quig is offline New Member

My first cycle test e and eq.. opinions??

I'm about to turn 32, I'm 6'4" and around 210lbs.. Been working out 4-5 days a week for 4 months now and want to get "gear". I bough Primo's only to find out they were fake (surprise surprise) and fortunately my source will take them back (he insists they are real) for exchange.. I've decided from research that this looks like a descent cycle for me:

Wk 1-13 Test Enanthate /Cypionate 400-500mg each week
    Wk 1-12 Equipoise 300-400mg each week
    Wk 1-18 Nolvadex 20mg each day
    Wk 15-18 Clomid

My goals are to get to 225-230lbs and of course not look bloated, but well defined. I do have some shape now (basketball player type, tall n lean but not skinny) If anyone out there would like to offer any suggestions or opinions, its welcome and apprecaited.. I was going to use QV, however I felt maybe I should use AP since QV seems to be a little unreliable and I don't want to worry about fakes or availability the 2nd time around.. Again, thanks for anyone's replies!!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it looks good honstly but not foa 1st cycle

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Looks good bro. I would run the EQ at 4-500mgs minumum for your first go. I have used it a couple times and I find it's a waste under 600mgs but everyone is different.

If you are concerned about Bloat just make sure your diet is in check and if you want have an AI on hand ut at 500mgs I'm sure you won't need it.

hosam, can you elaborate on why not for a first cycle??
    And Frank, the Eq is 200mg injections so how do you get 500mg's a week? draw 1.25cc's?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    its better 2 learn how ur body reacts 2 test for example having any sides from running 2 compounds for a 1st time will b hard 2 know the sides results from which compound thats my openion but ur cycle looks good

I'm running 500mgs of Test En a week and 400mgs of EQ. Today is exactly 3 weeks, and I'm really starting to blow up. I also jump started my cycle with dbol at 40mg/day for four weeks.

Cool thanks notanorm.. The dbol is probably attributued to your gains at this point.. I probably won't notice anything until the 3rd or 4th week I'm thinking.. Anyone have any experience w/ fake Animal Power products?? Are they any good??

Thread Information