Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    So did he lose his change on the subway or something?

Anyway, I did my part, and you've chosen to do what you will. Life, I suppose, is about choices and consequences. I just find the former, in this case, odd, given the latter.

Bye.

Not being called a scammer yet, but the member has sent his hard earned $$ for his "computer parts" and hasn't received or heard back from the supplier. That doesn't mean the supplier is a scammer, it just means as the guy sits he is out his $$ until he receives. We wanted to see if others have been stiffed for the last few weeks on their "computer part" orders as well.

Anyways, have a good nite. Nice chatting with you as always

John Benz is offline New Member
    So did he lose his change on the subway or something?

Anyway, I did my part, and you've chosen to do what you will. Life, I suppose, is about choices and consequences. I just find the former, in this case, odd, given the latter.

Bye.
    I know I've seen that roundabout post style before.

Do you by another username on other boards....Dizzy...that's it...you go by the name Dizzy.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Just following the chain of command

Owner
    Super Mods
    Mods
    Vets
    Senior members
    newbies
    The guy that cleans out the slurpee machine at 7-11

steroid .com writer

lol just tripping

I don't get it, Benz...

It's kinda...I just...don't have any idea what you're getting at...

Dizzy? The reference to someone with authority....I don't really even know who you are...I'm not following...are you joking, or...

Dizzy, as far as I know left most of the boards (including SBI, as an Admin) shortly after (or was it before?) the MOB opened up in secrecy (after claims that it was being disbanded), with G-S resuming his position as chair of it.

Is that the Dizzy you are talking about? I post like him? I don't follow...?
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 09-06-2005 at 10:18 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'm pretty sure this thread was intended to protect and warn other members of a certain scammer. That being done, this thread has took a turn for the worst. Someone should lock it.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Well, I have seen a lot of changes to this board over the years, and have witnessed many things, but I am still in the belief that the mods useally know what's best.
    We don't know all the situation, and futhermore, the "situation" could be far to grave to talk about on an open thread.
    But, as members, there are some things that we like to know about before we decide to conduct bussiness.
    I have a fair knowledge of who's a scammer, and how they do their business, but it is becoming increasingly harder and harder to obtain this information and I do find myself looking outside of this board for the truth.
    This board is so BIG that things must be kept quiet, or controversy will stir to the point where no one is happy, and none of us want that.
    Futhermore, a lot of business are associated with each other, so very more than often, that scammers have a web of bussiness that they deal with.
    Calling out a scammer can cause a lot of anger, hate and sometimes revenge, which will spread across this "web" of bussiness, and it will effect our overall credibility.
    I still think that either a P.M. or some sort of message should be sent out to AR
    members explaining certain situations, events or new rules, so that we can all know without non members knowing. Too bad we can't trust 41,449 people now, isn't it?

G-13 is offline Member
    They need a forum for the mods and vets and whoever to converse in private because this looks bad, im a member so my opinion means something.

LMO never used the word scammer, just asked that if anyone ordered any parts from this guy to pm him. The problem is there are to many chiefs and not enough indians, and everyone wants to be chief.

The first post from Hooker should have been a Pm to LMO. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Just following the chain of command

Owner
    Super Mods
    Mods
    Vets
    Senior members
    newbies
    The guy that cleans out the slurpee machine at 7-11

steroid .com writer

lol just tripping
    You can reach me at:

[email protected] if you want to know the real chain of command.

I assure you I am still below the Board owner, as well as the slurpee guy...but above everyone else on that list.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    They need a forum for the mods and vets and whoever to converse in private because this looks bad, im a member so my opinion means something.

LMO never used the word scammer, just asked that if anyone ordered any parts from this guy to pm him. The problem is there are to many chiefs and not enough indians, and everyone wants to be chief.

MODS...SMODS...VETS do have forums bro.You just can't see them.

~Pinnacle~

I respect the board owner. Like it was said earlier... It's his house, his rules.

You are correct. But I can't receive or send e-mail or PM through this board...it got kind of (unfortunately) excessive after the profile forum was created, so now, I just go through the board/company e-mail:

[email protected]

The PM's and e-mails just got way too much, for awhile...I just couldn't keep up with it, and then alot of times I just looked like a dick for not replying, but I just really couldn't keep up, so I thought it would be better to not leave half the questions I was asked sitting in my inbox.

