Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    good advice. nice to see you posting

toyman is offline Junior Member
    I've Clicked on the link ...Get Our Supplier list above and the email i got were 2 foreign websites. though i think they are both the same. my order took time but it came.

Actually the 1st order i was able to use a credit card but now the site states there are issues so western union only.

anyhow i was just wondering why its recommended not to uses off shore then have this list given through the site???

gigem is offline Banned
    bump

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    I started by using a source in town that I know. got sustanon and it was good but the deca had original vial but top was recapped and when I turned the vial upside down it leaked ??? I brought it back and they are replacing with deca that has not been cut in half... Ive learned that no matter who your source is they are not infalable.. so dont inject the stuff blindly without looking on here first but... im curious as to what is out there on the net...theres gotta be someone thats good out there somewhere cause otherwise why are you all here??? getting big on chips and crackers I guess.
    What I dont understand is that you are all saying be careful and go domestic and this and that Ive read a hundred different stories and you are all here to help us newbies.. but the thing is is that we need help not to inject shit into our muscles but yet the help we need the most you do not give and that is a good source that wont kill or maime us ??? go figure!

wow! I kinda killed this thread..sorry. At least when we get our fake gear we'll be able to look at pictures of your authentic gear and not kill ourselves. Thanks guys.

Motorball is offline New Member
    Aweseome.. great Post!

I would like to add something that helped me not get ripped off by the sites. When i found an online pharmacy i would google "anyone bought from abcd".
    This often came back with negative feedback if there was any.
    Hope that helps.

Sorry all for going off the handle a bit there lol!

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy
    Sorry all for going off the handle a bit there lol!
    It's fine. I understand your frustration in finding a good source. It's not easy. But you must understand that we can't give "Joe Somebody" a source just because he asks. We would be putting that source at risk, not to mention all of his customers.

For all you guys coming here in hopes of finding a source, you're barking up the wrong tree. Stick around, learn everything you can, and be a productive member of this community. You'll make friends along the way, who would have no problem helping you out.

ya I know that for sure.. makes sense I didnt come here for a source I came to check my gear and see if it was legit. Thing is, I only have one source and its always the run around thing go to the gym, meet up give him the cash wait.... go to the gym...12 phone calls later and 6 weeks go by and then I get my gear so its not the best... patience is key!

brodyhagens is offline New Member
    good call with this thread, I've never gotten ripped off and I've never paid wall street prices for my gear.. be smart guys

hittingthegym2007 is offline New Member
    yeah its hard, anyone have opinions on europen companies??

chest6 is offline Banned
    Customs scares me. Domestic ftw

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    bump.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Very good post!

Texans01 is offline Junior Member
    good info

scottish is offline Associate Member
    Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Finding sources for newbies made easy. By Deacon at QM:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few points since I have been asked this a lot lately;

always order domestic

place small orders at first until trust is established

never order from anyone who posts their services on the open internet - open posting on boards is okay but still dangerous - foriegn pharmacies will keep your money and not send the order out

dont pay gym prices until you check with someone first - they are always overinflated - those guys just like to prey on newbies

never ask for a source on an open board - if it doesn't get you banned it will send every scammer who reads it your way

do not order from some unknown solicitor who emails you out of the blue

references - this is getting more sticky IMO - to many scammers are using names of good bro's to get you to buy from them - make sure refs are solid

do not ask for fronts - this often warns of a scam coming - if you dont have the cash wait until you do

if you are offered a front I see no problem with that

PO boxes - I like them simply because if you get busted it is not an automatic that they will search your house without a search warrant - if you are busted in your house that may give them the right to seal the house and secure it until a search warrant is obtained - if they have enough for that
    also PO boxes have a certain amount of deniability

so how do you find a source? post on the boards and become respected - remember respect is earned not given - once you have made a few friends and they trust you someone will help you out - and then you will have a trusted source from a trusted friend - and will be spending your cash wisely

Also do not listen to the guys at the gym for cycle advice - always ask on the boards first
    To the top.

redrunner is offline New Member
    Nice!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    bumping this for the man himself

Nark has shiny pecs.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Finding sources for newbies made easy. By Deacon at QM:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few points since I have been asked this a lot lately;

always order domestic

place small orders at first until trust is established

never order from anyone who posts their services on the open internet - open posting on boards is okay but still dangerous - foriegn pharmacies will keep your money and not send the order out

dont pay gym prices until you check with someone first - they are always overinflated - those guys just like to prey on newbies

never ask for a source on an open board - if it doesn't get you banned it will send every scammer who reads it your way

do not order from some unknown solicitor who emails you out of the blue

references - this is getting more sticky IMO - to many scammers are using names of good bro's to get you to buy from them - make sure refs are solid

do not ask for fronts - this often warns of a scam coming - if you dont have the cash wait until you do

if you are offered a front I see no problem with that

PO boxes - I like them simply because if you get busted it is not an automatic that they will search your house without a search warrant - if you are busted in your house that may give them the right to seal the house and secure it until a search warrant is obtained - if they have enough for that
    also PO boxes have a certain amount of deniability

so how do you find a source? post on the boards and become respected - remember respect is earned not given - once you have made a few friends and they trust you someone will help you out - and then you will have a trusted source from a trusted friend - and will be spending your cash wisely

Also do not listen to the guys at the gym for cycle advice - always ask on the boards first
    ttt.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    ^^^^^^

Stock is offline Member
    Great Information, thanks...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information