Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rager is offline Member
    lol nice rip

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Bro ..your such a dumb piece of ignorant shit. and it clearly shows cause you insult half the people on this board. your post are shit AND UNIMPRESSIVE and you think everything is a joke to be made of.

IN SHORT YOU DONT BELONG HERE....I DONT SEE HOW YOUVE MADE IT THIS FAR

~dv~
    later fag...
    Boo Hoo you big cry baby. Just because you feel insulted or less of a man does not mean I am unimpressive... Everyone must see that since you could not logically or intelligently substanciate your statements you now have to resort to calling me out on being funny??? OK, Your feelings must be hurt and your ego bruised... I am sorry you are the dumbass half I bitch slap.

Gerkie66 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    How does conseco's book help with steroids???
    Canseco's book shines a light on a topic that no one really touched until now...He touched upon the steroid use in baseball and explained the results that one can obtain. He also mentioned some of the risks that may occur...his book is an easy read and gives everyone a different perspective on the subject...Juiced never really gets off the topic of steroids and you can see how they worked for Canseco...if you just look at all he has done in his career you'd agree-he lead the A's to 3 world series appearances, american league MVP, first 40-40 player, homerun hitter, he was rich, and much much more...

Look at how much attention steroids have gotten since his book...no one really talked about it untill now, it was like a hush-hush topic...

Now there is so much media attention and even that 30 Days show did an episode on steroids...

Quote Originally Posted by Gerkie66
    Now there is so much media attention and even that 30 Days show did an episode on steroids...
    And the media ripped that up with all his bad bloodwork... I do see your points and yes it does give steroids more attention... negative attention, hence my question to DV how does it help steroids.

DoctorFeelgood is offline New Member

excuse...

I read an article where Palmero's defense was "How the hell can I keep track of everything I stick in my ass?"

DrFlGd

Kravman is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys... Remember you all use steriods too.

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    bummer for him.

madjsp is offline Junior Member
    He was using stanozolol . That is what the identity of the steroid was.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/3857832

*edit* They said Winny was what it was. But that is what the paper is saying, stanozolol.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by madjsp
    He was using stanozolol . That is what the identity of the steroid was.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/3857832

*edit* They said Winny was what it was. But that is what the paper is saying, stanozolol.

Its the same thing Stanozolol is Winny

madjsp is offline Junior Member
    yea, i realize that winny is a brand name. i just thought that there might be other names for it as well?

Quote Originally Posted by madjsp
    yea, i realize that winny is a brand name. i just thought that there might be other names for it as well?
    No winny is our pet name, the brand name is winstrol .

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    No winny is our pet name, the brand name is winstrol.
    yup..same thing

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    Well anyways, too many athletes are juicing for there to be testing anyways.

Any one ever wonder why Barry Bonds surprised the Giants yesterday by saying he won't make it back this season???? Maybe he is worried he still has the esters in his system. He won't ever play the way he did the past few seasons and can blame it on an injury.

Baseball has too many politics involved, I don't trust the policies, or any of the big wigs running it.

Anyone talking shit on Canseco, try reading his book and a few others so maybe you can have a basis of argument, before you get flamed by some seniors.

Undertow is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TiptronicSoldier

Any one ever wonder why Barry Bonds surprised the Giants yesterday by saying he won't make it back this season???? Maybe he is worried he still has the esters in his system. He won't ever play the way he did the past few seasons and can blame it on an injury.

Baseball has too many politics involved, I don't trust the policies, or any of the big wigs running it.

Anyone talking shit on Canseco, try reading his book and a few others so maybe you can have a basis of argument, before you get flamed by some seniors.
    Actually, Bonds can still be tested even though he's not playing this year.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    of course he did,..I read right through him as he said he never used them PERIOD!

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TiptronicSoldier

Personally I haven't wondered about Barry returning this year. He's old and has a messed up knee... I would imagine it would take some time to heal. Why would he be trying to hide now?