Anyway, as regards this thread, I thought after talking to the owner, I could simply post and ask the person to start this thread to remove it, as per the board policy. It would appear that isn't possible, for one reason or another.

I tried.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 09-06-2005 at 10:45 PM.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    MODS...SMODS...VETS do have forums bro.You just can't see them.

~Pinnacle~
    i just work here, they dont tell me anything.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    You are correct. But I can't receive or send e-mail or PM through this board...it got kind of (unfortunately) excessive after the profile forum was created, so now, I just go through the board/company e-mail:

[email protected]

It got way too much, for awhile...I just couldn't keep up with it, and then alot of times I just looked like a dick for not replying, but I just really couldn't keep up, so I thought it would be better to not leave half the questions I was asked sitting in my inbox.

Well you have an email as you've shown, so why not email me with the email listed in my sig? Oh well anyways, I really don't care about your ranking on this site or any of that, I just care that people don't get screwed. You can change this situation around any way you want, harass me for making this thread, etc.... I really don't care.

All I know is I WILL NOT delete this thread, if the powers that be here decide to remove it then so be it.

And I thought you were done with this thread??
    Bye.

The fourm for mods and vets is a great idea. I am aware that LMO never used the word scammer, nor was anyone being labled as one.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    i just work here, they dont tell me anything.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

And I thought you were done with this thread??
    Thats not what the "bye" was for. See ya around.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Can't we all just get along?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well...Hookers right about the new policy reguarding posting sources...
    I did it in my previous thread because the scammer was using AR MODS as ref's so I thought it should be known that the mods in question were NOT involved in the scam. If BC saw it fit that the name of the scammer shouldn't be posted...It's his board and his decision, and I'm totally ok with it.
    He pays the bills...I don't.

As for Hooker playing tattle tale...That's his issue.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    why glad to see it?
    No because i was wondering what happened, glad to see that someone can give some info instead of me just sitting here no knowing whats going on

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I assure you I am still below the Board owner, as well as the slurpee guy...but above everyone else on that list.

Say WHAT??

"above everyone else on that list".

Wow, you have a real false sense of status. Not just in regards to the hierarchy here, but as a human being as well.

I used to think you were a decent being, but your "I'm the king around here" attitude really is sickening. This attitude rears it's ugly head continuously, from when you were a mod all the way to your "writer" title now. Seems to me like you feel you are not up to snuff w/the rest of us, thus you having to continually attempt to put others down, talk yourself up, etc. I never do that, I just let my pictures/knowledge/accomplishments/etc., speak for me.

I won't speak for the others here, but I assure you that you are NOT above me at all. I am not referring to just board status here either, as I don't care who is "bigger/better" on a message board or who you think is. I am however talking about personality. Your personality makes you quite possibly the smallest character on here, and I know of no one else who could have the demeaning/bashing/flaming attitude you have around here that would last. I suppose your confidence in talking down to everyone comes from you knowing the board owner very well, and you believe that you are untouchable. That may be true, but I won't let you say that you are "above everyone else" here, because that is simply not true in any sense of the phrase. I would have taken this up in pm's with you, however you have them turned OFF, just another way you limit open communication.

By the way, I'd love to see those photoshoot pics you did, you never posted them. Remember, you're the "king" and are above everyone else here, and the king always has pictures and sets a standard for the "followers" and those below him to take heed to.

So, post 'em up! I am sure we'd all love to see the man behind the information. With an attitude like that, you must have one h*ll of a physique!!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-07-2005 at 07:16 AM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Say WHAT??

Wow, you have a real false sense of status. Not just in regards to the hierarchy here, but as a human being as well.

I used to think you were a decent being, but your "I'm the king around here" attitude really is sickening. This attitude rears it's ugly head continuously, from when you were a mod all the way to your "writer" title now. Seems to me like you feel you are not up to snuff w/the rest of us, thus you having to continually attempt to put others down, talk yourself up, etc. I never do that, I just let my pictures/knowledge/accomplishments/etc., speak for me.

