Soaps is offline New Member

Gynecomastia Surgery !!!!!!!!!

Hey guys i might get gyno surgery soon on both nipples, im wondering if i can take out the glands that can cause gyno again, so it doesnt happen again.. do i just say take it out so i doesnt happen again or can they do that? or will they?

can i do this ....if so what will happen, if that glands is gone?
    Last edited by Soaps; 02-05-2006 at 05:20 PM.

Unoid is offline Member
    you can... and usually the common form of the sergery does remove part of it.

but my doc opted to leave small lumps of the tissue so as my nipples didn't actually cave in a little.

I had puberty induced variety.

I am not sure if he removed any of the glands or not on mine. but I've had a few cycles since and haven't noticed any growth

i c i c ... does the Surgery hurt after .. i hear the pain is a bitch after the surgery haha ...

Unoid is offline Member
    DOn't let the pain be a factor of getting the surgery or not. Being a body builder or not and having nice puffy nipples with good lumps underneath will make any man NOT to wanna take of his shirt.

yes you'l lbe in pain for a few weeks but its worth it.

I've had the surgery just over two years ago now. Almost any kind of surgery will hurt after the procedure, but do I remember any of the pain? No. I'm a satisfied customer. Just make sure they don't remove it lipo style, cutting has to be done in order to do it properly.

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    I had the surgery last April and let me tell you a world of confidence later Im so glad I did it. I had the surgery on a friday and I was back to work a week later also in the gym 2 months later. Get it done, dont spend years thinking about it.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    you can... and usually the common form of the sergery does remove part of it.

but my doc opted to leave small lumps of the tissue so as my nipples didn't actually cave in a little.

I had puberty induced variety.

I am not sure if he removed any of the glands or not on mine. but I've had a few cycles since and haven't noticed any growth
    Hey Unoid, I'm not sure if I have puberty gyno or just big nipples. When I'm cold or excited or nervous, they're shrunken up and tight and hard, but if I'm hot or relaxed, they're big and puffy, even a little point there. Is that what you guys are referring to, or did you have more fat tissue deposited there? Also, after your surgery, have your nipples been affected at all, sensation wise or looks wise?

Montgomery

MShine is offline New Member
    I had the surgery when I was 16 for other reasons. They removed the gland, well I'm pretty sure cause there is quite a hollow cavein under each nipple. It's noticible when I raise my arms up. I'm cycling now.... do I have to worry about gyno if the glands are gone?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    I had surgery last april..lipo & cut ,gland removed totally.was back in the gym 5 days later working around chest while it healed.4 weeks later was benching 400lbs w/no pain just slight pressure.

I have a thread on here about the surgery.get it done you wont regret it

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    yo DevilD,how did you go about finding a doc that knew what he was doing?did nyou ask for reffs?Had he done this on athletes before?I read a story once about someone taking out a peice of the pec tissue and it was jacked up..

POSH is offline Member
    Yes, there is discomfort after the surgery, and you have to be careful not to lift anything too much, but like said above it is REALLY worth it. And, yes, to my knowledge the gyno can come back, but it is unlikely. You would have to re-form all of the tissue that was cut out, which is like having MAJOR sides. I will run arimidex throughout all my future cycles to prevent this. I still "feel" the drugs in my system slightly in my nips where the "cosmetic" part of the gland was left, but it is fine. The best part about surgery is no more sore painful gyno chest. I would have rather had my glands removed w/ a spoon than deal with sore ass nipples all day again.

POSH

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    Can't you guys who had surgery post pics on your nipples before and after?

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Whats average cost of gyno surgery> ive had it since my puberty years.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    DOn't let the pain be a factor of getting the surgery or not. Being a body builder or not and having nice puffy nipples with good lumps underneath will make any man NOT to wanna take of his shirt.

yes you'l lbe in pain for a few weeks but its worth it.
    is it free?

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent_G
    Whats average cost of gyno surgery> ive had it since my puberty years.
    In the US, around $5-7k.

Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    In the US, around $5-7k.
    ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukk that

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    I had surgery last april..lipo & cut ,gland removed totally.was back in the gym 5 days later working around chest while it healed.4 weeks later was benching 400lbs w/no pain just slight pressure.

I have a thread on here about the surgery.get it done you wont regret it
    That is impressive. How much gland/fat did the surgeon actually remove?

How much did it cost ya to do the surgery?... and pretty much i have to say i did steroids so i have to pay alota money hey

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    In the US, around $5-7k.
    In Czech Rep. 500USD

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    In the US, around $5-7k.
    insurance pay any?

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolsroyce
    insurance pay any?
    typically not.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    im sure you could prolly twist it around some and say its casuing you to be depressed etc. Theres gotta be some way that insurance would cover it....atleast some of it !

