Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    I choose the second one.

There is no reason why you need stick yourself with prop for 4 weeks just to jump start a cycle. If you're so concerned about loosing a few insignificant weeks at the beginning of the cycle, then stretch the cycle out for 15 weeks.

People who aren't competing and are not trying to get ready for a movie or other public event within a short timeframe should not waste time rushing a cycle by front loading or "jump-starting" a cycle. I think it's a waste of money for what essentially turns out to be 1 (maybe 2) extra weeks of growth. If someone claims that they can gain more than a 1-2 LEAN pounds in those first 1-4 weeks of a cycle, then I'd toss them in the basket with all the other loud-mouths who claim to gain 50 lbs in one cycle but--OOPS!--leave out the fact that 90% is fat and water gain.

Save your money, drop the "kick-start" and use the extra money to lengthen your cycle (if you really think the extra 2 weeks of growth is really going to make a difference). Besides, wouldn't you want to have more time to grow at the end of a cycle when you're at your strongest than at the beginning of a cylcle when you're at your weakest? Go figure.
    Yea I was swaying more towards the dbol cycle instead of the prop one. Only thing is, wont I get all bloated? My main goal is to put on lean muscle mass.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    Yea I was swaying more towards the dbol cycle instead of the prop one. Only thing is, wont I get all bloated? My main goal is to put on lean muscle mass.
    1. If you're worried about getting bloated then run the entire cycle with Prop, Tren , and/or Equipoise OR drop the deca and run only testosterone along with a strong anti-estrogen. But becareful, don't let the small stuff (bloat concerns) keep you from attaining your larger goals--lean muscle growth.

2. You're probably going to bloat a bit on enanthate and deca (mainly due to deca--even if you use anti-estrogens). If you use dbol you WILL definitely bloat.

3. Don't try to cut and bulk at the same time. It's okay to try to stay within 1-3% of bodyfat of your goal BF percentage, but don't try to cut down from a higher BF percentage while trying to put on lean mass.

4. You need to decide on your ultimate goal. Then, set that goal and consider how many cycles, months or years it will take to get to that goal. Stop wasting time trying to do everything in one cycle. You can change your body a lot in 10-15 weeks, but don't get caught up in the Bullsh*t artists that try to tell you that they became hulks of muscle or became greek sculptures on one cycle. You can probably put on 10-15 lbs of LEAN muscle on a good cycle. If you do everything right--the gain will still come with a few lbs of water weight and fat. If you have loads of time to spend just concentrating on nothing but lifting and eating right and resting right and you have a good coach and someone to cook your meals, you could put on far more muscle on the same cycle. But, I'm tallking in realistic, average joe terms. Don't try to get professional bodybuilding competitor results on your cycle unless you are doing the same things and making the same time commitments as do professional bodybuilding competitors.

Again, beware of the loud-mouths who'll tell you that they can put on tons of lean weight with more gear--these same people never post clear pictures of their bodies and are often more talk than show.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-20-2005 at 01:00 AM.

1. If you're worried about getting bloated then run the entire cycle with Prop, Tren , and/or Equipoise OR drop the deca and run only testosterone along with a strong anti-estrogen. But becareful, don't let the small stuff (bloat concerns) keep you from attaining your larger goals--lean muscle growth.

2. You're probably going to bloat a bit on enanthate and deca (mainly due to deca--even if you use anti-estrogens). If you use dbol you WILL definitely bloat.

3. Don't try to cut and bulk at the same time. It's okay to try to stay within 1-3% of bodyfat of your goal BF percentage, but don't try to cut down from a higher BF percentage while trying to put on lean mass.

4. You need to decide on your ultimate goal. Then, set that goal and consider how many cycles, months or years it will take to get to that goal. Stop wasting time trying to do everything in one cycle. You can change your body a lot in 10-15 weeks, but don't get caught up in the Bullsh*t artists that try to tell you that they became hulks of muscle or became greek sculptures on one cycle. You can probably put on 10-15 lbs of LEAN muscle on a good cycle. If you do everything right--the gain will still come with a few lbs of water weight and fat. If you have loads of time to spend just concentrating on nothing but lifting and eating right and resting right and you have a good coach and someone to cook your meals, you could put on far more muscle on the same cycle. But, I'm tallking in realistic, average joe terms. Don't try to get professional bodybuilding competitor results on your cycle unless you are doing the same things and making the same time commitments as do professional bodybuilding competitors.

Again, beware of the loud-mouths who'll tell you that they can put on tons of lean weight with more gear--these same people never post clear pictures of their bodies and are often more talk than show.
    I mean the reason why I am taking steroids is to get BIG, so exactly like u said it, it just doesnt make sense to bulk and cut on the same cycle. I was thinking about doing the dbol-enanthate-deca stack, and maybe take some clenbuterol after my cycle to help with getting cut. Thanks for all the info, you've been extremely helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    I mean the reason why I am taking steroids is to get BIG, so exactly like u said it, it just doesnt make sense to bulk and cut on the same cycle. I was thinking about doing the dbol-enanthate-deca stack, and maybe take some clenbuterol after my cycle to help with getting cut. Thanks for all the info, you've been extremely helpful!
    My pleasure, bro. I'm here to help. I hope it all works well for you.

The dbol -enan-deca stack is a classic bulking stack and the the doses are well more than enough to grow on. So, you'll do well.

Go tear up your muscles and grow them back bigger and stronger!

I got one more question about the dbol . Do I have to completely stay away from alcohol while taking it, or would it be fine to go out one night a week and drink? I was just concerned about liver damage and all that.

I loved what dbol did as far as appearance of size and incresed strength, but it increased my blood pressure dangerously high and caused heart palpatations. I will not use it again. --And I certainly would NOT drink alcohol while cycling, especially when using 17-AA drugs such as dbol.

Many guys drink while on cycle. I wouldn't. You only get one body. If you don't treat it as well as possible, then don't get upset when it fails you prematurely.

I loved what dbol did as far as appearance of size and incresed strength, but it increased my blood pressure dangerously high and caused heart palpatations. I will not use it again. --And I certainly would NOT drink alcohol while cycling, especially when using 17-AA drugs such as dbol.

Many guys drink while on cycle. I wouldn't. You only get one body. If you don't treat it as well as possible, then don't get upset when it fails you prematurely.
    Very good point. I wasn't planning on drinking while on cycle, just wanted to know in case. Wow its late.. gotta get my sleep so I can wake up for work. Thanks again bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information