Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by you're_all_i_need
    FANTASTICO!!!! HIS BACK and DELTOIDS ARE IMPRESSIVE!!! VERY!!!

WHO CARES ABOUT THE REST WHEN UVE GOT MUSCLES LIKE THOSE... MY quote is: " if ure standing and walking, then WHAT U DO to ur body doesnt matter " lol, it is a bit intense, unorthodox, and revolutionary, but HEY thats what WE ALL NEED
    but with a little more education on his part.....he may have been able to be bigger; have a better looking liver; and be able to enjoy his physique for a longer period of time before he croaks prematurely.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruticus
    so will test!
    do you know what is dbol ? what it has inside? its testosterone
    so stop telling crap
    Actually what is inside dbol is methandienone, not testosterone. I think you are confused about AAS all being based on the steroid molecule of cholesterol which testosterone is.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    but with a little more education on his part.....he may have been able to be bigger; have a better looking liver; and be able to enjoy his physique for a longer period of time before he croaks prematurely.
    The weakest guy on earth is still stronger than a dead man.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    amen!

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    With that said, everything is set. So let's stay weak all our life, is it?
    No pain no gain! Does it ring a bell?

Hey awesome bi's, MasterDbol, really fantastic, dude!! keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    With that said, everything is set. So let's stay weak all our life, is it?
    No pain no gain! Does it ring a bell?
    that statement is as ignorant as your friend doing a dbol only cycle for two years. there is a smart way and a dumb way to do things. i guarantee that my way in the last two years has produced many more positive results in the size and strength departments than your friends way. and i shall have a longer life as well.

yeah maybe, well sure, but as far as i am concerned, from the moment you get into roids machine, you shorten your life, and personally i don't think that past 60, your life's gonna be rocking, so i enjoy every moment and just say thanks!! I'll have plenty of time to regrets my acts and even if someone had never been on roids, i think that personally it comes a time when you just realize you're old and nothing you'll do will ever change your life.........so who gives a fu(k?

yeah maybe, well sure, but as far as i am concerned, from the moment you get into roids machine, you shorten your life, and personally i don't think that past 60, your life's gonna be rocking, so i enjoy every moment and just say thanks!! I'll have plenty of time to regrets my acts and even if someone had never been on roids, i think that personally it comes a time when you just realize you're old and nothing you'll do will ever change your life.........so who gives a fu(k?
    but i also believe that age is a state of mind. so if you can allow your body to live longer, then your mind will still be at the age you want it to be. and from years of experience, your friend will not be enjoying his life if he continues on that path. its a painful one. just tell him to research some. i love dbol . always have. but would never use it alone, especially for 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    would never use it alone, especially for 2 years.
    I do agree with that but concerning the "only Dbol " i personally think that used correctly, even w/out test, u still can be in perfect health!
    Lots of friends do that and never conplained about their liver values, neither lipids, but as you said, they were on/off for 6 weeks, ..........maybe my friend's an alien

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    well, with that attitude, why don't you just do a tren cycle for 20wks with no pct. i don't know about you, but to me, this game is about getting strong and staying healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    well, with that attitude, why don't you just do a tren cycle for 20wks with no pct. i don't know about you, but to me, this game is about getting strong and staying healthy.
    No that's not what i meant, i mean that after a certain age, regardless of your state of mind, whatever you will do, you won't change what is done and you won't do what you have not done, so coming to roids is in itself not such a good idea, and yet, we do! so if he (my friend) screw his liver up, that's his problem and maybe he will regret it a lot later but for now, he lives what he's into: bodybuilding, and that means sacrifice for him cuz he only uses Dbol and nuttin else. I don't say that good or bad i just say it does it and has never conplained about sides, so i guess he must feel good. Now between visible and inside, that's another story, and i don't know nothing about it, just he lives the way he wanna and i live my way too. But basically i think you're both right regarding the 2 years on, that freaks me out too!

try refering him to this sight. then he will educate himself on the situation he's in. you might save him from many health problems, maybe save his life

Lightbulb

try refering him to this sight. then he will educate himself on the situation he's in. you might save him from many health problems, maybe save his life
    i wish i could...............
    That said, i wish ya'll a good night cuz it's 2:00 am and i'm fucking tired so if i wanna do a decent Back/bi's tomorrow, then i'll have to sleep!!

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    id say your friend is jacked and i didnt know dana white went to the same gym (pic 2)

Quote Originally Posted by BigRandy
    id say your friend is jacked and i didnt know dana white went to the same gym (pic 2)
    LMAO and go to sleep......need some zzz

you're_all_i_need is offline New Member
    ill tell u guys this, AND I KNOW NO ONE CAN ARGUE WITH THIS... THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST THING WRITTEN FOR THIS POST....

" It is better to live a shorter life, filled with fame, fortune, money, power, amazing physique, than to live a long, hard, dull, lifeless life where everyone pushes you around, u look like crap, and ur weak...."

THATS IT, THATS ALL!!

That's my point too, but, i understand that not everybody agrees w/ that, and you forgot that health is the key to achieve anything..........

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by you're_all_i_need
    ill tell u guys this, AND I KNOW NO ONE CAN ARGUE WITH THIS... THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST THING WRITTEN FOR THIS POST....

