Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    you mean we have to actually give good advice and help out?

sorry USMC, had to do it.

back to biz
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    Would you just shut up already. If you have beef with him, take it to PM's.\

I don't want somebody giving me advice who is way out of the game and is only now "studying" juice rather than actually being up to date with everything. Roids are the same now as they were 20 years ago, but modern medical research is much more advanced. What does this mean you ask? Your old school methods are just that.....old school. So until you are more studied up, hold off on the advice giving.

btw, 15 years of juicing??? I thought you said 7 years? I must not have read something thoroughly.
    Ok lets settle this. I did 7 years straight from the mid 70's to the early 80's. Then do to breaking my shoulder doing a bench press meet i stopped for 11 years. In 94 I cycled again for 5 years. I had a bad car accident in 99. Was hit head on by a drunl driver. I ended up with the same shoulder broke plus both legs.
    During my time rehabilitating I gained 75 lbs puuting me up to over 310 lbs in weight. In 2003 against all doctors orders I begin lifting again. I dropped my B/F from 34% to 13%. I'm 6 foot plus 53 years old and now weigh 230 lbs @ 13 % B/F.
    Try to accomplish that when your never ever suppose to lift again and being over 50 years of age. I put 100% into every thing I do. I own my own house and just finished building myself a weight room 36 x 24. I'm retired with a pension (not medical) and never have to work again. If you can beat the above great. If not you can all go FFFF**** yourselves.
    It's you young lads that think you know everything. My knowledge comes from experience not listening to a bunch of young friends. If i was arnold on here telling you this shiiiit, you wouldn't say oh I'm not listening he's from the old school. you would all be doing what I said. But I'm not and you don't even know if i know him or even lifted with him. You guess idiots.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    That's a sad story. You do kinda look like Jesse Ventura though.

USMCSS: I'd leave the nolva at 20mg/day, when you get l-dex run it at .25-.5mg/day to help with waterweight.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    Ok lets settle this. I did 7 years straight from the mid 70's to the early 80's. Then do to breaking my shoulder doing a bench press meet i stopped for 11 years. In 94 I cycled again for 5 years. I had a bad car accident in 99. Was hit head on by a drunl driver. I ended up with the same shoulder broke plus both legs.
    During my time rehabilitating I gained 75 lbs puuting me up to over 310 lbs in weight. In 2003 against all doctors orders I begin lifting again. I dropped my B/F from 34% to 13%. I'm 6 foot plus 53 years old and now weigh 230 lbs @ 13 % B/F.
    Try to accomplish that when your never ever suppose to lift again and being over 50 years of age. I put 100% into every thing I do. I own my own house and just finished building myself a weight room 36 x 24. I'm retired with a pension (not medical) and never have to work again. If i was arnold on here telling you this shiiiit, you wouldn't say oh I'm not listening he's from the old school. you would all be doing what I said. But I'm not and you don't even know if i know him or even lifted with him.
    will someone raise the BS flag already!?!?

oh, wait, here it is

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    That's a sad story. You do kinda look like Jesse Ventura though.

USMCSS: I'd leave the nolva at 20mg/day, when you get l-dex run it at .25-.5mg/day to help with waterweight.
    oh yess, USMC, 5omgs ed is overkill IMO. 20mgs ed is more than enough. keep in mind, nolva will only hold of so much water. the ldex will be the ticket

Try to accomplish that when your never ever suppose to lift again and being over 50 years of age. I put 100% into every thing I do. I own my own house and just finished building myself a weight room 36 x 24. I'm retired with a pension (not medical) and never have to work again. If you can beat the above great. If not you can all go FFFF**** yourselves.
    It's you young lads that think you know everything. My knowledge comes from experience not listening to a bunch of young friends. If i was arnold on here telling you this shiiiit, you wouldn't say oh I'm not listening he's from the old school. you would all be doing what I said. But I'm not and you don't even know if i know him or even lifted with him. You guess idiots.
    I can beat that. Just over a year ago I was shot 3 times while serving in Iraq. One in the ankle, one in the shoulder and one in the lat. Doctors said I may have to have my leg amputated, I may never gain full use of my right arm, and I will always have back problems. That was one year ago. Today, I ran 4 miles to the gym, did a full arm workout and came home and screwed my wife. SO QUIT YOUR WHINING AND STAY ON THE DAMN TOPIC!!!!!!!1

oh yess, USMC, 5omgs ed is overkill IMO. 20mgs ed is more than enough. keep in mind, nolva will only hold of so much water. the ldex will be the ticket
    Ya unfortunately I just learned what l-dex was today... THANKS PINNACLE!

