Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member

I am new and need some help with a Cycle

Hi everyone, I am new to all this, so I have been doing a lot of reading and as any other controversial topic I have found a lot of contradicting information. I wan to start with my fist cycle ever. I am a 25 year old male, 165pounds, 5'8". I want to start on my first cycle for 12 weeks, I am thinking about doing Deca , but I don't know what else to use. What would you guys recomend a long with deca? One of the problems why I have always have building muscle is that I do not have a lot of streight in my arms are chest, so I think roids are just the extra push that I need to get me started. Thanks in advance for any contribution in information.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    you don't sound like you know a whole lot, and thus....i would prep more before i jumped in....theres much to learn...

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with crash...do some research bro, its no big rush...there is plenty of good info on here.

deca alone is a bad idea first of all, testosterone alone is all you need for a first cycle

TestyBlend is offline Junior Member
    I'll echo was Juddman said. Scrap the Deca and stick with a test ether for your first cycle. Also within this thread alone you're going to get even more conflicting information. Some people will say stick at 12 weeks, some will say a little less, some will say a lot less.

My first cycle was a year ago at age 22. 500mg of sustason a week, one amp on Monday and one amp on Thursday. I ate like a horse, guzzled protein shakes, and did no cardio. Gained 27 lbs and maintained about 17 of it after PCT.

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was a year ago at age 22. 500mg of sustason a week, one amp on Monday and one amp on Thursday. I ate like a horse, guzzled protein shakes, and did no cardio. Gained 27 lbs and maintained about 17 of it after PCT.[/QUOTE]

agreed but probably want to test e or test for a first cycle

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Peducho0113
    Hi everyone, I am new to all this, so I have been doing a lot of reading and as any other controversial topic I have found a lot of contradicting information. I wan to start with my fist cycle ever. I am a 25 year old male, 165pounds, 5'8". I want to start on my first cycle for 12 weeks, I am thinking about doing Deca, but I don't know what else to use. What would you guys recomend a long with deca? One of the problems why I have always have building muscle is that I do not have a lot of streight in my arms are chest, so I think roids are just the extra push that I need to get me started. Thanks in advance for any contribution in information.
    This is a good start http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    what a helpful thread..nice bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Thank you very much to all of you for all your help. I really feel welcome here. I will definally do more research.

Thread Information