needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Tren for Mass Gains...

Am i right in thinking tren is the king of mass building steroids ? After reading the profile it sounds by far like the best AAS avaialble if you can deal with the side effects

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you can handle the sides....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tren is also used for cutting mate,all in the diet as i am shore you know.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i`ve read that its more anabolic than test many times thats y it shouldent b run for a long period

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Am i right in thinking tren is the king of mass building steroids ? After reading the profile it sounds by far like the best AAS avaialble if you can deal with the side effects
    It's definitly a favourite of mine for both mass building and cutting. My best mass building cycles have almost all included tren ... great strength increases. You cant beat the effect is has while cutting either.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    It works great for cutting and bulking, and like the others have said, will give you great strength gains in little time. It all depends on the diet you are using along with it and other compounds involved.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I love tren . It's an all arouond very useful AAS. I've never gone with the enanthate ester, only acetate. I love how quickly it kicks in...with some prop that's one potent cycle.

the sides get easier...im on a tren /sust cycle right now and i am very happy with the begining results on week 3 feel real tight...get pumped real easy, some light headache irritation and sleeplessness but not more than i can handle..

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    the sides get easier...im on a tren/sust cycle right now and i am very happy with the begining results on week 3 feel real tight...get pumped real easy, some light headache irritation and sleeplessness but not more than i can handle..
    night sweats at all?

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    How long does it usualy take untill the strength kicks in from Tren and how long for Mass...

Ih8urdsm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    It's definitly a favourite of mine for both mass building and cutting. My best mass building cycles have almost all included tren... great strength increases. You cant beat the effect is has while cutting either.
    could you give me, or Pm an example of your mass tren cycle? Im interested, thanks!

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ih8urdsm
    could you give me, or Pm an example of your mass tren cycle? Im interested, thanks!
    if he's still around, this post id from dec 05

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I was on it for 7 days (75mg/day along with test prop at 100mg/day) and gained 3lbs and strength was up, too, but the sides became unbearable. Night sweats, insomnia, tremendous amount of hairloss. I'm jealous of anyone who can make a full cycle out of this stuff. I'd love to be able to.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    did u try lowering the dosage? or just call it quits at the 75

I couldn't lower the dose. I made a homebrew conversion that was a test prop/tren ace combo at 100mg/75mg, respectively. Since taking tren and experiencing initial hairloss from it, any and all compounds I've taken since have only made it worse. Even compounds that I've used before tren with no hairloss whatsoever. Really sh1tty.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    damn that sucks. How old are you?

llrockyll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    bro i dont know how many cycles u have done but if u plan on running tren for the first time i recomend running tren enanthate with test enanthate less injections and less sides effects.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    tren is also used for cutting mate,all in the diet as i am shore you know.
    Tren is an excellent drug either cutting or bulking, the sides do seem to get easier as the cycle progresses, i wouldnt run it for all the cycle keep it to a low number of weeks and go on how you feel and coping.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    can't stand the sides even at a dose of 37.5mg eod.

no more tren for me, never again.

-rodge

BigMaus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    can't stand the sides even at a dose of 37.5mg eod.

no more tren for me, never again.

-rodge
    Thats not much Rodge.
    What kind of sides do you experience?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ih8urdsm

An example of something I would do would be:
    1-10 150mg test suspension ed
    1-10 125mg tren acetate ed
    1-5 150mg anadrol ed

I didn't line up any pct or anything because I tend to stay on for very long periods of time and switch up compounds.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    trens good for me i think test and deca makes me grow more than test ,tren for somereson for short periods.

mesoman is offline Junior Member

tren first time

been on tren ( with test 2500 2x week) for a week at 150mg eod no real strength gains, had very bad muscle cramps for first few days actualy lowered what i was lifting. Nighs sweats also. Will persevere with tren for 4 weeks i reckon but hope to see some gains soon.

KrazeeEddie is offline New Member
    are you sure your tren is real? you should see and feel a difference by week 2 atleast!! I feel a better pump and agressiveness 2-3 days after first injection at 100mg EOD.

MuscleHeadz is offline New Member
    Tren is definetly two thumbs up in my book.. I have cycled at 150mg ED for 8 weeks and the results where phenomenal. But I will warn it is very harsh on the kidneys....

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMaus
    Thats not much Rodge.
    What kind of sides do you experience?
    extreme insomnia and night sweats, only sleep for an hour or two max. and thats when taken 10mg of ambien.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    damn that sucks. How old are you?

22...I started using AS when I was 16. Bad move, I know. Luckily, besides using at that age, I did everything right--training, diet, proper PCT even. I hadn't found this board til some years later but another board helped me out tremendously. If I had to do it all over I'd never have started so young, but I learned a great deal from it.

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by llrockyll
    bro i dont know how many cycles u have done but if u plan on running tren for the first time i recomend running tren enanthate with test enanthate less injections and less sides effects.

i wouldnt recomend that, when running Tren Ace, if you do have any crazy sides you can lower your dosage even stop using it , and the Tren will be out of you system quick. If your using long esters your pretty much screwed with the sides for a week, which can be really bad if your having serious sides.

If you cant handle ED injections then you should really see if your even ready for Tren

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHeadz
    Tren is definetly two thumbs up in my book.. I have cycled at 150mg ED for 8 weeks and the results where phenomenal. But I will warn it is very harsh on the kidneys....
    150mg ED sounds nutz, im only at 75mg ED,

Drink lots of water bro, if you start pissing dark yellow or any other dark color your not drinking enough water

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    22...I started using AS when I was 16. Bad move, I know. Luckily, besides using at that age, I did everything right--training, diet, proper PCT even. I hadn't found this board til some years later but another board helped me out tremendously. If I had to do it all over I'd never have started so young, but I learned a great deal from it.

man thats gotta suck

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macktownmac
    150mg ED sounds nutz, im only at 75mg ED,
    lol ime at 200mgs ed...I love Tren !

Quote Originally Posted by macktownmac
    man thats gotta suck

Why do you say that? I started young but I don't regret it whatsoever. Would I do it again the same way, no. But it didn't suck. Now it sucks that any compound I take I get hairloss from, that sucks. But that's about it.

fanatic is offline Member
    Tren is awesome to cut or bulk if you can handle the sides. Your results just depend on your diet.

Finest is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    lol ime at 200mgs ed...I love Tren!
    Holy fawk! You must not sleep often.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    There are people that can run high amounts of tren with minimal sides. Just cuz vitor ran it at 200mgs a day doesn't mean he hardly got any sleep.
    I can run tren at up to 800mgs without much of a problem. Some people are sensitive to tren and others aren't.

Thread Information