Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prevent Bacne ?

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    How cool would it be if I was the first person to figure this out???
    me too !
    i have used nizoral,long time ago and nothing.

to andrea0001
    andrea try first,with nizoral, if nothing happens (anyway, we will have a new truth), i rescue you.
    with accutane or avodart.

pd:i am acne prone.

onlyatest is offline New Member
    i just started using nizoral. hopefully something will happen soon because the bacne is rediculous! Does anyone know if you can wash with nizoral and then rewash with another soap to remove oils? or do you strictly need to use nizoral for the acne spots and thats it?

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyatest
    i just started using nizoral. hopefully something will happen soon because the bacne is rediculous! Does anyone know if you can wash with nizoral and then rewash with another soap to remove oils? or do you strictly need to use nizoral for the acne spots and thats it?
    I wash with a regular soap first...then i wash my hair and then i rub in the nizoral on the acne spots (shoulders/back/chest/face)...and leave it on for 5 minutes. Then rinse it off....Im only in week 2 of doing this and already seeing an improvement. BUT I saw my dermatologist today and he told me it will do nothing for acne and only works for dandruff LOL....and then he prescribed me more doxycycline...

Quote Originally Posted by GotMilk?
    I wash with a regular soap first...then i wash my hair and then i rub in the nizoral on the acne spots (shoulders/back/chest/face)...and leave it on for 5 minutes. Then rinse it off....Im only in week 2 of doing this and already seeing an improvement. BUT I saw my dermatologist today and he told me it will do nothing for acne and only works for dandruff LOL....and then he prescribed me more doxycycline...
    Yeah dude, wtf, these derms are all a bunch of a-holes. I asked him about nizoral cuz I read your post and he said "no, it doesn't work, whoever told you that is smoking something." Then I'm thinking, yeah, of course you don't want me to take it cuz then I won't come back for accutane.

Anyways, please keep posting your results cuz it's helping alot of us. Anyone else who's taking nizoral please post your results as well. The only reason why I'm not taking it right now is because I'm on acctane and I won't know if it's the nizoral or accutane clearing me up. So I guess I just have to wait till I get off. Peace...

Wait a minute.... Your on doxycycline??? Then how do you know that the nizoral is clearing you up and not the adoxa????

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    Wait a minute.... Your on doxycycline??? Then how do you know that the nizoral is clearing you up and not the adoxa????
    I was off any acne meds for 3 months... And with one week left in my tren A/Test E cycle my acne really bad!!! So about 2 weeks ago I read what hooker said and started using nizoral...and 2 days ago I went to the derm and he prescribed me doxycycline. He really wanted to put me on accutane but I know I would fail the bloodtest to even be able to start it!! The nizoral is starting to clear it up already and from what I heard doxycycline takes 3 weeks to start working...correct me if im wrong...and im taking 200 mg of doxycycline right before bed...I might bump it up to 300 mg...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information