Thread: Am I Ready?

mixmaster101 is offline New Member

Am I Ready?

Im 21, 5'11" and 175 pounds with very little fat and have been training and eating properly for past 6 months. ive got a cycle of sus 250 and am wondering whether or not its still too soon and/or if what i got is too much or the wrong stuff to take. have got 14 x 1ml ampules organon sus250...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Even if u are ready I wldn't use sus as my first cycle.... test e or c wld be a better way to go in my opinion...

yeah thats what ive been told but thats all i could get thats real at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by mixmaster101
    yeah thats what ive been told but thats all i could get thats real at the moment
    Stick around, do some research, get to know people on here, and u might get pointed in the right direction for getting what u need... don't just do something because that's all u can get... if u are gonna do it then do it right...if u are set on going with the sust then someone can help u out... but i don't use it...

So is it bad if i take the sus or should i wait longer?....

clhp20 is offline Member
    Have you been training for 6 months total, or have resumed training, and are back into it 6 months now?

p.s. 14x1 isn't going to be enough to do a full cycle anyway. Do you know about PCT?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Stick around, do some research, get to know people on here, and u might get pointed in the right direction for getting what u need... don't just do something because that's all u can get... if u are gonna do it then do it right...if u are set on going with the sust then someone can help u out... but i don't use it...
    Yep I agree. Don't hop on it just yet, but stick around here for a little bit and you'll learn a lot. Just read, read, and read!

For you being ready, 175 isn't much but if you're 7% then that's not bad. But of course we don't know much about your experience/diet/training etc. I can't be hippocritical and tell you that you're too young because I started even earlier, so that's gonna be you're decision because you're an adult.

So is it bad if i take the sus or should i wait longer?....
    not bad... just test e or c u can get away with once a week injections, although i wld recommend twice a week... sust needs to be injected more frequently...

Sus is also a more complicated compound. I did prop for my first cycle with ED injects and it wasn't a problem.

On and off for a while but but back in for 6 months was gonna do 2 weeks 1ml then 4 weeks 2ml and back to 1ml for another 4.

On and off for a while but but back in for 6 months was gonna do 2 weeks 1ml then 4 weeks 2ml and back to 1ml for another 4.
    Don't do that. It's gonna mess with your blood levels and you'll see way more side effects than gains.

Read up more, and then go from there. Read some basic information threads and articles and then ask questions, that should put you on the track that will give you better AND healthier gains.

So will i see less gains using the sus off the bat?..

U don't want to do that... u can't keep fluctuating your doses like that... that's how u end up with really bad sides and really shitty results.... U need to do some homework on here before u do anything... like it was said in a previous post, u don't have enough gear for a correct cycle anyway...

No worries though can you explain how its gonna mess with my blood levels and what should be done?

No worries though can you explain how its gonna mess with my blood levels and what should be done?
    Introducing new and different doses of hormones is going to change blood levels in your body. This can result in heavy sweating, acne, high blood pressure, etc. Just not a good idea. Running the same dose continuously is what you are looking for.

Thread Information