Jay1122 is offline New Member

Exclamation Starting a cycle

Hey guys im 6"4-6"5, 270lbs and 19. I have been working out for about 2 years and have lost about 40 lbs. My question is how am I suppose to continue to lose bodyfat, with a high protein diet? I wanna start taking juice, but I dont know what ones would get me to my goal of a big and cut 230-240? Please help me out!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay1122
    Hey guys im 6"4-6"5, 270lbs and 19. I have been working out for about 2 years and have lost about 40 lbs. My question is how am I suppose to continue to lose bodyfat, with a high protein diet? I wanna start taking juice, but I dont know what ones would get me to my goal of a big and cut 230-240? Please help me out!

U wld be better off with diet and cardio at this point in your life... 19 is still a little young for the gear... High protein will have nothing to do with u not losing weight... u have to watch your cals and fat intake and step your cardio up if need be... Alot of times it's not what u eat as much as when u eat it...

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    U wld be better off with diet and cardio at this point in your life... 19 is still a little young for the gear... High protein will have nothing to do with u not losing weight... u have to watch your cals and fat intake and step your cardio up if need be... Alot of times it's not what u eat as much as when u eat it...

u should do as vega said you are to young to be messing with gear but if you are dead set on it try clen

Jay1122 is offline New Member
    What will clen do for me?I was told Deca cycle and then winstrol will be good for me?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Dont take any anabolics. When you are cutting weight it's really not going to give you any advantages. There's a lot of guys that do use but still cut naturally. High protein, mid/low carbs, mid fats is what works well for most. Check out the diet forum and do cardio on an empty stomach every morning.

Thread Information