Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dragon69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WANNABRIPPED
    Dragon69.............it wouldnt let me PM u can email me with an email adress or somethin and we can talk, it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out with that, thanks bro
    get your posts up to 25 posts and your PM should be on. I think you emailed me earlier though correct?

spiderman405 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WANNABRIPPED
    Iv been on cytomel for about 2 and a half weeks. My body temp hasnt gone up at all and im always checking it. It never gets higher than 98.2. The guy i got it from said that everyons different and insists its legit. Is it possible that my temp wont go up but its still working. Im at 75mcg a day. I do a good amount of cardio and lift 5 days a week and my diet is pretty good, considering what i can get in college. Also is it possible that my gear is bunk? Hope not, spent a nice penny. Get back with any info fellas, thank a lot
    The cytomel is by grossman labs and its called CyNomel, the mexican version.
    i have a female friend who has taken several kinds of t3. she says that the mexican cynomel is crap. I have taken mexico roids for years and everything has always worked but me and a friend did the cynomel and nothing. so here is 3 witnesses that it is worthless. i dont know why though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information