Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    faustunta is offline Junior Member

test e 500mg no deca?

hello,
    I have recieved much help in the posts i have made in the past and i thank you. Let me tell you my goal and maybe you can assist me in what i need.

im 5'10 196 pds natural pictures in members picture forum... about 10 % bf i have been training since i was 16 years old im 25 now. 225x12 250x6-8 300 x1 bench ......At the end of highschool i weighed a whopping 138 pds i was 18 i have worked through my bad genetics forcing myself to eat at times until i threw up...then had to eat again becuase i did lol to the weight i am at now taken many years and hours of training and eating... anyways i have had 10 vials of deca clomid and tons of dbol sitting on my deskfor monthes....and thanks to your input have not taken it i am getting test e within the next few days hopfully...

My goal is to take one cycle since ive never taken any substance i assume i will responde very well. I would like to gain 10-15 pds SOLID out of a cycle and keep my bf..... i have read alot and many of you say test/ deca /dbol is to much for a first cycle?? is this to much or should i just get rid of the deca and do test and dbol wiuth nolv and liq followed by clomid pct?? will this get me to my goals guys ??? i posted a few pics so u can see my base im starting with ... tell me if you think i will see the results i want thank you very much
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image053.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	49231   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image054.jpg 
Views:	437 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	49232   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image055.jpg 
Views:	548 
Size:	136.8 KB 
ID:	49233  

Thread Information