemedtakes
    I've found that diet is the key
    yea definately, after i got my diet in check i noticed a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    If you cycle one a year for a few years with proper pct would you need something like hrt?? EXAMPlE if i started using aas and did 1 cycle a year from the time i was 20 until i was 25 would i be dependent on something to have a normal libido?

**** no

getbigquick is offline New Member
    ill stop when my liver stops lol

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    **** no
    So for me too do a couple of cycles between the age of 20 and 25 should not mess with my endocrine system bad enough to mess me up for life as long as i do pct and dont get into any outrageous cycles.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    when i look like arnold

Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    When will you give it up. Do yall plan to juice until you die or plan on stopping and maintaining at a certain age? I guess i am trying to get at how much of your health are you willing to sacrifice.

Just wondering what everyones plans are when they stop juicing. My goals as of now are to look as good as i can and do some competitions before i am 25. I havent started yet but am thinking of my first cycle at 20 years old and after 25 i don't want to continue and try to maintain size therefore not sacrificing to much health. Just a thought.

anabolicuser is offline New Member
    All I wanna do is one cycle, to get about 20 or so lbs on. I want to come close to looking like franco columbo since we almost have the same stats. Then im done. Maintenance from there.
    when my friend and i started our first cycles he said he only wanted to do one or two maybe at the most and now he has 200iu's of gh sitting in the frige.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    eactly cutty , im over 30 and this is my first cycle. Only idiots juice under 23

Speak for yourself. Only people under 23 who are educated and mature should take them, but ****in age has nothing to do with it, its mindset.

Ill do cycles until i get to the point i want to look like, then just maintnence. I aint gonna be a freak, but i want a bigazz frame.

thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member
    how do you know if you need HRT? Thats a scary notion. I want to be big but I dont want to have to rely on HRT when Im older, once I decide to quit.

i dont know if there is an answer to that third eye.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdeyeopen7
    how do you know if you need HRT? Thats a scary notion. I want to be big but I dont want to have to rely on HRT when Im older, once I decide to quit.

HRT is not because you were on roids, its just that when you get older, your test levels decrease. HRT makes you feel like 20 at the age of 50

hed what age did you start aas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information