Tren at 50mg's a day
    b-12 inj at 1cc a day
    My average protein intake
    Xience nox-cg3
    MAX 8 week cycle
    Stacker 2's

The nornal protein uptake
    And some supps to boot!
    This is my 5th cycle and is designed for athletic performance/ speed/ agility/, strength, and cage fighting! I need my cardio up alot and the supps that are listed should do the job.
    My goal is to avoid long acting esters and stick with short ones so i build up solid muscle that those compounds have a better chance in keeping gains and also come off of them for 5 to 10 days before i enter my sport! Because im getting piss tested for roids for thes events!

Please reply (mainly pros that may know about it all)
    PLEASE Critique this cycle and remember, i have 4 cycles under my belt as it is anyway so i know how to control the feeling. Im also a heavyweight if 6' even and 260 lbs!!
    Back to the question, what do you guys think of this cycle?? And i promise not to take anything early.
    REPLY PLEASE

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You want endurance and strenght! But Tren might kill your cardio...
    This cycle will produce plenty of strenght though!!

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Can you tell me how the tren will kill my cardio since that is my biggest tast to overcome?????

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    Plain and simple heres my future stack:
    T-bol at 50 to 60mg's ED
    T-prop at 100mg a day
    Tren at 50mg's a day
    b-12 inj at 1cc a day
    My average protein intake
    Xience nox-cg3
    MAX 8 week cycle
    Stacker 2's

The nornal protein uptake
    And some supps to boot!
    This is my 5th cycle and is designed for athletic performance/ speed/ agility/, strength, and cage fighting! I need my cardio up alot and the supps that are listed should do the job.
    My goal is to avoid long acting esters and stick with short ones so i build up solid muscle that those compounds have a better chance in keeping gains and also come off of them for 5 to 10 days before i enter my sport! Because im getting piss tested for roids for thes events!

Please reply (mainly pros that may know about it all)
    PLEASE Critique this cycle and remember, i have 4 cycles under my belt as it is anyway so i know how to control the feeling. Im also a heavyweight if 6' even and 260 lbs!!
    Back to the question, what do you guys think of this cycle?? And i promise not to take anything early.
    REPLY PLEASE
    anavar 40mg/ed
    masteron e 300mg/wk
    Hey costs a bit more, next to no sides and geared for what you want, and light on the receptors, which means fast recovery with little lost.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor

I agree about the tren, not a good idea if you need endurance. I would also throw in an AI and an 81mg aspirin to keep down bloat and try to keep blood pressure down. Both will hurt your endurance. You may even want to consider lowering the dose of prop to 75 or 50mg per day, that way your test levels wont get to high. Very high levels of test lead to a large increase in Red Blood Cell count, which will kill your endurance and make you feel very sluggish. If it were me, I would run 50mg/day for a total of 350mg/wk. Do a goolge search and read up more on elevated RBC. Also if you are coming off 5-10 days before your fight, I would definatley run some HCG during your cylce to make coming off easier. Run 250ius to 500ius twice a week.
    Last edited by Georgie; 02-05-2006 at 01:07 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    As EQ has the ability to increase a users RBC count, I think its a wise choice to add it to a cycle when wanting gains in endurance.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    As EQ has the ability to increase a users RBC count, I think its a wise choice to add it to a cycle when wanting gains in endurance.

Yes, a higher than normal RBC is desirable for endurance. However, you don't want your RBC to become to high, because it will have diminsihing returns on your endurance. You blood can become too thick and clot causing stroke and heart problems, along with sluggishness.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    no one mentioned halotestin

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    no one mentioned halotestin
    Oh boy, tell me you just didnt mention the good old halo!!! Agressive as sh$t i was when i first tried it!!
    But what will it do for endurance being im gearing the cycle towards MMA which has 5 minute rounds at 3 rounds a pop and 5 rounds for champions!!?????????(UFC)

goose is offline Banned
    The best for endurance is Erythropoietin,can be quite risky I hear.It increases RBC in the blood. This will basically raise your energy levels. Having more RBCs, thus having more oxygen delivered to muscle tissues is directly associated with a substantial improvement in athletic performance, i.e speed, endurance, strength.

goose4..

Thread Information