Thread: glute injection

solrac6262 is offline Associate Member

glute injection

hello everyone yesterday I did a glute injection by my self f*****ing hard to do it and a lot of oil and blood came out
    today I tried on my other glute and same thing happend it is f***ing hard for me to do it by my self I would rather do it on my legs less pain and less blood

my question is when the oil comes out running in the blood all togheter you can see it like if you where having to mix water and some olive oil do you still have a good amount inside your body or do you waiste a lot ??
    do you have to repeat the injection and just add a little bit to the syringe what is the deal on that cant do glutes on my self
    what do you guys do any help??

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Doesnt sound like you are Aspirating, are you? If you dont know what that means just ask........

No I didnt I dont think a lot of people do it in the glutes and I know what aspirating means I am not a retard I think you didnt understand my question

Oh no I understood it completely, Its just that I try to make things easier for people. I'll post something that seems obvious to some then I'll get a PM asking what it meant.

Another reason I asked was b/c of your main question. How much is really coming out along with blood to make you think you need another injection?? If a little bit dribbled out how much do you really think came out? 1/15th of a CC? So you're asking if you should reinject that much? I highly doubt 100mgs worht of test is seeping out.

Well that and your spelling, I never underestimate anyone.......

sorry for the spelling I am from Mexico and that thing is that it is kind of hard for me to stick the needle in the glute I moved to much and thats where I think a lot of the blood is coming from when someone else do it for me not even a single drop of blood

Quote Originally Posted by solrac6262
    I moved to much and thats where I think a lot of the blood is coming from
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now we're getting somewhere Solrac. When you inject try as hard as you can to keep still. All that moving around is probably hitting blood vessles releasing blood through your injection site.

yes thats what it is and the thing is that a lot of blood came out and probably the oil also I try to moved the glute and leg and clean the area real quick but how knows how much liquid came out next thing to do I will try to find someone to help me on the glutes
    and thanks for the help Jay

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solrac6262
    yes thats what it is and the thing is that a lot of blood came out and probably the oil also I try to moved the glute and leg and clean the area real quick but how knows how much liquid came out next thing to do I will try to find someone to help me on the glutes
    and thanks for the help Jay
    sit on the shiter, reach around, rest the shoting arm on the back of the shiter.

Thread Information