lewis_earnest is offline New Member

What the Hell Causes Prop Pain?

What is the mechanism that causes this god awful soreness the next day. Everytime I inject in my right quad it hurts like hell the next day but when I inject in my glutes and left quad it is only slightly sore. I know some of you are going to say don't inject in the right quad and I'm probably going to stop but I just want to know what in the world causes it to hurt like that. Thanks for your help

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Is it ugl prop? Most likely the high BA content of the gear.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    I've also heard about the gear crystalizing in the muscle, not too sure about it though since I've never used prop.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    I've also heard about the gear crystalizing in the muscle, .
    That's also true if not enough BB was used in the recipe....

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    im not trynig to hijack your thread bro.. but ive been sitting around this board for a while and ive always wondered what ba is?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Benzyl Alcohol, a solvent/preservative

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beezlebubb666
    im not trynig to hijack your thread bro.. but ive been sitting around this board for a while and ive always wondered what ba is?
    go to the recipes forum..lots info on it there too...

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    some say its the prop ester that irritates muscle once its released from the molecule. some say its the BA. some say it can crystalize in high concentrations. probably all of the above can irritate the muscle. after a week or two, you'll get used to the BA and the ester. gear the crystalizes is bad gear.

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    if gear crystalises sometimes isn't that from just sitting out in the cold, isn't that what makes the gear crash? I've had this happen once or twice and heating it up on a low element for 10mins untill the crystals all disolve solves the issue and it doens't crash again. What makes it bad gear?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Prop. does take more benzyl alcohol to go into solution which is going to cause more pain. I have also read that that more pain is natural in a short ester do to the way it is released. Not exactly sure why that is, maybe because it is released at such a rapid rate.

Anon Poster is offline Junior Member
    The two most common causes of prop pain are:

1. High Benzyl Alcohol concentration --> Apply low heat to vial and vent with a needle, the goal being to evaporate some of the BA.

2. Recrystalization in tissue --> Dilute gear with oil and use heat-massage on injection site, goal being to disperse hormone better so crystals are more like sand then gravel on a microscopic scale.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I am going to do Test Prop from British Dragon for five weeks. Anyone tried that ? Whats the pain scale like ?

100m champ is offline Member
    what solution would you guys suggest in prenvnting the sorness the next day.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I have found that the only way to prevent some of the soreness is to mix it into some type of cocktail. I run EQ a lot of times with Prop. and I will mix the two together and take EOD injections of both to mellow out the prop. a bit. You can try mixing it with the B12 also. I have never done it but heard that it is a mild injection and that might help to mellow it out.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    BD prop from another source didnt hurt at all (or work) and this other one (BD also) from a diffrent source hurts like hell. Other props I have tried are pharmaceutical grade and didnt hurt at all.. Only slightly at beginning.. I personally think the explanation to prop pain is somewhere else than in the actual ester since some props hurt hardly at all..

BruceMan7777 is offline New Member
    what kind of oil do you mix it with? to dull the sorness? b12 is an oil?

Quote Originally Posted by BruceMan7777
    B12 is water not oil. I have been on Prop now for seven days, if you mix it with other juice like Test E and Deca is still hurts but nowhere near as bad. I am starting to get off on the pain, I am as pumped as fvck all the time as well. I just cant get rid of this chubby !!!!

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceMan7777
    b12 is water based i have heard people cutting their gear with this...some argue that you cant mix water and oil based..i guess its up for debate

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    b12 is water based i have heard people cutting their gear with this...some argue that you cant mix water and oil based..i guess its up for debate
    No its not. You can definitly mix them

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    No its not. You can definitly mix them
    i have heard stories of an abscess coming from mixing water and oil based..i know there are a bunch of other things that could have caused an abscess but are you saying its impossible?

i have heard stories of an abscess coming from mixing water and oil based..i know there are a bunch of other things that could have caused an abscess but are you saying its impossible?
    Nothing is impossible. But I have been on this board for a fair while and I havnt seen any instances of this. Lack of hygine causes absyses. I cant imagine how mixing oil and water can cause an absys. There has to be infection involved for that to happen

Nothing is impossible. But I have been on this board for a fair while and I havnt seen any instances of this. Lack of hygine causes absyses. I cant imagine how mixing oil and water can cause an absys. There has to be infection involved for that to happen
    yeah that makes sense but someone on here had it before and the first time ive ever seen a cut open muscle was from an elite fitness newsletter..that george spellwin thing or whatever and they said it was from mixing water based winistrol and an oil based...not that i dont trust your opinion so ill take your word for it

yeah that makes sense but someone on here had it before and the first time ive ever seen a cut open muscle was from an elite fitness newsletter..that george spellwin thing or whatever and they said it was from mixing water based winistrol and an oil based...not that i dont trust your opinion so ill take your word for it
    Well I have done it and I havnt had anything cut open yet. But there DEFINITLY has to be infection involved.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I am going to do Test Prop from British Dragon for five weeks. Anyone tried that ? Whats the pain scale like ?
    yah, BD prop is rough. But you'll be alright.

fred9 is offline Member
    testprop pain had nothing to do with BA or BB concentration...made my masteron with the same recipe as test prop...the masteron doesnt hurt and the test prop hurts like helll..

Xprime is offline Banned
    What doesn t kill you make you stronger ENJOY THE PAIN HAAHA

speak is offline Associate Member
    some people also react differently. did some qv "e" last year that crippled me everytime.

LAMEBRAIN is offline New Member
    i'm in my second week of prop and out of 8 injections only one has hurt like hell. it was my left quad, fourth shot, hurt to touch and I think I have a fairly high pain tolerance.
    this is homebrewed with 2%BA/20%BB

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Get some viro's they dont hurt one bit, painless

Thread Information