I won't speak for the others here, but I assure you that you are NOT above me at all. I am not referring to just board status here either, as I don't care who is "bigger/better" on a message board or who you think is. I am however talking about personality. Your personality makes you quite possibly the smallest character on here, and I know of no one else who could have the demeaning/bashing/flaming attitude you have around here that would last. I suppose your confidence in talking down to everyone comes from you knowing the board owner very well, and you believe that you are untouchable. That may be true, but I won't let you say that you are "above everyone else" here, because that is simply not true in any sense of the phrase. I would have taken this up in pm's with you, however you have them turned OFF, just another way you limit open communication.

By the way, I'd love to see those photoshoot pics you did, you never posted them. Remember, you're the "king" and are above everyone else here, and the king always has pictures and sets a standard for the "followers" and those below him to take heed to.

So, post 'em up! I am sure we'd all love to see the man behind the information. With an attitude like that, you must have one h*ll of a physique!!

~SC~
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 09-07-2005 at 07:30 AM.

Say WHAT??

I won't speak for the others here, but I assure you that you are NOT above me at all. I am not referring to just board status here either, as I don't care who is "bigger/better" on a message board or who you think is. I am however talking about personality. Your personality makes you quite possibly the smallest character on here, and I know of no one else who could have the demeaning/bashing/flaming attitude you have around here that would last.
    Interesting. Last time you posted in a thread with me, I proved you wrong (Arimidex /Cholesterol), and you went back toedit your original post, so it seemed like you were never wrong. What kind of personality does that show? A big one or small one? Or one that can't admit being wrong? I think it's fake as hell to edit your posts after being proven wrong. Thats just me, maybe. I know who I'd trust if I were a member...and it's not someone who edits their post when they are proven wrong, to look like they were right.

Here;s the thread, and you (*and everyone else) can check the time you edited it...it's right after I posted my second set of studies proving you wrong:

Arimidex

My post proving you wrong: 2:58pm
    Your editing of your post where you were wrong: 3:06pm
    (When you saw I left the thread)

Pictures wouldn't really be relevant in my case..it's about posting AAS knowledge and articles and being right when I give AAS advice. Thats my only worth to this board. It's why I was a mod 7 posts after being here, and it took you 7k posts and alot of begging, via PM, to the staff. You were also made a mod, only when there were staffing issues. Sorry.

I suppose your confidence in talking down to everyone comes from you knowing the board owner very well, and you believe that you are untouchable. That may be true, but I won't let you say that you are "above everyone else" here, because that is simply not true in any sense of the phrase. I would have taken this up in pm's with you, however you have them turned OFF, just another way you limit open communication.
    "Above", not in a human qua human sence, but in the sense of this board, and matters pertaining to it. Work I'm doing for the board, etc...

I do alot more work here than the people I would estimate that I'm above. I put in 12 hour days for ages, did tons of editing for free, etc...

As far as my PM's being turned off, you have my e-mail.

But I'd like to state again, my importance to the members here is really not predicated on my physique, however, I hve at several times in my life played a sport, and was ranked very highly in the country. Similar to you, I suppose, but requiring a different kind of training, diet, etc...Your question is of the same relevance as if I asked you "What do you run the 40 in?"

I can't even find the magazine (it's a French Fashion magazine, called "Sport and Style" and the Photographer is R.Phibbs....I don't even know if it's sold in the USA). It's not in his online portfolio yet, either. Once again, however, my physique isn't really relevant.

In the end, I would have simply liked to see the rules followed and this thread deleted. I guess the staff is above the rules?

I know why this thread exists, and I agree with it in principal...but as I said to the person who gave permission to LMO to post it...it's just not his right to do, I think. Sorry....and this is coming from someone who agrees, morally, with him.

I'd simply say to remember this incident a few months from now. Thats all. You were given the keys to someone's house, and a few rules to follow (no posting about DL, no scammer threads, etc..), and couldn't do it. You were asked to comply, while the owner was away after learning of his wishes (twice in a day) and you didn't feel the need. So....I'd ask that you remember this in a few months, as it may provide answers to questions you have. Thats all.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 09-07-2005 at 08:11 AM.

You proved my point Hooker, you're just a very negative character w/nothing nice to say, EVER. I don't care what Brian or anyone else thinks of me calling you that, because I speak the truth and don't give a shit. I won't cower or bow out as others may do, I simply don't let anyone walk all over me.

