Glory604 is offline Junior Member

liquid anadrol

how is the injectable anadrol ?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    No such thing as injectable anadrol .

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glory604
    how is the injectable anadrol?

If you have liquid drol it's meant to be taken orally.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    as said its a liquid oral.

-rodge

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    No such thing as injectable anadrol.
    there have been some members who have made homebrew ANADROL ...allthough im pretty sure it was a bi#ch to hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Glory604
    how is the injectable anadrol?
    FROM THE LAB:
    ORAL USE ONLY W/ THIS RECIPE BRO!!

Anadrol 1:
    Highest concentration made - 50mg/ml
    Per 1 gram of Oxymetholone you will need:
    18.9 ml's of PEG 300

Anadrol 2:
    Highest concentration made - 50mg/ml
    Per 1 gram of Oxymetholone you will need:
    8.4 ml's of PEG 300
    10.5 ml's 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

what do u mean? cause im starting to get into the homebrew thing...(finally i opened my eyes..)

Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    what do u mean? cause im starting to get into the homebrew thing...(finally i opened my eyes..)
    what do you mean "what do you mean?"

injected anadrol ....made my british dragon (methandriol di-propionate )..i havent heard any feedback

injected anadrol....made my british dragon (methandriol di-propionate)..i havent heard any feedback
    Complete Information on Denkall Denkadiol (Methandriol Dipropionate)

DONT SOUND LIKE ANADROL TO ME BRO

Chemical Name 17beta-Hydroxyester-4-en-3-one

Bottle Quantity & Content 10ml 75mg per cc

Directions The usual recommended dose for athletes is 100mgs every 2-4 days.

Common Uses Methandriol Dipropionate is an injectable form of Methandriol and the effects have a longer duration. It is highly anabolic and androgenic and is good for build-up of strength and mass. Literature sites it as being somewhere between the Testosterones and Deca . The advantage is that it will not lead to as much water retention as the testosterones and would be similar to Deca in this regard. The main effect that Methandriol has and that is of most interest to athletes is it?s ?receptor sensitising? effects. Taken in combination it enhances the effects of the other steroids by sensitising the receptors in the muscle cell allowing more molecules to bind. This effect is especially handy for people who have been on long steroid cycles and is experiencing typical plateaus with steroids that worked well before. At the same time it is rumoured to be very effective when used with Anaplex, there are countless ways that Methandriol can be useful as you can imagine.

Side Effects Typical side effects are similar to the Testosterones and the compound aromatizes only slightly so sensitive individuals may consider using Nolvadex .

my mistake...stenbolone - not anadrol , but very similar

This-steroid has not been manufactured since the late 1980's. How-ever, we still would like to discuss it in a few sentences since it was such a popular steroid, with many potential customers even today Stenbolone was introduced on the market in 1963 by Syntex, the that produced the popular steroids Anadrol, Oxitosona (o.c.), and Anapolon. It is therefore not surprising that Stenbolone has an application similar to the other three compounds. Syntex developed Stenbolone as a mild alternative to the toxic same company Anadrol. And the company was successful because Stenbolone is neither liver-toxic nor does it aromatize, and it is only slightly an-drogenic. In addition, it has a similar effect to Anadrol in cases of anemia with abnormal blood formation since it increases the num-ber of red blood cells. For this reason Stenbolone is especially suit-able for competing athletes since it accelerates regeneration when dieting. Competing body builders in the weeks before a champi-onship often experience a catabolic phase and a condition of over training. Stenbolone rapidly and reliably counters this and helps to obtain a good form since it does not draw water and does not increase the estrogen level. For the buildup of strength and mass, however, Stenbolone is by far not as suitable as Anadrol, although some erroneously call it an injectable Anadrol. Stenbolone has lower anabolic and androgenic effects than the oral version and it leads to a slow but solid muscle gain along with a moderate strength gain. For this purpose it is preferred by women and ste-roid novices, and by older athletes who obtain satisfying results without the fear of significant side effects. Despite this, Stenbolone is, above all, I a competition steroid which is confirmed by the American "Steroid Guru" Daniel Duchaine in his book Underground Steroid Handbook 2: "This is an excellent steroid to use while diet-ing..." -from steroid.com

my mistake...stenbolone - not anadrol , but very similar

This-steroid has not been manufactured since the late 1980's. How-ever, we still would like to discuss it in a few sentences since it was such a popular steroid, with many potential customers even today Stenbolone was introduced on the market in 1963 by Syntex, the that produced the popular steroids Anadrol, Oxitosona (o.c.), and Anapolon. It is therefore not surprising that Stenbolone has an application similar to the other three compounds. Syntex developed Stenbolone as a mild alternative to the toxic same company Anadrol. And the company was successful because Stenbolone is neither liver-toxic nor does it aromatize, and it is only slightly an-drogenic. In addition, it has a similar effect to Anadrol in cases of anemia with abnormal blood formation since it increases the num-ber of red blood cells. For this reason Stenbolone is especially suit-able for competing athletes since it accelerates regeneration when dieting. Competing body builders in the weeks before a champi-onship often experience a catabolic phase and a condition of over training. Stenbolone rapidly and reliably counters this and helps to obtain a good form since it does not draw water and does not increase the estrogen level. For the buildup of strength and mass, however, Stenbolone is by far not as suitable as Anadrol, although some erroneously call it an injectable Anadrol. Stenbolone has lower anabolic and androgenic effects than the oral version and it leads to a slow but solid muscle gain along with a moderate strength gain. For this purpose it is preferred by women and ste-roid novices, and by older athletes who obtain satisfying results without the fear of significant side effects. Despite this, Stenbolone is, above all, I a competition steroid which is confirmed by the American "Steroid Guru" Daniel Duchaine in his book Underground Steroid Handbook 2: "This is an excellent steroid to use while diet-ing..." -from steroid.com
    stenable is not anadrol,it says it right there in the paragraph,what it says is it is made by syntex the same maker of anadrol which by the way hasent made anadrol since the early 90's.

so its saying its similar to the company "anadrol " rather then the actually steroid ?

so its saying its similar to the company "anadrol" rather then the actually steroid?
    it says it " was" made by the same company...is this compound even still around and who is manufacturing it? syntex has long been out of the AAS business so I thought.does anybody know if syntex is still around.I used to love their Anadrol .I heard rumors a few yrs ago they were gonna start producing anadrol again but never seen it.

Cbnray023 is offline New Member
    Im starting it this week ill keep u guys posted on results and side effects

Thread Information