Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dozerd is offline Junior Member

steroid123 is offline New Member
    the first info i found,
    in 2 months - someone with crap genetivs can get this.

www.deca-sustanon.com/cycle.htm
    This simple cycle can gain a first time steroid user 20-30 pounds. Sustanon is one of the best beginner drugs to use, and is great on it's own.

but you guys think im talking shit, wanting to put on 45 lbs taking sus/deca /winstrol .
    and that i cant put on 54lbs in a year naturally.

either envy or close minded

oc pitbull is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steroid123
    so 52lbs is a big deal ? you guys must be pretty crap.

obviously it is not possible to put 52lbs on year after year, but if i train for a year i can put that amount on with ease.

thats why i said i trained on and off for 11 years.
    this year i will train hard get the 52-74 then quit as usual through boredom.
    then when i dont eat or train and lose it. when i come back 2 years later, i can just put that weight on again very easily.

that is my circle of weight traning. and you think its bs. you must be a cripple then. or have really bad genetics.
    who the **** is this guy? on you!

so dorian yates, who is pretty thin skinny guy now.
    if he started training again, u dont think he would get 50-75lbs in a year ?

of course he would. because his body was once big, very easy to put on mass if you have already had it before

im not building 100% from nothing, just putting back what has been there many times before. there is a difference
    Last edited by steroid123; 05-09-2005 at 12:27 PM.

he would probbaly die from all the juice he would have to start taking again. Liek they said earlier 75 pounds of muscle? thats nuts.

also you are not dorian yates, but maybe elmer fudd!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

of course he would. because his body was once big, very easy to put on mass if you have already had it before

im not building 100% from nothing, just putting back what has been there many times before. there is a difference
    Im back for a minute and cant believe that you are talking more smack. Dorian Yates was on enough juice to kill an elephant. You, on the other hand, said you could gain that amount with just your "genes". To keep up this charade, you must be very ignorant.

if you look at the start of the thread - it was about me gaining on steroids .

i wanted 45lbs in 8 week course and they said impossible which is crap. since ive seen it done many times before.

and then i said, i can get half that without steroids in 8 weeks, so it seems reasonable to me.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    the first info i found,
    in 2 months - someone with crap genetivs can get this.

www.deca-sustanon.com/cycle.htm
    This simple cycle can gain a first time steroid user 20-30 pounds. Sustanon is one of the best beginner drugs to use, and is great on it's own.

but you guys think im talking shit, wanting to put on 45 lbs taking sus/deca /winstrol .
    and that i cant put on 54lbs in a year naturally.

either envy or close minded
    Your also posting a source which is a banning offence, I suggest you read the rules and edit your post!

I think your also expecting to much from a cycle even if your are simply gaining what you once lost. If it is THAT easy for you to simply gain what you claim you once had, why think about AS?

your the only one talking sense bigswiftos.

the reason i want to take the steroids , is because it is not "that easy" for me to simply gain my size back. it will take a year and eating like a monster. 100-200g whey a day, 6 meals etc.

why go through all that, if i can get the 45lb in 8 weeks. so back to my original question and topic of the post.

is - sus-deca -winstrol a good stack ? 1 guy said winstrol does not work with the other 2. i think it will help build more quality muscle, and keep some of the negative sus effects away

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You sound more stupid everytime you post...

Thats not enough food or whey to gain like a monster no f-ing way. What do the 6 meals look like. I would say you dont even hit 3500 cals a day.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

just because dorian was 75 pounds heavier doesn't mean he could get that back in a year. even though it might require less dedication the second time around it still requires just as many calories to get there. i do believe there are people that can gain 45 pounds in 8 week cycle but i don't think many do. most of the time that weight includes water weight. i bet you i hold 10 pounds of water on cycle. anti estrogens do little for my water retention. you would probably need 8000-10000 calories a day to acheive the goal you want. i hope you are a hungry person

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You do not KNOW if you can obtain the 45lbs in 8 weeks do you?

I do not think you will be able to obtain 45lbs in 8 weeks, even if you once had it, it will take longer, gains are lost faster than there gained back. For example: If you lost 45lbs in 8 weeks it may take 15 weeks to get back.

What every-one is saying is that your expecting far to much IMO

That aside, I'd go with a single Test ester such as Enan/Cyp which means less frequent injections. Here is a cycle which I posted just now for a newbie:

Below is a cycle I would suggest to a 1st timer:

1-12 Test Enan/Cyp 500mg/wk (250mg E3.5 Days)
    1-4 Dbol 25-40mg/ED
    6-12 Winstrol or Anavar 50mg/ED (to harden any gains made)
    1-12 Nolva 10mg/ED

PCT

14-16 Clomid 100mg/ED
    16-18 Clomid 50mg/ED
    14-18 Nolva 20mg/ED
    14-18 Creatine 5g/ED
    14-18 Tribulas 3-5g/ED

Also include all your normal supplements during the cycle such as:

Flax Seed Oil
    1000mg Vit C
    Milk Thistle
    Mult-Vit
    Protein Powders etc...

Iv included the Winnie OR Var which you may need to harden any gains made from the Test. Also I'd leave the Deca out till a next cycle. However, if you choose to include it run it 100mg/wk lower than the Test and make sure you match PCT times up correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    just because dorian was 75 pounds heavier doesn't mean he could get that back in a year. even though it might require less dedication the second time around it still requires just as many calories to get there. i do believe there are people that can gain 45 pounds in 8 week cycle but i don't think many do. most of the time that weight includes water weight. i bet you i hold 10 pounds of water on cycle. anti estrogens do little for my water retention. you would probably need 8000-10000 calories a day to acheive the goal you want. i hope you are a hungry person
    and alot of FAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozer
    Thats not enough food or whey to gain like a monster no f-ing way. What do the 6 meals look like. I would say you dont even hit 3500 cals a day.
    so each meal only has 600 calories ?

how many calories do you think one big mac meal has ?
    im sure it is a lot more than 600 - the fries alone probably have more

Lay out your diet for me you should have it down to a T if your ready for a cycle, since it is 75% or more of gaining.

So far we have 100g-200g of whey
    Meal 1 1 big mac meal
    meal 2?
    meal 3?
    meal 4?
    meal 5?
    meal 6?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

you can go that route but you are not going to be happy with the fat gain and unhealthyness associated with fast food. just beacuse there are a lot of calories in a big mac does not make it healthy. did you ever watch "supersize me"? i think you should hop over to the diet forum and research if you want to get as big as possible in 8 weeks. you need to have a flawless diet for the results you are describing you want. good luck with whatever route you decide to go.

the saluu diet... add some oreos and chocolate milk buddy

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

again and again.... this never gets old.. lol

Luke_Skywalker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yeah...and 70 or 80mgs of dbol .

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    that source you posted has some of the worst cycles and bullshit info I have ever read. Of course they tell you sus will gain you 30 pounds straight because they want you to BUY it at there ridiculous over inflated prices.

well good luck with what ever you decide, go to the diet fourm and read up on bulking Big Macs are crap.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl

steroid123 you should delete this thread as it will come back to haunt you. Does anyone remember glock19 and his 50lbs of muscle while loosing 15%bf on a winny only cycle? And he was quoted about that and called a liar all the time... Do you want that? Again the best thing to do is delete. Do it for yourself.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    why go through all that, if i can get the 45lb in 8 weeks. so back to my original question and topic of the post.

man, this guy cracks me up. post some pics and then in a week some more, u should have gained 5 pounds of pure muscle mass that s gonna be great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information