Thread: Quick Question

drak is offline Associate Member

Quick Question

Hey, I'm looking to buy the Clen /T3 combo from AR-R , but I've been told there is risk of shutting down your Thyroid when using T3, I want to use it, but I'm not sure if I should. If you guys could please tell me a safe cycle and amount to use I would greatly appreciate it. I plan to start this after my Test-Prop.

Heres my Clen Cycle:

day 1: 20mcgs
    day 2: 40mcgs
    day 3: 60mcgs
    day 4: 80mcgs
    day 5: 100mcgs
    day 6: 120mcgs
    day 7-56: 140mcgs
    day 15-21: 100mg benadryl everynite
    day 35-42: 100mg benadryl everynite
    day 1-56: 5g taurine ed

Please help, thanks!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    now from what I hear it has not been proven that t-3 will permanently
    shut down thyroid function. But again I am not 100%
    I have done similar clen cycles and they worked well. but in my opinion I would not go longer than 6 weeks on. clen can be kinda hard on the heart.
    plus by then I am so sick of the shakeing that its time to stop.
    here is some good info for you:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=200237 clen profile
    Anabolic Review Profile: Cytomel (T3 - Liothyrine Sodium) t-3 profile
    Clenbuterol handbook clen hand book
    these will give you a good start of what you need to know

Thanks for the post.
    Do you have a good cycle in which I could follow with the Clen /T3 Combo?

Thanks a lot!

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    bump id really like to see a good written cycle of clen and t3 also.

well, long story short version, clen is more of a side effect thing. slowly ramp up till you dont like it anymore, drop it a little and sit there.
    t-3 is best done by temp. slowly ramp up till you get the proper body temp ( i for get. it is in the reading above) and sit there. I dont know a lot about the stuff, but like I said, I you read the info a put up you will have a good understanding. when I use clen and t-3 I need to reread all that stuff before I start.

sorry about all the spelling mistakes. haveing a hard time with this new keyboard...........lol

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    I would go 5 days on, 2 off with the clen , especially if you plan on 8 weeks on. That is a long time IMO, I would probably only go 4 on, at most 6. When you come off the T3, take some guggul lipid extract every day for at least 4 weeks. It should help your thyroid resume normal function and reacclimate to life without the T3. Guggul should also kinda clean your thyroid. Good luck.

Well if anyone has a cycle I could for the most part follow, could you please post it? I can always adjust it according to how I'm feeling, but I just want something to get me started, and I don't want to hurt myself =]

Alright Ill try the 5 on, 2 off, how many mcgs should I take? If I do that, when should I take the 100mg benadryl? And where can I get teh Guggul?

Still havn't really gotten much on a T3 cycle, which is what I mostly need, anyone have something I could follow?

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    Start low with the mcg, increase until you hit your tolerance, like dive kid said. I think the temp. increase to shoot for is 1 degree F, but I am not sure. The most I have ever done was 120mcg/day, but I was taking other stimulants with the clen . I started at 60mcg(3 pills) and increased by 20mcg(1 pill) a day until I had a steady 1 degree increase in body temp. Use a thermometer. As for the benedryl, I have never used that with clen, but from what I have read you should probably start it the last week and a half or two of your cycle and continue for a week after. I am probably wrong about that, so don't take the benedryl advice as gospel. The guggul can be purchased anywhere, online or at your local nutrition store besides GNC because they suck. Try to find an extract that equates to 50-100mg guggulsterones and take at least 100-150mg daily in split doses (morning, noon, night).

well did u do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, always on? 5 days on 2 days off or what?

What about the T3? Any advice on that?

Also, I've found this: http://www.herbalprovider.com/guggul...guggulsterones
    60 Tabs @ 250MG - Is that too much to take daily? And how would I split it up?
    Last edited by drak; 02-04-2006 at 02:16 PM.

bump, anyone?

Anyone have any cycle advice for T3,
    and should I take guggulsterones?

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    Formula for Cycling and Dosing T3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One subject that keeps coming up that many people have difficulty is with properly dosing and tapering T3.

Now while THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER for the persistent rumor that improper t3 use will shut down your thyroid forever, it is also not something to take lightly and like all AAS, should be respected. Ive come up with a formula based on the research Ive done, and both theory as well as practical experience point that it should work well for your fat burning goals as well as give you a proper taper so that the thyroid is able to recover its normal function as quickly as possible. The key to this is having a long enough taper coming off of it. Since origionally designing this formula some will note that I have taken 5% off of the ramp period and placed it toward the back taper insted - this is because I have become convinced that in the presences of exogeneous supplementation, the thyroid shuts down fairly quickly and so the better to spend that time on the taper down.

