orton4 is offline Member

my first cylce = few questions

hey everyone im going to start my first cycle and i have a few questions on it and what you guys think my results would be,,,

to start with this cycle im looking to just get cut and hopefully get a stronger

i have 1000mg of Mastabol and 6 amps of winstrol

im planning on taking 200mg of mastabol a week and then towards the end of my cycle im gonna stack with the winstrol, im hoping to get pretty cut up and maybe a lil gain in size since its my first cycle, i currently weigh 170 and have about 11-13% body fat, ive heard you need to have an already low percentage of body fat to see good results with the mastabol.. now do you think my bf percentage is low enough to see results from it? i am not to chubby or nething and have pretty good muscle def.

how do you guys think this cycle will work for me considering its my first one and im looking to get cut up, what do you think i will gain in my strength also??

any info will be greatly appreciated,, thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Before we give advice its always good to know how old you are and what your workout experiience is

orton4 is offline Member
    well im 22 and ive been working out all my life i was a wrestler and have had a personl trainer for about 7 years of my life and have had weight training coachs because i was a Div 1 wrestler in college. hope that helps! thanks

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    you should run test for a first cycle...like enanthate .....

Why have you chosen Mastabol and which one have you chosen ? Mastabol 100 or Mastabol Depot 250 ? I dont know a lot about them but I think the first one is kind of like Test Prop and the Depot is like a mixture if Test E and Prop. Why not make it easy and just go with Testabol Enanthate 250

whats your diet like bro?

orton4 is offline Member
    Kale it is mastabol 100.... i chose this because my friend took it and liked it alot and hes done a few cycles and he said he liked that a lot as compared to the other stuff he has taken so basically im just going by his advice

Goalseeker... i would say my diet is pretty good im trying to cut back on my fat intake but it is hard to eat great because im living at school, i dont know specifics on numbers or nething like that but i was planning on looking up a good diet online somewhere with a cycle like this, and like i said its my first cycle so i dont know much but i have done a lot of research so any info on what you think would help thanks

the diet forum here is very helpful... I could go on and on with good advice I learnt from the forum, but its just as easy for you to go there and do some research... remember.. DIET IS KEY!!!! As far as Im concerned, if your diet isnt in FULL CHECK, dont be expecting much...I learned this my first time around... good luck bro...

Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    Kale it is mastabol 100.... i chose this because my friend took it and liked it alot and hes done a few cycles and he said he liked that a lot as compared to the other stuff he has taken so basically im just going by his advice

Goalseeker... i would say my diet is pretty good im trying to cut back on my fat intake but it is hard to eat great because im living at school, i dont know specifics on numbers or nething like that but i was planning on looking up a good diet online somewhere with a cycle like this, and like i said its my first cycle so i dont know much but i have done a lot of research so any info on what you think would help thanks
    So if its the 100 then its like Prop. You know yohave to shoot the ED ar at the very least EOD ?

prop, ED = ouch... but great results....

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah im planning on shooting every other day

Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    yeah im planning on shooting every other day
    keep us posted bro..

Thread Information