Thread: Thyroxin

x_zone2 is offline New Member

Question Thyroxin

I have just bought a supply of thyroxin(T4) for a cutting cycle. I couldnt get any T3 since it isnt available where i live. I am also using an ECA stack but keeping the dosages to a minimum.
    I would like to know a good cycle for T4 if anyone can provide me with one. Plus how long whould i use it. It would be great if i could get cycle in detail.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    usually need about double what you would take of t3 for same effect. Different for everyone as you liver converts t4 to active hormone t3. You will need to have some carbs in your diet as they are need for this process to work in your liver.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I posted a similar question before and got mixed answers.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=11778

Where are you at that you can't get T3? I had a hard time finding it at first, but persistance pays off...

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    like i said in that other thread ajax posted, t4 is bunk. it can do more damage than t3 and it doesn't even work.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I have to agree with Dr. Evil on this one, my wife has graves so they nuked her throid and put her on t4, which is doing nothing for her from what i can tell, and Dr. is only testing t4 levels which means NOTHING t3 is what counts.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    like eyecandy said earlier, t4 is an inactive hormone. it is activated by removing an iodine complex. this does not happen spontaneously, but is dependent on an enzyme that makes this conversion. adding a shitload of t4 won't do any good because a body is still going to be limited by how much (fast) deiodinase enzymes are present. adding massive amounts of t4 will only send a feedback signal to inhibit your own thyroid from producing natural t4, so when you get off the cycle you're screwed for a few weeks because you'll have no t4 to turn into t3 and you metabolism plummets uncontrollably.

as far as doctors go, more and more are switching prescriptions from t4 to t3, but a lot of them are still old school and insist that t4 is safer to use, so t4 is still the predominant prescribed medication for thyroid disorders. there are some cases that warrant a t4 prescription over a t3, but too many doctors are scared to prescribe t3 for any condition.

Thread Information