NeilYoung is offline New Member

Will endo prescribe nolva/clomid to a man?

Just wondering if anyone has been to an endocrinologist due to problems restoring hpta? Will they give a man nolva/clomid?, or tell u best of luck. I have an app. this week. My total test is low end of normal 248, (241-827). LH is centered on normal, FSH is just within normal range. Just wondering what he will tell me, because i definetly feel like pure shit even though i am technically within normal limits. I got shut down hard just from 3 pills of revolt--max lmg. I didn't count on it shutting me down like this, so i am hesitant to try anything for pct until i am sure there is nothing else at play here.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it depends on the endo, he might just give you a script for test. Then if he does, mine asked me if we wanted children, if the answer would of been yes he would of prescribe clomid of keep your sprem count up.

JohnnyB

NeilYoung is offline New Member
    Wouldn't the doc want to get your system up to snuff again, intead of making u dependant on test shots the rest of your life?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you're have hormonal problems, get the levels up will only drop back down after the treatment, that's why they prescribe test

JohnnyB

Thread Information