Ripp3D is offline Junior Member

Cycle #4 Critique

Week 1-10 Testabol Enanthate = 500mgs/week
    Week 1-10 Equipoise = 400mgs/week
    Week 2-10 Turanabol = 50mgs/ed
    Week 1-13 Nolvadex = 20mgs/ed
    Week 1-13 Proviron = 25mgs/ed

If I am missing anything or need to adjust anything accordingly please let me know...I did some research but i might of made a mistake somewere... Do i need to add HCG somewhere and how many mgs and which weeks. I believe PCT to be extremely important..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripp3D
    Week 1-10 Testabol Enanthate = 500mgs/week
    Week 1-10 Equipoise = 400mgs/week
    Week 2-10 Turanabol = 50mgs/ed
    Week 1-13 Nolvadex = 20mgs/ed
    Week 1-13 Proviron = 25mgs/ed

If I am missing anything or need to adjust anything accordingly please let me know...I did some research but i might of made a mistake somewere... Do i need to add HCG somewhere and how many mgs and which weeks. I believe PCT to be extremely important..

Yes it is extremely important, glad you know that as some overlook its importance!!

I'd start the T-Bol at week 1 and pull out the EQ a week before the Test. Test and EQ for most doesnt promote too much water retention. You must be really worried about gyno and water retention taking both Nolv and Proviron. If you really wish to run them both then by all means do so as a preventative. You'll get some good lean gains from this.

400mgs of EQ is the bare minimum. I'm not sure what your other cycles looked like but I'd bump it up to 750mgs of test and 600mgs of EQ. Also, why only 10 weeks? Most start to feel EQ at about weeks 6-8, dont want to cut yourself short. Heres what I would do:

Weeks 1-12-----------> Test E 750mgs
    Weeks 1-11-----------> EQ 600mgs
    Weeks 1-8------------> T-Bol 50mgs ED**
    Weeks 1-15------------> Nolvadex 20mgs ED
    Weeks 1-15-----------> Proviron 25mgs ED

**The reason I put this in the beginning is b/c the Test and EQ take a while to kick in. I'd like to see your gains coming sooner then 3-4 weeks on an 10 weeker.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 01-13-2006 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks for the input, ok i will probably go 12 weeks instead of 10. Yea i dont want to carry alot of water retention, and i heard proviron rocks for this. Do i need to add HCG anywhere?

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    usually you can run HCG in the middle of your cycle and i used 1000 I.U. a day for 10 days. Worked great.

Thanks for the input, ok i will probably go 12 weeks instead of 10. Yea i dont want to carry alot of water retention, and i heard proviron rocks for this. Do i need to add HCG anywhere?

This shouldn't be a cycle that will shut you down hard. I'd throw the HCG in at week 12 and run 500iu E3D til week 14 then start your clomid at week 15. I actually didnt see you mention clomid. Are you going to run just Nolvadex and Proviron for PCT?

nate3422 is offline Member
    i would run eq at least 12 weeks and up the doesage. therefor you would need to run the test longer to

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the test needs to be ran 1 week longer than the eq!

Ok thanks for the advice, I will try that. Yea I will be using clomid just forgot to mention it....I will be using proviron and nolvadex for 3 weeks after cycle, do i need clomid then?
    Last edited by Ripp3D; 01-14-2006 at 07:07 AM.

do i need clomid then?

Some will say no but I would definitely still run it. PCT is just as important if not more then the actual cycle itself. Run the clomid and get that sex drive cranking back to normal!!

Thread Information