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Tough Old Dude you seem like a good guy who is just trying to help. Give your advise. Those that want it will take it, those that don't... well don't worry about them. Like you said you are not here to make friends.

I don't have beef with anyone, but being in the USMC for most of my adult life I would hope USMCSS would agree we should treat our elders better than that. Good luck to USMCSS and Tough Old Dude.

Hawkman

Did they even have arimidex and such back in the 70's? Oh yea, the dbol bridge.

Did they even have arimidex and such back in the 70's? Oh yea, the dbol bridge.
    hahah, i love it

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    THANKS PINNACLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman44
    Tough Old Dude you seem like a good guy who is just trying to help. Give your advise. Those that want it will take it, those that don't... well don't worry about them. Like you said you are not here to make friends.

I don't have beef with anyone, but being in the USMC for most of my adult life I would hope USMCSS would agree we should treat our elders better than that. Good luck to USMCSS and Tough Old Dude.

Hawkman
    Yes I am very much in agreement with treating elders properly. However, this is an internet board where people are giving medical advice to each other and when someone's advice is in question, they will be given the respect they earned. He has seemed to rapidly deteriorate in his level of good advice giving. Not to mention in a very short time. This is not a subject or a site that respects age. You have to earn respect. I never disrespected him as a person....I disrespected his advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman44

Hawkman
    thanks bro. you guys I'm only trying to help. i'm not here to tear your way sown of thinking even though it appears that is what it looks like. Your all a bunch of good guys.

Now for you HAWK I take my hat off to you and all you brave american soldiers. You guys are a blessing to the Unites States of America.

OMFG!!! I think I just pissed in my pants! LOL!!!

you guys I'm only trying to help. i'm not here to tear your way sown of thinking even though it appears that is what it looks like. Your all a bunch of good guys.
    Understood and thank you. Back on topic now?

classic

will someone raise the BS flag already!?!?

oh, wait, here it is
    Ok dummy, I'll settle this with you right now. See my avatar. I'll post a pic 6 months back into lifting in 2003. You'll see a diffence. In the pic i'm down to 280 lbs. In my avatar I'm at about 220 lbs. now i'm up to 240. stats right now
    Age 53
    Height 72-73"
    weight 240
    Chest 51"
    Waist 37
    Arms 18.75"
    thighs 28.75"

do you see a difference shiiiithead
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lowering cyp dose???-1-front-pic.jpg   Lowering cyp dose???-pt2.jpg  

Ok dummy, I'll settle this with you right now. See my avatar. I'll post a pic 6 months back into lifting in 2003. You'll see a diffence. In the pic i'm down to 280 lbs. In my avatar I'm at about 220 lbs. now i'm up to 240. stats right now
    Age 53
    Height 72-73"
    weight 240
    Chest 51"
    Waist 37
    Arms 18.75"
    thighs 28.75"

JESUS F$CKING CHRIST!!!!!!! DROP IT ALREADY OR TAKE IT TO PM!!! NOBODY IN THIS THREAD GIVES A SH!T!!!!

Age 53
    Height 72-73"
    weight 240
    Chest 51"
    Waist 37
    Arms 18.75"
    thighs 28.75"

ok, once again.

oh, and 19inch arms. HA, yeah, not in those pics!

sorry USMC, this thread is trashed

JESUS F$CKING CHRIST!!!!!!! DROP IT ALREADY OR TAKE IT TO PM!!! NOBODY IN THIS THREAD GIVES A SH!T!!!!
    Then why did you reply instead of PMing me. Take it easy USMC you here and not in IRAC. If you reply again then Im going to start thining your going to propose and I'm going to say no as I'm already married.

I think USMC knows what he needs to do. You have two choices, get another bottle of test or run it accordingly.

Then why did you reply instead of PMing me. Take it easy USMC you here and not in IRAC. If you reply again then Im going to start thining your going to propose and I'm going to say no as I'm already married.
    As test said, the thread is thrashed.

As for your ridiculous ass comment about being back in Iraq. First, only the ignorant make comments like that. Second, if I was back in Iraq, I could have "taken care" of you already and avoided having my thread completely shreaded. SS on the end of my screen name stands for Scout/Sniper. You do the math. But since we're not back in Iraq, you are free to continue your childish antics.

