Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    thats freakin awsome!!

vnv
    vnv is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by penfold
    wouldnt the valve its self become unsterile though? surely the oil would be left in the top f the valve where you attatch the luer and be exposed to the air.
    Bump for this comment.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    Very great idea. I'll comb the earth for one.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I m leaking clear stuff in my boxers.......... I need this

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Woah, I WANT ONE!!

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by penfold
    wouldnt the valve its self become unsterile though? surely the oil would be left in the top f the valve where you attatch the luer and be exposed to the air.
    Another bump for the answer.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Wow - thats pretty... it would eliminate the problem with chewed up rubber stoppers you get on multi dose vials using to large of a drawing pin. All the research companies should distrubute this...

feanor is offline New Member

Talking got one

Ok, I ordered three of these bad boys on Friday, got em today ( paid extra for express of course ) along with box of syringes. Hooked it up to 50 ml bottle of tren and OMFG is an understatement.

http://www.imed.com/shop/detail.cfm/sku/K7558/S/636939

The little leg things clip right over the vial top ( gotta be 20 mm diameter vial cap, I measured three different types I have and all were, might work on different size vial top with a bit of ingenuity ), the spike sticks in just past the rubber, probably be able to get almost the last drop. Then you just leave it on there till the vial is empty. The clip holds pretty well, I wouldnt drop it on the floor, but wont shake or fall off, can pick up BIG vial of tren by the device.
    So all you gotta do is screw on your leur lock syringe ( I think a slip leur would work too ) WITHOUT the needle and draw, smooth and fast as you like, then unscrew it and pop on a pin.Cant see from pic but a little plunger like thing is in the top threaded portion, keeps things nice and sealed and sterile. The syringe tip pushes that little plunger/ seal down, and it pops back up when syringe removed. Whole top is airtight and alcohol swabbable. Nothing is wasted when syringe removed, no drops on top of device, no need to pump air into bottle either.Hard to tell from the pic, but the little round deal facing you is an air valve, bacterial filter in there according to manufactorer specs ( I looked em up, B.Braun) When you draw, air is drawn into vial through this filter, and back out I presume if you are putting something into vial ( yes I was playing with it and sucked out some juice and squirted it back in, like butter )

All this for 5 dollars !

feanor is offline New Member
    oh yeah, I dont sell these things, or own the med supply where I got em, or have anything to do with em. You think if I did Id be trying to sell 5 $ stuff on a steroids board ? Got accused of advertising on another board. Just trying to help out with a cool find.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    I can honestly say I have never seen or heard of that thing before. Great idea!!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    SWEET! All the ones I found you had to buy a huge amount of them

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    SWEET! All the ones I found you had to buy a huge amount of them
    u need a huge amount they arent really reusable.

Quote Originally Posted by feanor
    Ok, I ordered three of these bad boys on Friday, got em today ( paid extra for express of course ) along with box of syringes. Hooked it up to 50 ml bottle of tren and OMFG is an understatement.

http://www.imed.com/shop/detail.cfm/sku/K7558/S/636939

The little leg things clip right over the vial top ( gotta be 20 mm diameter vial cap, I measured three different types I have and all were, might work on different size vial top with a bit of ingenuity ), the spike sticks in just past the rubber, probably be able to get almost the last drop. Then you just leave it on there till the vial is empty. The clip holds pretty well, I wouldnt drop it on the floor, but wont shake or fall off, can pick up BIG vial of tren by the device.
    So all you gotta do is screw on your leur lock syringe ( I think a slip leur would work too ) WITHOUT the needle and draw, smooth and fast as you like, then unscrew it and pop on a pin.Cant see from pic but a little plunger like thing is in the top threaded portion, keeps things nice and sealed and sterile. The syringe tip pushes that little plunger/ seal down, and it pops back up when syringe removed. Whole top is airtight and alcohol swabbable. Nothing is wasted when syringe removed, no drops on top of device, no need to pump air into bottle either.Hard to tell from the pic, but the little round deal facing you is an air valve, bacterial filter in there according to manufactorer specs ( I looked em up, B.Braun) When you draw, air is drawn into vial through this filter, and back out I presume if you are putting something into vial ( yes I was playing with it and sucked out some juice and squirted it back in, like butter )

All this for 5 dollars !
    mine gets the last drop

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    so they're $5 each on that site?

Quote Originally Posted by swole25
    so they're $5 each on that site?
    dam good buy i say!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information