Thread: Staying focused

ShaquishaJ is offline New Member

Staying focused

This is kind of a weird question but I was wondering how some of you guys stay focused and manage to continue working out hard and eating right when the gains don't come as much as you'd like to see them come.

I didn't phrase that too well so I'll try to clarify. I'm 6'2'' 180 and I've been trying to pack on the pounds for about a year with little to show for. I have steroids available to me and was planning on staying away from them til I can gain at least 20 more lbs but I'm having a harder time not resortng to them since everything is going so slow.

Well thats my story and I'm not looking for gaining tips or trainning techniques. Just wondering how you guys stay inspired when the gains start to decline and it seems like no matter how much you eat you can't gain weight.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i just watch a great flick like ripped to shredz with jay or pumping iron with arnold. that gets my ass right to the gym

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaquishaJ
    This is kind of a weird question but I was wondering how some of you guys stay focused and manage to continue working out hard and eating right when the gains don't come as much as you'd like to see them come.

I didn't phrase that too well so I'll try to clarify. I'm 6'2'' 180 and I've been trying to pack on the pounds for about a year with little to show for. I have steroids available to me and was planning on staying away from them til I can gain at least 20 more lbs but I'm having a harder time not resortng to them since everything is going so slow.

Well thats my story and I'm not looking for gaining tips or trainning techniques. Just wondering how you guys stay inspired when the gains start to decline and it seems like no matter how much you eat you can't gain weight.
    It's either time to change the routine up or the diet.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    need motivation? watch the battle for the olympia 05 video

Thread Information