Thread: Lean Cycle?

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member

Question Lean Cycle?

Can someone suggest a lean cycle, ive done 2 cycle's so far of 500mg of test c&e for 8 weeks and my 2nd cycle consisted of test e 500mg/week 1-10 and dbol 30mg/week 1-4, so im pretty big now and would like to lean up, and if you could get your hands on anything what would you get.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    do some research brotha ....... there's nothin like educating urself and being able to put together ur own cycle ... head over to the steroid profiles forum

Well ive already done some research and this is the best I could come up with

Testc 500mg week 1-10
    Decca 300mg week 1-8
    superdrol 40mg week 1-8
    proper pct.

so what do you think?

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    you need more research.....deca is a bulker....try something along the lines of tren , winni, halo, var

go4gold is offline Member
    im doing a lean cycle, just var and prop, with some l-dex and nolvedex to reduce water retention. deca is a bulker upper.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    alot of it comes down to diet if you eat clean and understand your body any cycle can be a lean one, also id pick compounds what dont hold alot of water which will help with what your trying to achieve,

Tren , winny, var, masteron , primo, EQ, are all good hormones to cut with. Remember that which ever combination you coose you will need prop as the base of your cycle and that your diet and cardio are the keys to ANY/ALL cutting cycles.

Well the problem with prop is I dont want to shoot eod, and I heard decca could go both ways depending on your diet, ive heard allota good things about var, but im on superdrol right now and its decent, little to no bloat and I feel real hard, so what do you all suggest.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    deca is gonna make you hold water...but your diet is what makes the cycle a bulker/cutter...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    test and var if you have the $ for var. Test Prop is best but if you don't like ED injections do test E and run a little nolva and armidex with it. Do that and hit the treadmill, stick with your workoouts, and eat healthy an you will lean up.

Well there's alot about prop I dont like,acne/ed injections etc, and var isnt a problem to get what sorta doeses you all think is good?

Milky87 is offline Member
    I think the major problem with that cycle is superdrol at 40mgs for 8 weeks. After that, imnot even sure you will be able to donate your liver to science

Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    I think the major problem with that cycle is superdrol at 40mgs for 8 weeks. After that, imnot even sure you will be able to donate your liver to science
    lol, okay so ill cut the superdrol out.........

Milky87 is offline Member
    No you can use it, just not that high or for that long. Most people dont need 30mgs, so go with that for 4 weeks

Thread Information