EdMan2 is offline Associate Member

Pain after injection

I'm done with my second week of my cycle that includes test-e. I just wanted to ask how long I should be experiencing injection site pain. So far my 4 injections have gone like this

#1: Right Glute, got sore that night then stayed sore for about 3-4 days
    #2: Left Glute, almost no soreness whatsoever
    #3: Right quad. Felt fine all day until knee began to hurt that night, then my knee proceeded to swell up and has been swollen and painful for about 4 days now.
    #4: Right Glute(got scared off from quads for now). Felt fine until later on in the night area around site began to be slightly sore. At first I thought I had tweaked my lower back, but now I'm pretty sure it's due to the injection.

I am very careful and try to use very sterile methods. So I don't really know if what I'm experiencing is normal or if I should be concerned. I read in a post on here earlier that a few had had similar issues with quad shots so that relieved me a bit, but what do you all think about what I'm experiencing. By the way, the gear is from a UGL but I've left the name out since it isn't allowed. I've heard really good things about this UGL though so I doubt that it's somehow "dirty."

Oh also all glute shots were done with a 1.5" 23g, and the quad shot was done with a 1" 25g.

bump

wiseguy83 is offline Banned

bum boy

Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    bump
    sounds 2 me like uve got a big black dick in yer ass!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy83
    idiot!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    after injecting mate make sure you massage the injection spot quite thoroughly,this will help!

wtf?

Thanks booz, I've been doing that for maybe a 1-5 minutes, then using a heating pad on the area.

Try mixing in some vitamin B12 with the test, shake it, then inject. That's what I started doing and now there's no pain.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    Try mixing in some vitamin B12 with the test, shake it, then inject. That's what I started doing and now there's no pain.
    That can help. The problem with UGL gear is that sometimes they are using different amounts of solvents. If they use more Benzyl Alcohol, they are the powder stays into solution better. They may be putting extra in there just to make sure that the solution doesn't crash. You can get away with very low BA in enanthate , but then you run the risk of having it crash sometimes. They are probably playing it on the safe side so that they don't have to deal with the any problems.

WTF? How old are you?

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't heat it up I would let it be; is this your first cycle?

yea this is my first time injecting and that's why I assumed my muscles just weren't used to it. But the quad situation has really turned me off of quad shots for now though.

yea this is my first time injecting and that's why I assumed my muscles just weren't used to it. But the quad situation has really turned me off of quad shots for now though.

I am not a big fan of quad shots either, but if you are planning on running cycles for a while, I would plan on hitting them. There is a lot of muscle there to go into. When you start ED injections and 2 a day injections, you quickly run out of spots.

Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I am not a big fan of quad shots either, but if you are planning on running cycles for a while, I would plan on hitting them. There is a lot of muscle there to go into. When you start ED injections and 2 a day injections, you quickly run out of spots.
    Yea those were my thoughts exactly. I want to do a cutter in the future with prop and quads would be needed, so I thought I'd just break them in now. Only problem is my knee swelled up for 4 days now and it really got in the way of my leg workout.

Yea those were my thoughts exactly. I want to do a cutter in the future with prop and quads would be needed, so I thought I'd just break them in now. Only problem is my knee swelled up for 4 days now and it really got in the way of my leg workout.

Just keep trying, the more you do them, your body will adjust. Prop. isn't always going to feel the best. From my experience, no matter what measures you take, you will still get more pain then from anything else besides maybe suspension. I just hit both my quads with prop. within the last couple days and they feel bruised, but nowhere near what it used to feel like when I injected them.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Ever hear of first impressions bro? U just made a real good one..........Asshole It shldn't be long before U are banned.....

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Ed, did you aspirate when your injecting?

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Ever hear of first impressions bro? U just made a real good one..........Asshole It shldn't be long before U are banned.....
    no kidding... sheez

Wayne3 is offline New Member
    You got swelling up to your knee? Has it subsided since ? Is there any redness over the area? Swelling up to the knee would concern me, if it is related to the injection that could be cellulites, it does not have to be red, is it warm / you have fever?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne3
    You got swelling up to your knee? Has it subsided since ? Is there any redness over the area? Swelling up to the knee would concern me, if it is related to the injection that could be cellulites, it does not have to be red, is it warm / you have fever?
    Wayne before you get to many more posts up you should change your username to Dr Wayne so everbody knows you are a real Doc.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Wayne before you get to many more posts up you should change your username to Dr Wayne so everbody knows you are a real Doc.
    Bro that shit just made me laugh out loud.... nice one......

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Why ? He is a real Dr and I think its a good thing to have a few of them here to be able to give medical advice. He juices as well so he is a bro.

goalseeker,

yes i aspirated

wayne,

I really can't draw any conclusions about the knee swelling. I injected monday morning and it swelled up monday night. Not the injection site itself, which was about 10 inches from the knee, but around the knee itself. The reason why I can't draw any real conclusions is because on sunday I hit my knee while doing deads so it could be an injury, but it felt fine monday morning. The swelling and pain only started monday night. The site got warm, yes. That's why I initially thought it was an infection, but I didn't have any other symptoms like fever etc.

try going a little higher than that from your knee.. I always go on the outer quadrant, 10 fingers down from my waist.. others may be different though...

Wayne3 is offline New Member
    Ah ok It sounds like you have just got a bit of a traumatic effusion round knee coz of the hit, lol i thought it was related to injection - that would have been a bit more concerning. Just pop some brufens or anti inflams sounds like youll be fine. As for how long it can be sore, i have given alot of injections and those i have given for my wife eg have stayed mildly tender for a month or more. Suppose depends if you had big knot or reaction to the substance, but it can be normal for sites to be mildy tender for up to a month i think.

try a delt and see how it goes.. keep us posted...

ANicley is offline New Member

prop pain

Try delts for prop with 23g 1". A world of difference. I have used in quads before too hurt and swollen for 4 days....

Dodger Blue is offline Junior Member
    I've taken ibeprophan and deffinately helped

surfwrv32 is offline New Member
    Dr. Wayne,

I have post injection pain that lasts for about 4 days after I shoot. I shoot in the glutes and it is 250mg Decca and 250mg Test E. It hurts to the point where sitting down hurts and getting out of a car is painful . It then subsides b/f the end of the week. This is normal? I aspirate the syringe and I tried heating the oil. Any other suggestions?

Thread Information