cpitt398 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy oh my god Propinate hurts sooo bad

I'm dreading my 8th shot tonight. i used to do them in the morning, now they seem to be getting later and later. I almost cannot handle the pain. I can barely walk and I am working out twice a day. In the morning I try to do an hour of cardio with dead legs. I cannot believe how bad it hurts and how long it hurts for?

I don't uinderstand how the half life is only two days yet there is a softball in my ass or thigh for a week. Besides mixing it with something I don't have, is there any other remedys to the pain.

BTW it is Brovel Testeronna 100

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by sk*
    That's what you get for doing animal steroids. If you mix the shots with some deca it might help. It's the ba in it that makes you hurt.
    lol, animal gear is fine.

maybe mix with some B12? its damn cheap and in canada you can go to the counter and buy it.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Prop hurts...just handle it if you can.

I can only shoot prop in my glutes and shoulders. Still hurts though. When i shoot in my quads or calf, i can not walk.

I have been on prop for 6 weeks now, the injections don't seem to hurt as much any more. But i do mix EQ with all my prop injetions, which also seems to help.
    Good Luck

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    LOL...You think the Brovel hurts, you should try the BA labs prop...That shit hurts...Brovel is a cakewalk..

ICN
    ICN is offline Junior Member
    BA labs hurts like a mofo. I've found that if you mix it with Tren made with an A kit and make sure to bake (at 225 three times for 15min each time) out the extra benzyl alcohol it's pain free. Make a 4g kit, but ask for a 100ml Sterile vial instead of the 50ml. Just add 50ml BA Labs to the final tren and walla. You have 40mg/ml prop and 40mg/ml tren. Pain free.

ICN
    BTW, should work the same for any 100mg/ml prop that hurts.

ICN
    If you're not a fan of tren , just add 2-30ml vials BA Labs prop and 40 ML sterile oil. Stick an 18g pin in the top and bake at 225 for 15 min three times. Final product is 60mg/ml pain free prop.

ICN
    BTW, should work the same for any 100mg/ml prop that hurts.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    just pop some advil and you will be fine...

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    the first time i did prop i put 2cc in my tri ! now that hurt like a bitch ! went down to 1cc in tri, bye , shoulders it stoped hurting after about 2 weeks !

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Bro next time get the 50mg/ml by Brovel. I experienced very little pain and no swelling wats so ever. The stuff works great and it does not really matter if its Vet or Human Prop its still going to hurt a bit.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    mix the prop with some 50mg EQ. that will ease the substantially

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    T50 by Brovel is painless.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I just tried some Testolic (Test. Prop. 100mg/2mL) by Body Research, based here in Bangkok. No problems; nice & smooth!

Here'e a place to get cheap B12 (100CC's) if you want to try IronHorse's suggestion:

http://www.calvetsupply.com/product....19&1=206&3=240

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by sk*

No, really, have you ever heard anyone getting any pain from virarmones?
    I have no idea, but I've never not being able to not deal with prop pain that was animal grade.

I suppose they jack BA to help with sterility since the animal qualifications arn't as high as humans just for safety.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by sk*

No, really, have you ever heard anyone getting any pain from virarmones?
    I have been hitting 100mg of Virormone prop ed and it is PAINLESS!! You get what you pay for, Virormone is a little more expensive, but it's human grade and THE BEST on the market!! I'm switching delts ed and it's great stuff. Take this as a learning experience, buy euro human grade stuff next time!! The only vet roid I use is EQ, and if it was made for humans I would use that instead. Plus you know it's dosed right.

equpump is offline New Member
    I have had the same problem with prop my ass swelled up like the elaphant mans head so I cut it with some amps of sust and it really mellowed it out and the result pain free injections and more intense workouts because your not dwelling on the fuking pain

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Guys

I generallt find that if I take my time shooting prop then the pain is minimised. But then I am shooting the Verormone version!

I usually take about 90secs to 2mins to shoot one amp in my thigh and the pain is bareable - no probs

1000fps is offline New Member
    I feel for you bro. I'm shooting winny eod (not drinking it like some wussy just kidding( I wanted to see if I could do it) On my 10th injection in the quads. The first ones hurt so bad I almost couldn't walk. Not when I shot it but 24 hours later. I learned not to rub the area very much in fact just leave it alone. Also If I worked out the quads just after an injection it seriously agravated it. Try just leaving the sight alone and try not working the area for some time after the shot.It will get easier.

Thread Information