Nate_Dog is offline Member

Are you HUGE ?? Tell us a bit about your training/cycles!

I just wanted to start a thread about you BIG guys, for all the rest of us.

A few Questions...

1. Brief Training History
    2. How big were you before you started training?
    3. Body type.. ? Ecto/Meso/Endo?
    4. You on the sause? If so how long?

I just want to get an idea of how big you were before you cycled? And how much was genetics? And so on!

Thx.

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    what is considered a BIG guy?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    My right arm is HUGE!!! Here's a sample of my routine:
    7 days a week, no days off
    Scrotum stretches followed by 4 hours of "training" to VIVID entertainment, sometimes I superset or do "multiple" sets throughout the day.

Originally posted by G Child
    My right arm is HUGE!!! Here's a sample of my routine:
    7 days a week, no days off
    Scrotum stretches followed by 4 hours of "training" to VIVID entertainment, sometimes I superset or do "multiple" sets throughout the day.
    Shit... I train like that also. I have lost motivation to train lately? PErhaps I need some Test. lol

Seriously Guys...

When I mean big I mean... BigKev, IronMaster, Berry, you know who you are... if you have a pretty good physique.. Umm AsianSensation, and so on... If you have before and after pics that would be great also.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    You guys have seen my pics, and I'm not one of the Huge guys, but my diet/workout is pretty simple. Been lifting since I was 14, so 7 years. I'm about 6 weeks into my first cycle, and I absolutely love it! Started my cycle at 6'2" 255 at 15.9%bf...currently am 262 at 14.0%bf. strenght gains are about 50 pounds on bench, and 70 on squat

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    262 at 14% bf sounds pretty huge to me! Great gains on your cycle.

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    been traianing for 12 years,3-6 times per wekk ,a month off every year
    used steroids non stop for a while to build the foundation about 250 ,12 % bf,then now i compete 1t 190-200 4%bf use steroids once or twice per year,low dosage.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    275lbs at 6'2 training for 15 years ...

YEAH RIGHT I WISH!!!

I got a nice big gut though, does that count???

tyler D is offline Banned
    i am not huge but i started lifting at 17 i was only 130lbs skinny no at 22 i am 180 5% boby fat not huge but i am proud....

latman49 is offline Member
    Broncojosh, who is that in your avatar?

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by latman49
    Broncojosh, who is that in your avatar?
    None other than the man himself, BroncoJosh !

berry is offline Associate Member
    hi all,i have seen u consider me big,well im like 110kg now but i dont look as good as when im 92 ,so we must change the topic from big to complete body,condition looks much bigger than weight we all should know that,i like to train 5 days a week all with cardio,do my back twice,i think hitting a weak body part twice goes well,i m on like juice 6 weeks on maybe 8 weeks off in the offseason and shorting the gap towards the shows ,i have like 5 months yet for my show but it comes on very fast,i like to train to get a good pump never go to max resp,got to many friends with the pec torn so im not taking the chance,i dont takem many suplements only whey from time to time,whey also,and been like 11 years none stop,i always juice low,but this time im gonna take a higher risk and c if ist worth the ride,i better be bigger hehe doing some test for the first time in years i hate it it bloates me out,but i am also bigger so we will have to c,so no more secrets,oh yes eat 5 to 6 times a day any more questions?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Iam 5.9 220lbs body fat 15%...I have been training for 15 years and started to cycle AS last august i train 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off......I will be posting pic when i get a decent cam...........When i started training i was
    126lbs...............

Originally posted by bex
    Iam 5.9 220lbs body fat 15%...I have been training for 15 years and started to cycle AS last august i train 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off......I will be posting pic when i get a decent cam...........When i started training i was
    126lbs...............
    That is impressive Bex, I'd love to see some pix of before and after. That would be awesome to compare. I started out at 6ft 2 and 135 in High School but I became a FAT 6ft 2 and 230 20 years later.

Its been 3 years of lifting but I am still looking to become a "Big guy".

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Well i am 5'9" and about 186 right now. I started in the 140's and yes i am an ecto. Train 5 times a week now (6 when i'm on) and having been growing pretty consistently. So i'd have to same i'm pretty happy with my progress...Goal weight 224.

