manwithin is offline Associate Member

Real Test Prop and it’s painless?

Ok here’s the deal I got some prop last year my guy gave me a real good price so I got a lot of it lol, anyway so I did a cycle of this with var last year about this time but I sent it out to be tested first just to make sure it was dose correctly here is the test I got back. Now when I was taking the prop I swear this shit was painful always on the second day it would hit me hard. This time no pain at all, did my body get used to the shots or what?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -test.jpg  

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    you dont "get used to the shots" its the BA that makes it painful

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    you dont "get used to the shots" its the BA that makes it painful
    Yeah I know it's the BA, I guess I should have asked did my body get used to the BA in the Test prop?

Quote Originally Posted by manwithin
    Yeah I know it's the BA, I guess I should have asked did my body get used to the BA in the Test prop?
    I highly doubt that.most likely the BA content is low..

I highly doubt that.most likely the BA content is low..
    Are you saying that it lost some of its BA content in the year that I didn’t use it. Can that happen? I had it in a dark cool place. Wouldn’t that mean if the BA content is lower I might have sterility problems?

Are you saying that it lost some of its BA content in the year that I didn’t use it. Can that happen? I had it in a dark cool place. Wouldn’t that mean if the BA content is lower I might have sterility problems?
    I didnt say it lost it,i didnt even know you stored it for a yr.im assuming its either UG or homebrew and the ba level is low.do you have sterility problems? I guess you could but how would I know that.

I didnt say it lost it,i didnt even know you stored it for a yr.im assuming its either UG or homebrew and the ba level is low.do you have sterility problems? I guess you could but how would I know that.
    Well like I said before I used it last year and it hurt bad, I was so sore the next day. This time no pain at all and this is from the same batch. By the way thanks for answering my Q's so fast.

Well like I said before I used it last year and it hurt bad, I was so sore the next day. This time no pain at all and this is from the same batch. By the way thanks for answering my Q's so fast.
    could be then..is it UG or homebrew?

you can always add some ba if your concerned.I would just use it and keep an eye on the spots i inject.if the get red or you start getting a fever Id ditch it...bacteria can form anywhere bro.

could be then..is it UG or homebrew?

you can always add some ba if your concerned.I would just use it and keep an eye on the spots i inject.if the get red or you start getting a fever Id ditch it...bacteria can form anywhere bro.
    It's UG. I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now ED shots and so far so good. Thanks again.

Goodluck bro

I'm probably the only person on this board that is complaining about the prop not hurting, LOL.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    I've made homebrew test prop using 2%BA/18%BB and it was still painful the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    I've made homebrew test prop using 2%BA/18%BB and it was still painful the next day.
    Yeah I know what you mean, last year taking this stuff was so painful, but not this time around.....

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno but Ive used pharmaceutical grade prop which hurt like hell for the first week and then the pain went away... wonder why..

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Man I just got some Test Prop from BD, I just wanted to see if it hurt like everyone said so I took one shot a couple of days ago. Fark, I feel like I have been kicked in the ass by a muel. How the hell can you workout if you put this shit in your quads or delts. ?

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 06:48 PM.

How did you do it EOD ? Did you just stick it back in the sore glute ?

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 06:48 PM.

Im with u Kale.. The BD prop is really killing me.. I cannot inject into my quads or glutes for 3 days prior to a leg workout.. Since it should be injected everyday its kinda f'''d up..

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Im with u Kale.. The BD prop is really killing me.. I cannot inject into my quads or glutes for 3 days prior to a leg workout.. Since it should be injected everyday its kinda f'''d up..
    You bet it is, and I am de****g with Test flu as a result as well. I bought five bottles of that stuff, now I am having second thoughts

Im also having test flu.. big time =) I just hope it resides soon though.. Lat time using that stuff I didnt have any of these effects but pretty sure that was underdosed.. Unless I find a good cheap painless prop Im not gonna include it in future... After quad injection I cant climb up stairs.. ppl ar really wondering too.. heh

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Im also having test flu.. big time =) I just hope it resides soon though.. Lat time using that stuff I didnt have any of these effects but pretty sure that was underdosed.. Unless I find a good cheap painless prop Im not gonna include it in future... After quad injection I cant climb up stairs.. ppl ar really wondering too.. heh
    How lonng have you had it for ? I njected one shot on Wedesday afternoon, its now Friday arvo here now, and it really hit me about two hours ago, I actually had to go lay down for a while

im doing ed shots and evry shot i done for the first week hurt like hell for three days but now i get no pain what so ever.

im into 3rd week... and still hurting at least the last shot BUT it was in previouslu unused place.. The test flue I had for the second week and still have it (the symptoms are easing off though)

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Scar tissue development can probably be attributed to diminishing pain... but if you are comparing to a year of heal ing inbetween shots... then yeah... thats odd.

There are some props that are very smooth... like Verimones are suspended in a thinner oil than usual - and is nearly without any discomfort...

Thread Information