Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member

Do 2nd injections hurt more than first?

I have been injecting in my thigh, rotating from right to left just like this http://www.**************.com/thigh4.htm

I am on my 2nd injections near the first injection site from the week prior and it seems like the second left me in more pain than the first on both legs.

Will the third time be even worse or is it just a fluke?

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    I have been injecting in my thigh, rotating from right to left just like this http://www.**************.com/thigh4.htm

I am on my 2nd injections near the first injection site from the week prior and it seems like the second left me in more pain than the first on both legs.

Will the third time be even worse or is it just a fluke?

My second was more painful, but my third was less.. It seems it only went up on the second, and now it is going down. Hope you experience the same!

depending on how you inject youll feel good or bad. your sticking aneedle in urself, not gonna be flowers n sunshine everytime!

also your new to poking your thigh i presume.. its gonna be tender for a bit.

suck it up its normal !!

happy pin cusioning

for me, i sit on the edge of a chair, extend leg fully. now the outside sweep has lots of muscle, never hurts me, i can walk everyday and sleep everyday.

i can send u a picture if itd help.

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    my second was more painful... most my injects go to my thighs too. the third time i started to feel less pain... a couple times after that it only hurt when i hit some nerve endings but they die off... now i feel no pain... prop doesnt hurt anymore, just leaves me a numb knot for a couple days.

chest6 is offline Banned
    quads were painful at first..you'll get used to them

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I haven't found any real pattern for this. It all depends on how the injection goes in, what you are injecting, if you hit a nerve, or run through a vein. Sometimes you will twich, sometimes you won't. Sometimes blood will shoot out when you are done, sometimes it won't. Sometimes the ones that hurt going in, don't hurt the next day. Soemtimes the ones that you can't even tell you injected leave you sore for a week. Keep it sterile, put the pin in straight, and do the best job that you can and hope for the best.

Enjoy yourself!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I am injecting test e.

My first 2 injections I didnt even feel except for a little soreness the next day.

My last 2 injections were a little more painful. Nothing serious but I was just wondering if it gets worse each time you inject in the same (or near the same) site as the last time.

Thread Information