Originally posted by Full Intensity
    Well i am 5'9" and about 186 right now. I started in the 140's and yes i am an ecto. Train 5 times a week now (6 when i'm on) and having been growing pretty consistently. So i'd have to same i'm pretty happy with my progress...Goal weight 224.
    5ft 9 and 224 is one big MoFo, go for it FI !

latman49, as canes4ever said, that's me in my avatar...why?

Originally posted by broncojosh
    latman49, as canes4ever said, that's me in my avatar...why?
    Josh I think he means it as a compliment. You are a BIG MAN, 6ft 2 and 260 is a big guy, especially at 12 or 13 % bodyfat like you are.

I mean step back for a second and look at the traps in the avatar....that is a seriously strong guy, even if I didn't know you are strong, I would assume you could kick some ass just from that avatar.

I think you are headed in a couple of years to 280-300 and single digets BF. I can't even begin to imagine what you'll be benching after a couple more cycles.

aww, I'm blushing canes...thanks for the compliment bro. I'll shoot ya a pm

Originally posted by broncojosh
    aww, I'm blushing canes...thanks for the compliment bro. I'll shoot ya a pm
    Bro, you know I am a straight-shooter, a no-nonsense guy. I don't BS anyone. I tell it like it is, and I really do think you have the makings of great lifter. Keep on the straight and narrow and listen to guys like BigKev, Diesel and the other Mods and VETS and I think you'll be amazing.

I'll try and call ya. Damn it though, don't you ever pick up your calls ?...I've tried three times and get the "I'm not here and leave a message" thingy

Microbrew is offline Member
    I started working out seriously around 21yrs old I was 165lb I juice on and off until I was 30 . Best body weight was 240Lbs. I havent juice for about 3 yrs now and didnt even touch a weight for that time either But now I'm around 205 without working out. I've been injured with pinching in my back around my shoulder blade had MRI's and nothing driving me crazy. But I did start back at the gym today. What a sorry site. I will be hitting the juice again in about month and a half. O bye the way I'm 6ft and at 240lbs I had a 33 inch waist 18'1/2 arms. When I was 165 I had a 32 inch waist. Not bad. Gain 75lbs and waist only went up an inch. Best body fat was around 8 or 9%, And that was around 225 or 230. Never do cardio. I know its stupid I should have but I didnt what to do anything that would hurt me from putting wait on. I did alot of A-bombs and Suspension and Sus. I would only use Suspension at the end of cycle when I couldnt gain anymore weight. I was able to put on another 5 to 7lbs like that. I really had no idea how to post cycle so I lost alot when I was finish. Alot of A'bombs only cycles thats why.
    Last edited by Microbrew; 05-04-2002 at 03:12 PM.

Microbrew,

Any regrets? What negitive effects have you got from all that sauce/a-bomb use?

Microbrew is offline Member
    I have alittle bit of bitch tits. Not really that bad. No one would no unless I tell them. No regrets at all. I just wish I knew what I know now about cycles . I stayed on for to long with those but I hardle ever went over 1 1/2 tabs. Maybe 2 sometimes. But I loved the suspension . Only thing that would put on anymore weight after take a-bombs for 2 months. I took the russian d-bols too. Laurabolin ,stenox, sten, sus, deca but not much, mostly mexico gear. I flew there one time and spent like 1,500 on shit. Scared as hell coming back on the plane . I'll tell you one thing that Vet liquid d-bol really started to fuck me up. High blood pressure and felt like shit. Some nasty shit. The only sus I ever took was the redijet.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i would rather hear from the guys that have gained loads of mass n a short amount of time. but thats just me.

squatter is offline New Member
    well I was hoping this would be a good thread... I have the same question. I'm 6'4" 300 @ 13.5% now, and 7 years ago I was 6'3" 170 @ probably less than 8%. I was 230 when I started using AAS. kept it real mild for 2 years and got up to 275 @ 20%. now I'm on at least 1g of test pretty much year round, right now I'm starting anadrol at 150mg/daily for 30 days, then d-bol 100mg for 30 day, then anadrol again, then d-bol again, then anadrol again. I'll be tossing in EQ, tren , winny, deca and in two months I'll bump my test up to 4g a week for 2 months. I've always trained real simple, and for strength. squats, cleans, snatches, presses, (no benching), inclines, chins, deads, and now I'm practicing the strongman events. I don't visit here much, but if any BIG freaks want to catch up to me and maybe go back and forth about staying on year round and shit like that, I hang at theironplayground.com

strength and honor,
    squatter

Thread Information