Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    First if you stack the deca and sust alone, your still gonna have to wait about 4 weeks for results Bro. That's too long with the contest being so close. Then you gonna have to have time before the show to get rid of the water also. Also if you want to gain some seriously good mass Id say do an 8-10 week cycle min. I'd run the sust at 500 mg/week and the deca at 400 mg/week

If I were "your Bro" this is what I'd do. Concentrate on intense work out, diet and supplements for this show. After the show spend a few months studying up on AS. Then after I feal I know all I need to know, Id run an 8 week sust, deca, and d-bol cycle. He'll gain some serious good size on this if his diet and work out routine are good. Maybe run one more good mass cycle. Then run a cutting cycle pre contest.

Like I said before this is my opinion. Maybe some others can offer theirs. If you do decided to use anyway make sure you post you cycle before you start it so you can get advise on precautions to take.

And above all Bro be safe.
    Last edited by RON; 10-06-2001 at 06:59 PM.

Thread Information