AMPED23 is offline New Member

Trinabol 150???? Anyone W/experience?

I heard that Trinabol 150 (TREN ACETATE50mg, TREN HEXA50mg, TREN ENANTHATE50mg) all in 1ml was some type of super AS. I was curious to see if anyone had experience with this BD product. I wanted to start a cutting/hardening cycle with Trinabol 150 and either anavar or winny that looked like this:
    week 1-10 Trinabol 450mg/week
    week 4-10 Winstrol 150mg/week

My stats: I'm 23, 6'1, 225lbs, I have AS experience but what to get it right. I've always worked out and am satisfied with my build, just want to harden up and cut without losin any size.
    Any help or suggestions with my goals would be appreciated, but i already have the trinabol and would like to use it. I get most my research from the book, ANABOLICS2005 by William Llewellyn, but always appreciate advise from the forum. THANKS

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro B.d makes nice gear.

the only thing is if you have not run 4 or 5 cycle i would not be running tren . I would advise you cut with test prop and winny then.

Also if you did run the trn and not take my advice. you do not have ant test in with you trn and winny. you will for sure loss all sex drive and have a hard time with pct.

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    i ran trinabol 150 @ 2cc per wk for 10 wks july-aug '05 and i loved the results!! no bloat like test, got nice and hard, and no sexual side effects and no acne...such good results that i just picked me up another cycle's worth to start up again next month.

last summer i do regret following up w/ 5 wks of winny tabs as it made my face really thin. like the trinabol 150 didn't bloat me in the first place so why i did it, i dont know...the winny tabs resulted in back acne and a lil bit of problems in the bedroom.

i initially wanted to run test and winny knowing test would bloat me...my buddy kept raving about the trinabol so i did it and love the results!! peace...

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    there are ways to combat bloat from test like proviron and nolva...great combo at reducing bloat and counteracting sexual side effects...run test with the tren

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    here is awsome cut cycle:
    wk 1-6 1cc tren eod
    1-6 30-60mg winny tab ed or 50-100mg eod
    1-6 30-60mg anavar ed
    1-6 100-200mcg clen ed (taper up and down)
    1-6 50-75mcg T3 ed (taper up and down)

be sure to diet and train hard and you will be shredded!!!

Thread Information