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    Hey Unoid, I'm not sure if I have puberty gyno or just big nipples. When I'm cold or excited or nervous, they're shrunken up and tight and hard, but if I'm hot or relaxed, they're big and puffy, even a little point there. Is that what you guys are referring to, or did you have more fat tissue deposited there? Also, after your surgery, have your nipples been affected at all, sensation wise or looks wise?

Montgomery
    I'm in the same boat as my man here. I have bigger nipples but I guess you could call them 'puffy' too. They don't really puff OUT, they're just wider and slightly oval. Is this the problem you guys had, or were there hard lumps that had formed under your nipples that you needed taken out? Any idea if surgery can fix this? And if there is, any idea on the price?

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent_G
    im sure you could prolly twist it around some and say its casuing you to be depressed etc. Theres gotta be some way that insurance would cover it....atleast some of it !
    I hope you are right, but I have heard of a lot of people trying, with no success. The surgery is considered cosmetic, therefore rarely ever covered. If the above were the case then girls w/ small tits could go say their small tits were causing depression and every chick would have a set of plants.

The world would be perfect

any pic's of wat the nips will look like if youve got it. im shiiting my paints

pants

POSH is offline Member
    There is a guy who recently posted his gyno pics, I will see if I can find them.

POSH is offline Member
    OK, here it is....
    This member recently posted this thread about his gyno. His is fairly bad so don't think yours has to be this bad for surgery.

pics of gyno...what to do? bf guess

ive had it since i was 14. only had it in one nipple at first then it went to my other. like a small pea, dosent hurt tho??

see that thread the other day! bad that

Could i say anything that might get the insurance to pay for it, or half or atleast so i dont have to play 5000!!

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soaps
    Could i say anything that might get the insurance to pay for it, or half or atleast so i dont have to play 5000!!
    Doubtful. I would save up to get it, or maybe take out a loan. I got mine done in Mexico. It went well for me, but I would save Mexico as a last resort. If you need info or are interested, I started a thread about it a while back w/ my story, etc.

POSH is offline Member
    heres the link if you want it

Mex. gyno surgery experience

CheckerChest is offline Junior Member
    I know here in Canada i have had buddies get it done for under $500 Canadian! and others that didnt pay a cent as it was covered under medical.

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckerChest
    I know here in Canada i have had buddies get it done for under $500 Canadian! and others that didnt pay a cent as it was covered under medical.
    Maybe you could post some links to the docs websites in Canada that do it for under $500.

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member
    i had gyno surgery in Vancouver Canada. I said all the right things and medical was going to cover it. However i did some research and the hospitals dont get plastic surgeons to do the operation, nor do they provide liposuction. Its just a regular doc that goes in and removes the "painful" tissue and lumps. After doing complete research i found that excision of the breast tissue ALONG with liposuction contouring would i get the results everyone is after. I have NO scars.. NOT A SINGLE SIGN nor do my nipples cave it.... I tittys look perfect. It cost me $5000 CDN and worth every penny, i look for excuses to take my shirt off for the first time in 7 years. i hit ya a refferal if you need one.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappydoo
    i had gyno surgery in Vancouver Canada. I said all the right things and medical was going to cover it. However i did some research and the hospitals dont get plastic surgeons to do the operation, nor do they provide liposuction. Its just a regular doc that goes in and removes the "painful" tissue and lumps. After doing complete research i found that excision of the breast tissue ALONG with liposuction contouring would i get the results everyone is after. I have NO scars.. NOT A SINGLE SIGN nor do my nipples cave it.... I tittys look perfect. It cost me $5000 CDN and worth every penny, i look for excuses to take my shirt off for the first time in 7 years. i hit ya a refferal if you need one.
    Glad to hear things went well for you bro. Am having gyno surgery in June, along with a tummy tuck. Am hoping after that i will be able to take my shirt off.

mtown is offline Junior Member
    i had the surgery around 4 months ago. best decision i've made. i had it from puberty, but got a little worse over the 2 cylces i did. the pain wasnt too bad at all, it was just tight around the area for a while. i had it done on a friday and was back in the gym doing lower body on monday. didnt do any chest for around 2 months, but am back at full strength now. didnt lose much strength at all. doc removed most of the gland, left a little so the nipples werent concaved, and lipod out alot of fat. the results are amazing! i reccomend it to anyone that is slightly self conscious about it. i was in great shape but that bothered me alot, so i got it done. not real cheap, cost me around $6,500, but worth every cent!

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappydoo
    So gyno surgery in Canada is $5000 Canadian $ ? How much is that in US dollars? The $500 gyno Canadian surgery is VERY hard to believe from the post a few above.

Scrappy, I am happy to hear your surgery was a success! That is awesome.

Thread Information