And Dirty Vegas - please take your flames somewhere else. I believe it was you who said:

For the people that dont know shit cause they havent read the book, STFU and quit your crying. who are you to make statments about sombodys book when you havent even read it pussies.

what the fvck do you care anyway about what consecos got to say about steroid and his team mates you act like it affects you directly AND PERSONALLY..HIS BOOK IS ONLY HELPING SPORTS AND STEROIDS ., ISNT THIS WHAT YOU WANT?

~dv~
    You're the only one getting all worked up about it anyways... no one else here really cares that much. You skated around numerous questions directed at you and failed to substantiate any of your opinions. To feel so strongly about something and fail numerous times to back up your claim, then get all pissy when someone asks you a simple innocent question is pretty lame.

Oh and one more thing - please take your poor utilization of the caps lock key somewhere else - thats annoying as hell when someone can't back up a claim and feels they have to talk all loud to get their point across. Like Mesomorphyl was saying - try "articulating" more... quoted for emphasis.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    To the Canseco supporters:

Stop bitching at everyone else that hasn't read his book and calling them pussies and all this other crap. Thats just immature.

I can tell you that I don't have an opinion on the book because I haven't read it. But from what I've heard discussed about it on numerous radio and television shows, I don't agree with it and I definitely won't be supporting Mr. Canseco by buying his book.

Theres a difference from coming out with the truth and putting the careers of many people on the line by calling them out by name in a public forum. If Jose Canseco had published this book while he was still playing ball in the big leagues, and admitted that he played while taking juice, I would probably read it. But nope. He didn't publish this until after his playing days were through therefore removing himself from any further incrimination and consequence.

Like with any group of people that you play/work with... you don't go stabbing people in the back and calling out people for doing things they shouldn't be doing. Take the Marines for example - you don't see any of them publishing shit about their fellow Marines for all to see simply because they "don't know them personally". I've played ball for many years, and thats just not something a respectable person would do. I wouldn't rat out any player that I played with/against... so no, I won't be supporting Canseco by buying his book.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lfrisbee
    And Dirty Vegas - please take your flames somewhere else. I believe it was you who said:

You're the only one getting all worked up about it anyways... no one else here really cares that much. You skated around numerous questions directed at you and failed to substantiate any of your opinions. To feel so strongly about something and fail numerous times to back up your claim, then get all pissy when someone asks you a simple innocent question is pretty lame.

Oh and one more thing - please take your poor utilization of the caps lock key somewhere else - thats annoying as hell when someone can't back up a claim and feels they have to talk all loud to get their point across. Like Mesomorphyl was saying - try "articulating" more... quoted for emphasis.
    There is no way for me to back my claim, just state my opinion. I can utilize my caps all i like jerk.I clearly gave meso my answer not the answer he wanted to hear but what i believe. A you said you believe the sports writers on TV and what do they know about steroids absolutely nothing,,thats real smart ya think?? how smart of you to jump into this conversation so deep when you know jack about it and especially when you havent read the book. why dont you try articulating more when you read the book and quit being all pissy especially when you say you arnt botherd by it...

he clearly asked me a question and only 1 person ask me 1 question, not numerous questions you prick, and I clearly answered it in my opinion..My respone was straight and to the point without getting all technical n' shit and wasting time when you know what im saying...you obviously havent been here long enough to know meso is a BITCH and now your his asslicking buddy....

its pretty ironic when the only 2 people in this thread are you and meso that havent read the book and have the same point of views..

GO READ THE BOOK MORON THEN COME BACK AND ARTICULATE YOUR ASS OFF... HA HA LOL

ILL QUOTE YOU WHEN I GET BACK FROM VACATION THIS WEEKEND HAVE FUN READING THE BOOK...!!
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 08-04-2005 at 06:29 PM.

To the Canseco supporters:

Stop bitching at everyone else that hasn't read his book

I can tell you that I don't have an opinion on the book because I haven't read it. But from what I've heard discussed about it on numerous radio and television shows, I don't agree with it and I definitely won't be supporting Mr. Canseco by buying his book.

Theres a difference from coming out with the truth and putting the careers of many people on the line by calling them out by name in a public forum. If Jose Canseco had published this book while he was still playing ball in the big leagues, and admitted that he played while taking juice, I would probably read it. But nope. He didn't publish this until after his playing days were through therefore removing himself from any further incrimination and consequence.

