Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    High Gear is offline New Member

Winstrol Suspention

Hey, I just got some winstrol suspention. Its milky white. I have only ever taken it in tabs so im not sure if this is correct...

The problem is its not clear like the picture in this thread, it looks more like the second picture

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=74228

Is it ok if its white or is it junk???

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Gear
    Hey, I just got some winstrol suspention. Its milky white. I have only ever taken it in tabs so im not sure if this is correct...

The problem is its not clear like the picture in this thread, it looks more like the second picture

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=74228

Is it ok if its white or is it junk???
    Post a pic.I've used milky white winny myself.It was fine.hurt like hell,but wasn't bunk

Thanks pin..

It looks identical to the last picture in that thread...its white...now in the thread it says milky white is junk...so im just wondering

so i was just wondering if that picture is supposted to be one that is garbage....or if its a picture of how its supposted to look like.....in either case there its not clear to me. Because why show a finished product of junk....and secondly...why give a discription of milky white being junk....and then showing milky white as the end product...you know?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Gear
    so i was just wondering if that picture is supposted to be one that is garbage....or if its a picture of how its supposted to look like.....in either case there its not clear to me. Because why show a finished product of junk....and secondly...why give a discription of milky white being junk....and then showing milky white as the end product...you know?
    The last recipe shows a pic of the final product bro.It's good

Big_Flex is offline Junior Member
    It's fine, shake it up because sometimes the active ingredient seperates from the water after sitting around for a while. Which is a close to sure way of telling if it is fake or not.

cool, thanks guys....its just that it doesnt look like i thought winstrol would look like...i thought it would be clear....

Why is it that if you mix it with PEG alone, like the one picture..its clear, where as if you mix it with Distilled water its white, like the second picture?

Is it going to be really painful...would it have been better mixed exclusively in PEG?

Thanks guys

Thread Information