I replied to you on here instead of pm'ing you because I wanted everyone to respect my request and remain on topic. Seeing as you claim to have over 40k post on 9 boards, I figure you would have learned a little internet etiquette by now. From what it seems, you are nothing more than a lonely old man in need of attention.
    Last edited by USMCSS; 11-30-2005 at 01:02 AM.

I think USMC knows what he needs to do. You have two choices, get another bottle of test or run it accordingly.
    Even though the thread is way off track, I have managed to retain something from it and I'll be following your advice if possible. Thanks again bro and all the others who contributed USEFUL advice.

ok, once again.

oh, and 19inch arms. HA, yeah, not in those pics!

sorry USMC, this thread is trashed
    Your right they weren't there. I only weighed 220. I said my stat's now are and i weigh 240. Read if you know how.

I look at it this way. Like it or not, I'm keeping this thread alive and giving you all something to think about good or bad.

You guys really love me don't you. I see USMC really has a special love for me.

Now get a load of this. USMC says take it to the PM. Today only I have had 47 PM's asking me for advice. USMC how many have you had? BE honest and remember jealousy will get you nowhere. Oh by the way I answered them all and I don't PM people except for Moderators.

Your right they weren't there. I only weighed 220. I said my stat's now are and i weigh 240. Read if you know how.

I look at it this way. Like it or not, I'm keeping this thread alive and giving you all something to think about good or bad.

You guys really love me don't you. I see USMC really has a special love for me.

Now get a load of this. USMC says take it to the PM. Today only I have had 47 PM's asking me for advice. USMC how many have you had? BE honest and remember jealousy will get you nowhere. Oh by the way I answered them all and I don't PM people except for Moderators.
    WTF?!? Why would I be jealous? I don't claim to know enough to be giving advice. Old man, I think you need to get your medication straight. There was a 16 y/o on the other day showing more maturity than you

You have really got some serious mental issues old man...

Hey HAWKMANN!!! You really think this guy deserves respect?

this guy

Oldman for VET?!?!? Anyone?

As test said, the thread is thrashed.

As for your ridiculous ass comment about being back in Iraq. First, only the ignorant make comments like that. Second, if I was back in Iraq, I could have "taken care" of you already and avoided having my thread completely shreaded. SS on the end of my screen name stands for Scout/Sniper. You do the math. But since we're not back in Iraq, you are free to continue your childish antics.

I replied to you on here instead of pm'ing you because I wanted everyone to respect my request and remain on topic. Seeing as you claim to have over 40k post on 9 boards, I figure you would have learned a little internet etiquette by now. From what it seems, you are nothing more than a lonely old man in need of attention.
    You know what, twice on this thread i have gave you a compliment and you came back and kicked me in the teeth. So i fought back. Ok lets get back on track. I could care less what s/s stands for. Shit americans are finding themselves here in mexico under fire from some asss wipe snipers. I'm to old and to fff****ing mean to worry about you or anyone else. Now onto the thread.

I first suggested that you go ahead and obtain the 200mg vial. All i wanted was you to try and keep your dosage close to where it is now. I only wanted to try and help and things got all messed up some way. Ok here is the skinny. I'm no fool and by your replies i see that you are an intelligent person. So again I'm going to give credit where credit is do. From this point forward you have my most upbeat respect. I'll just say this USMC, try someway to keep the dosage as close to 500mg /ew as you can.

Oldman for VET?!?!? Anyone?
    LMMFAO

god hand is offline New Member

Thumbs up

this is so easy. Get the vial of 200 mgs. mix them togather and you have 250 mgs of cyp. Now inject 1 cc twice a week for a total of 500mgs. I know why didn't you think of that instead of asking.

Now if you have no way of mixing them do this. withdraw 1/2 cc from one and 1/2 from the other. Now inject the cc and you now have 250 mgs in your system. do it 2 x and guess what, you have 500 in you.
    Tough is right. This would be the best thing to do.

Is that you tough? Sneaky fellow.

god hand is offline New Member
    Is that you tough? Sneaky fellow.
    Cant u read ****er? What does my username say?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    this is commical

Quote Originally Posted by god hand
    Cant u read ****er? What does my username say?
    ibd! get em'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information