You like to show out in public, and nothing more, as again you have TRIED to do here.

Case in point:

My edit in the Arimidex thread was an edit aimed at SOMEONE ELSE, it had nothing to do w/your posting. I had originally responded in a more agressive manner to "smoky" but then simply said, "you are looking for what you WANT to hear". That had nothing to do w/your posting. My response to YOUR post has no edit, go look at it again.
    So, once again you are WRONG, hate to break it to you.

I figured you'd back out of the picture thing, just like I knew you would. You can make all the excuses you want, but like saran wrap all that shit is see through.

Really, I stuck up for you back in the day, but then your bashing/tearing down of other mods here and vets just go to the point of where I couldn't stand it anymore. I usually don't come out and say things like this, but being that you said you are above everyone else, well, that just had to be addressed.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-07-2005 at 08:37 AM.

What kind of personality does that show? A big one or small one?
    I've already stated/showed you were wrong about the post that was edited.

However, to address this also, I have a very big/generous/well known personality that is having me do some very big/major things right now. I've been around for nearly 5 years on the Net, and I have a great history. For shits/giggles, go to Google and type in SwoleCat and see what you come up with. Then type in Hooker and see what you come up with, aside from the 1000's of links to porn that you'll see come up.

Exactly, so no need to question my personality nor my character, it's been proven over and over and over again, and will continue to be proven and showcased. One need only look at your demeaning posts here towards other well respected people such as myself to draw a very clear conclusion of "personality".

Really, just give it a rest. Surely you have better things to do w/your time than emit so much negative energy?

~SC~

I've already stated/showed you were wrong about the post that was edited.
    ~SC~
    No, you didn't. You originally said Arimidex messes up your cholesterol. I showed it didn't, then you edited your post. You were wrong and tried to look right.

Also, if he were, as you claim looking to hear "what he wanted to hear," and was correct, then why would that be a problem?

Also, after posting my first study showing arimidex doesn't hurt lipids, and then seeing your post (if it didn't contain any further misconceptions on Arimidex/Cholesterol), why would I respond with 2 more studies? Was that random? No..it was to prove you wrong. Which isn't hard to do.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 09-07-2005 at 08:50 AM.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    wow...

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Unbelievable!! Chill Guys! I have way to much respect for both of you to witness you both participate in such a power struggle.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I see nothing wrong with what LMO has posted, he's not calling anyone
    a scammer, just stating there may be a problem and asking for anyone
    with information to contact a Mod/Vet about it so it can be looked into...

Hooker you started off fine stating board policy, nothing wrong with that,
    but then you had to go and once again make it almost a personal thing
    against staff here once again showing your true character, which I can
    only go by how you treat people here must be about as low as it gets...

Sure you have some things that clearly make you an asset and thank god
    you do at least have that much going for you...

Far as this back and forth flaming of Swole in this case, well I remember
    when you were a Mod you clearly stated donzens of times anyone that
    flames you since you were a Mod should be banned no questions asked...

I guess the fact you can now do it and feel safe that you won't be banned
    kind of makes you a hypocrite doesn't it? Again showing your character
    for what it really is...

Swolecat's character has never been in question to me or anyone I know of
    and you go and starting questioning his? How can you even feel you have a
    right to question anyone's character based on how you act?

Anyone with info about LMO's question please contact me or any other
    Mod and it will be dealt with that way... No need to keep this thread open
    to add to the drama that I'm sure it will turn into as the day goes on...

Thanks

BTW Hook if you really care to reply, just turn your PM's back on long
    enuf to voice your concerns or opinion with me, then you can turn them
    back off again... I'm not about to make this into some long thread filled
    with drama...

Thanks for Understanding...

Hooker

Kind of hard for me to reply to your PM when you turn it right back
    off and your email addy at the bottom isn't even a valid one now...
    Maybe you don't care what I have to say, but then you did ask me
    for something so I'd think you'd at least open the communication
    lines?

Man you're a piece of work... lol

Hook

I edited out the one concern you seem to have had, even though I
    completely disagree with your opinion, the rest of it stays as it's all
    my opinion and I don't see how you could argue about any of it...

And no matter I'm sure this one won't last long anyway...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information