Like with any group of people that you play/work with... you don't go stabbing people in the back and calling out people for doing things they shouldn't be doing. Take the Marines for example - you don't see any of them publishing shit about their fellow Marines for all to see simply because they "don't know them personally". I've played ball for many years, and thats just not something a respectable person would do. I wouldn't rat out any player that I played with/against... so no, I won't be supporting Canseco by buying his book.
    Bro your stating you have an opinion and at the same time your saying you dont have an opinion WTF, you make no sense......

How would you even know wtf your talkin about until you read it OOo you havent read it therfore you dont know wtf your talkin about...but at the same time putting your ignorant 2 cents in about somthing you know d1ck about...It clearly shows you have some opinions but are just talking gibberish.

If he doesnt be specific about everything and everyone they will just think the book is bogus bullshit...Ooo wait,, every name hes put in the book as a juicer has dinied it in court/public, and been caught using steroids . THUS MAKING THE BOOK 100%

It doesnt have to be respectable there was no respect shown to conseco when he got black balled from the game was there, no there wasnt they didnt give a shit they made an example of him,, why the fvck should he give a fvck about them..Now they dont know what to do. they cant just go black balling every star player from the game can they, they could but they wont. so there just gonna have to except the fact that steroid will always be in the game.

Now its his turn to set the record straight and fvck them how they fvcked him and everybody is bitching cause they dont wanna hear the truth, or just pissed there star team player isnt doing good or might get canned all because of cansecoo boo fvckin hooo,...

personally i dont give a shit who is hurt , loosses there job or pissed about the book, i dont giva a crap about conseco or the progress of the book, i dont. If the truth behind sports and steroid hadnt been kept in a dungeon the past 60 years then nobody would be bothered by it, why because its an everyday thing. people are bothered by it when they are initally informed about it, now there like WTF thats cheating.....Bull shit,, its time for everone in the "stupid community" to wake up and realize steroid have been in sports for the past 60 years strong and are going to be around in every sport and in every game no matter how pissed they get about it no matter how much it bothers people, there is nothing anyone can do about it....

When they realize that who knows but when that day comes all will be happy...
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 08-04-2005 at 06:35 PM.

then get all pissy when someone asks you a simple innocent question is pretty lame.

Flames..??if you bothered to read back i didnt throw any first flames...it was the other retart with the gay avatar that started with the flames like always.
    I think it would be more appropriate for you to say stop the flamming all together guys in broad perspective, other then to just point a finger at me and tell me to "take the flames somewhere else dirtyvegas".

And where in this thread did i say take the flames somewhere else??, i never said that in here are you smokin bro..!!

get your claims straight and then do me a big favor,,

read the fvckin book chump..

see ya in 4 days.....!!
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 08-04-2005 at 06:58 PM.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    He drank the Winnie by accident!

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    wholy SH*T, I cant believe this topic has 2 pages, WORTHLESS...who gives a GOD DAMN if someone got busted using roids in sports..EVERYONE JUICES..its PRO SPORTS...so what man, shhhhhhhhiet

oh NO another baseball player caught with ROIDS..WEIRD thats CRAZY BRO..

OH he lied about it too? CRAZY, I cant believe he would deny it, he should have just told everyone he's been using roids and beating the tests and this time he messed up...*ROLLS EYES* WHO CARES? honestly

you obviously havent been here long enough to know meso is a BITCH and now your his asslicking buddy....
    OMG, are you still crying? Geeze, it looks like your being a vendictive bitch again... You had to have a girl come on here and defend your position which still does not make sense. You should just shut your cock sucker up so you can save a bit of face here.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok, I am only going to warm your guys once. Keep this thread civil! If you cant debate and do it a politically correct way then leave the thread. I will hand out 1 month suspensions for the next guy or gal who says later fag, reading the f-ing book chump, or any flame in general.

DV and Meso- If you two guys cant get along then dont even post in the same thread! State your opinion in fashionable way and act like an adult.

Thank you for your timely response to the matter!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Anyone see the Palmeiro interview on 20/20 this weekend? If so give a breif run down. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information