" It is better to live a shorter life, filled with fame, fortune, money, power, amazing physique, than to live a long, hard, dull, lifeless life where everyone pushes you around, u look like crap, and ur weak...."

THATS IT, THATS ALL!!

You say all this crap because your young. In 10 or 20 years you are going to start thinking about your long term health. I have to say that staying on dbol for 2 years is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    This is a great post. It shows how hypocritical so many people are. This mans decision to take d-bol for 2 years is his own, there is no right or wrong. Every man on this board takes risk when using AAS. No one here knows this guy, he may know more about AAS than everyone on this board and just not give a sh.t. His genetics and tolerance level may be superior to the average human and he may never have a problem. This is why some guys grow by taking virtually nothing and others taking 3 times as much for years still look like a novice. As one of the posts points out, many of the old timers used massive amounts of d-bol and never went off for years. I have known some of these guys, upper level competitors from the 70's and early 80's and they were wide open, they never went off and they took all kinds of recreational drugs too. To them 200mg of test and a d-bol a day WAS OFF! Everyone that I personally know, and I know a few, with a truly awesome physique is not what most people would consider "smart" with the dosages and length of time that they stay on. Also, I have seen some pictures of some of the people on this board that profess to have a lot of knowledge and experience and they look clean to me (no disrespect to the others). That’s a lot of risk for nothing in my eyes but who am I to judge. This guy looks great and I hope he stays healthy. We should all wish him the best.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    This is a great post. It shows how hypocritical so many people are. This mans decision to take d-bol for 2 years is his own, there is no right or wrong. Every man on this board takes risk when using AAS. No one here knows this guy, he may know more about AAS than everyone on this board and just not give a sh.t. His genetics and tolerance level may be superior to the average human and he may never have a problem. This is why some guys grow by taking virtually nothing and others taking 3 times as much for years still look like a novice. As one of the posts points out, many of the old timers used massive amounts of d-bol and never went off for years. I have known some of these guys, upper level competitors from the 70's and early 80's and they were wide open, they never went off and they took all kinds of recreational drugs too. To them 200mg of test and a d-bol a day WAS OFF! Everyone that I personally know, and I know a few, with a truly awesome physique is not what most people would consider "smart" with the dosages and length of time that they stay on. Also, I have seen some pictures of some of the people on this board that profess to have a lot of knowledge and experience and they look clean to me (no disrespect to the others). That’s a lot of risk for nothing in my eyes but who am I to judge. This guy looks great and I hope he stays healthy. We should all wish him the best.

People who run cycles like this are going to shorten their life. Thats all Im saying. Yes, it is his choice but to throw up a pic of him and say this is the way to do it is ludicrous.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    You say all this crap because your young. In 10 or 20 years you are going to start thinking about your long term health. I have to say that staying on dbol for 2 years is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.
    It's all perspective Roid, and the sad part is you need some years on you to have good perspective, when Your'e has kids he will start to think about his future commitments, but for right now, hell he gets to live like life has no consequences, hopefully it doesn't bite him in the ass. But it is just the way it is and prolly always will be.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    People who run cycles like this are going to shorten their life. Thats all Im saying. Yes, it is his choice but to throw up a pic of him and say this is the way to do it is ludicrous.
    Personally, for me, I tend to agree with you but that is for me and my life. I am 47 now and am not ready to die any time soon. I also believe that people for the most part, even amateur athletes like many on this board who have a good amount of knowledge are in the dark when it comes to what many people do to build a truly awesome physique.

needle is offline Senior Member
    190 thats it!! wow!! He actually reminds me of my close workout buddy!!! BUt he takes everything in the world!!! Another thing to remember about GUYS LIKE this one GENETICS play a huge role!!!! No matter what that guy would take he probably would never hold any watert!!!
    I no tons of guys like him in the gym- never see them over 210!!!

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    190 thats it!! wow!! He actually reminds me of my close workout buddy!!! BUt he takes everything in the world!!! Another thing to remember about GUYS LIKE this one GENETICS play a huge role!!!! No matter what that guy would take he probably would never hold any watert!!!
    I no tons of guys like him in the gym- never see them over 210!!!
    good genetics for sure, but keep in mind, we never saw his wheels

needle is offline Senior Member
    good genetics for sure, but keep in mind, we never saw his wheels
    very true

man-g is offline Associate Member
    dbol only is not crap. The water you gain will go. The muscle you gain will stay. With proper pct and diet ofcourse.

I did 3 weeks of dbol 40 mg ed....Gained 5 lean kilos....no water......the muscle is still here ;.)

BUT i guess im also an exception.

Don't get me wrong, i NEVER said it was the way to do thangs, just his way, and since there it goes well, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by man-g
    dbol only is not crap. The water you gain will go. The muscle you gain will stay. With proper pct and diet ofcourse.

I did 3 weeks of dbol 40 mg ed....Gained 5 lean kilos....no water......the muscle is still here ;.)

BUT i guess im also an exception.

Mainly what i think too, but obviously, very few here want to acknowledge on this, maybe genetic plays a main role in this too; he's luckier than most of us, and i don't see no reason to destroy what he has built just because some don't think it's the right way to do things!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information