NOTE 1: If you have never used T3 before, it is suggested that you lessen your constant time and increase your ramp up period to determin your reaction to t3 before heavy use.

NOTE 2: Synthroid (t4) may also be used to good effect with this formula but of course the maximums are diffferent - the ratio of t4:t3 is about 4:1 or 4.5:1 so 100mcg of t3=about 400-450mcg of t4

Its pretty simple really – 5/40/55 is a time-based formula whereby X% of the time of the entire cycle should be spent in one of 3 periods – up/constant/down:

RULE – 1
    5% of the time is spent ramping up to your maximum
    40% of the time is at your maximum
    55% of the time is spent ramping down to cessation (nothing)

RULE – 2
    Each up/down period is further broken down into equal segments for each dosing level with the emphasis being the dosing level toward the end of the period.

RULE – 3
    I dont ever recommend taking more than 125mcg per day and 100mcg will do for most. Above this amount is quite catabolic without hefty concurrent doses of AAS. There are those who advocate higher doses and it is feasible to do so but IMO the effectiveness gains above 100-125mcg are not really worth it.

An example for a 20-day cycle with a max of 100mcg ED using 25mcg pills. Calculate the number of days of each period first (Notice that where the up/down period is unable to be broken into 3 exactly equal parts, the extra is put on the dose level at the last part of the period. (.5) means 1/2 a pill or 12.5mcg

UP CONST DOWN
    4 days 6days 10days
    5% 40% 55%
    2 44444444 33222111.5.5.5

An example for a 60-day cycle with a max of 125mcg ED using 25mcg pills. Notice that where the up/down period is unable to be broken into 3 exactly equal parts, the extra is put on the dose level at the last part of the period.

UP CONST DOWN
    12 days 18days 30days
    5% 40% 55%
    234 555555555555555555555555 44444433333322222221111111.5.5.5.5.5.5.5

Hope this helps someone!

hey drak found this doin alittle searching. otherwise, heres a bump im in the same boat as you.

Well I guess since I'm taking the Clen for 56 days, I might as well do a 60 day T3 Cycle? I still don't fully understand this, if someone could please help me understand how I would dose the Liquid T3 from AR-R to somewhat match this...
    This is my first cycle BTW.

Anyone?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by drak
    Well I guess since I'm taking the Clen for 56 days, I might as well do a 60 day T3 Cycle? I still don't fully understand this, if someone could please help me understand how I would dose the Liquid T3 from AR-R to somewhat match this...
    This is my first cycle BTW.
    What dont you understand? if you read he links I gave you you should be good. in those profiles they even give you cycle advice and where to start. Even the benadryl info is there. Did you read them?
    not to be rude but no one here is going to spoon feed it to you. do some home work, post up a cycle and people will offer there advice.

The T3 profile says nothing on dosing for it.. have you read it? I see the benadryl but thats not even my question, I want a solid T3 Cycle. (or something to follow)
    I've been looking all day.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    i'm also about to take some clen , I was thinking of throwing in some t3 but i don't know if it's even worth it. shouldn't the clen by itself shred quite a few pounds off me.. t3 seems like it has too many sides for me with the thyroid myths and catabolic ness, I haven't heard anything great about it.

so clen only or clen with t3, this is for one month(just to slim for spring break)

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    i'm also about to take some clen , I was thinking of throwing in some t3 but i don't know if it's even worth it. shouldn't the clen by itself shred quite a few pounds off me.. t3 seems like it has too many sides for me with the thyroid myths and catabolic ness, I haven't heard anything great about it.

so clen only or clen with t3, this is for one month(just to slim for spring break)

t3 will help a lot, it wont shred any muscle if you dose it right, which is why I'm trying to get someone to post a accurate cycle, which I think seems to be unheard of around here.

Quote Originally Posted by drak
    The T3 profile says nothing on dosing for it.. have you read it? I see the benadryl but thats not even my question, I want a solid T3 Cycle. (or something to follow)
    I've been looking all day.

check this out Formula for Cycling and Dosing T3

Perfect.
    Thanks a BUNCH.

Thread Information